Male
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
110 posts
9.1 Years
Good stuff. Was wondering if Electro Ball on Electrode would be affected by speed modifiers? For example, if I use it with a Choice Scarf would it use the boosted speed stat for the damage calculation?
if body press is affected by defense modifiers then it should work in the same way

I don't know if you're aware of this, but using the DexNav inside the Safari Zone to search for a Pokemon leads to a regular wild battle instead of using the Safari Zone's mechanics. Was this intentional?
Yes, this is intended that way you can catch them in any pokeball you want
She/They
United States
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
2 posts
317 Days
Installing it to a homebrewed 3ds as a VC game makes it show as having a dry battery; will this impact the gameplay in any significant way?
She/They
United States
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
2 posts
317 Days
try using the New Super Ultimate Injector(NSUI) since gba injector has problems with pokemon save data
Worked with that, thanks for the help!
Male
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
110 posts
9.1 Years
I seem to be experiencing a bug where any pokemon I have follow me show up as substitute dolls. I'm playing on MyBoy!, and have turned on the perfect ivs and no evs mode. Is there a fix to this, or is this intentional?
it is intentional, since the game has all the 8 gen pokemon im getting low in rom space so i only added around 80 pokemon as followers and one placeholder for the other Pokemon, i will add more in the future as i make more space and delete unused things but that may take a while