• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
A game cube had many great games. It's funny seeing them selling for $10.00 now. 156

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! finally ended!

Had an ending fitting for the series as well
Spoiler:

1 less thing to read every week!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

For as long as it is needed

skip to 0:46 since the first 45 seconds are him ranting about idiots on Youtube (Although it does involve telling them he's going to shove a 9000 foot battle cruiser up their....you know...
enjoy

Spoiler:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
165.Today was a really stressful day..feel a little depression tbh..hope tomorrow will be better.

watching Hibane Renmei..pretty weird anime..not my type of animes but don't know why i wanna keep watching!

Ice Car

Banned
Years

One day I will obtain one and play games I didn't play when I should have.

Or maybe I won't.

The future is a mystical place.

You need to get a Gamecube.

The Gamecube had some of my favorite games of all time on it and most of my childhood was spent on it. It was technically my first console as a "hardcore" gamer so I have the most memories with it.

Wind Waker, Animal Crossing, Pikmin, Pokemon Colosseum, XD:GoD, Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and so forth.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Sod gamecube, I'm using my now functioning tablet to make pixel stuff :D
j0gJ5.gif

SPAMMY PICTURE IS SPAMMY.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
That was quite the number jump there Ice Car! I'm afraid I'm going to have to bring it back to zero for that. xoxo guys

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I can either take and pass every class for the next 6 semesters with 18 classes a semester for a double major, or I can minor in one and decrease workload. Decisions =3=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back