• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Im gonna start calling you John Travolta with all the dancing you do,

Custap Aggron enjoyed the floor show while he walled you, that Ghost is bullcrap PMLS!

I was playing mind games with you at that point. I wasn't going to sacrifice my Scrafty or Rayquaza to take Aggron down.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Max speed Aggron with focus sash + Automize + Iron head then, whatever, I have like 100 different Aggrons, you dont know whats coming out, hes an excellent dragon counter.

Watch this PMSL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPX1bctnpms&feature=youtu.be

Defended my Gym 6-0 against Jango
Defended my Gym 4-0 against Jango

Go lookup "It's dragonite" on youtube. The first video should say "It's dragonite, bi***" without the star things. Anyways, I would say that it is weird to have multiple Aggrons but I shouldn't be talking. I have 5 Rayquazas, 3 Conkeldurrs each with a different set, 4 Hydreigons each with a different set, 4 Tyranitars and much more.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Jango won the Earth badge 1-0 GG I knew you'd get there

Go lookup "It's dragonite" on youtube. The first video should say "It's dragonite, bi***" without the star things. Anyways, I would say that it is weird to have multiple Aggrons but I shouldn't be talking. I have 5 Rayquazas, 3 Conkeldurrs each with a different set, 4 Hydreigons each with a different set, 4 Tyranitars and much more.

Watched it PMSL!

Screaming! ha ha lol

Last edited:

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
Hmm from the looks of things the best 4 Battlers in this league Are Shiva, Houndoomed, PKM and Aoife from what i can see althrough Aoife is still training her Pokes to be abit better she is most likely one of the best in the league (But if she didn't use so many stallers i'd put her much lower in terms of abilitys).

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Hmm from the looks of things the best 4 Battlers in this league Are Shiva, Houndoomed, PKM and Aoife from what i can see althrough Aoife is still training her Pokes to be abit better she is most likely one of the best in the league (But if she didn't use so many stallers i'd put her much lower in terms of abilitys).

Jolteon is pretty good too. He handed my ass to me when I faced him. It's such a shame that everyone thinks he is a hacker. He's not.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Anyone want a friendly before I get in the shower?

I'm down right now. Are you still game? Btw I got a garchomp so if u want to friendly we can do 5 v 5 or 6 v 6 including garchomp. Just let me knos

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2013
I'm down right now. Are you still game? Btw I got a garchomp so if u want to friendly we can do 5 v 5 or 6 v 6 including garchomp. Just let me knos

Ok! 6v6 and Garchomp is allowed aha. I'll meet you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back