The PokéCommunity Forums Community Square Meet & Greet
Yolo froyo

Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old February 15th, 2017 (7:30 PM).
Morning's Avatar
Morning Morning is offline
     
    Join Date: Feb 2017
    Posts: 15
    I actually don't care much for froyo, but I do love the rhyme xD Sometimes when I want to be silly I use it as a greeting with my friends.

    Anyways, hi guys. I've been playing pokemon since emerald. I'd say I'm a pretty casual player who's not too knowledgeable on the competitive aspects of the game. I'm interested in learning though, just for the sake of learning. Currently playing Moon and X.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old February 15th, 2017 (11:06 PM).
    stars's Avatar
    stars stars is online now
    Fairium Z
    • Super Moderator
    • Platinum Tier
    • Discord Moderoid
     
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Location: TARDIS
    Nature: Naive
    Posts: 28,707
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morning View Post
    I actually don't care much for froyo, but I do love the rhyme xD Sometimes when I want to be silly I use it as a greeting with my friends.

    Anyways, hi guys. I've been playing pokemon since emerald. I'd say I'm a pretty casual player who's not too knowledgeable on the competitive aspects of the game. I'm interested in learning though, just for the sake of learning. Currently playing Moon and X.
    Hi! Your username is exquisite. Hard to believe it wasn't already taken haha. I'm a casual player myself (: been a lot of other things I appreciate about the franchise too. Hope you'll enjoy the community!
    __________________

    "Maybe it could involve painting pictures and picking flowers...
    Maybe a trial like that could be cool?"

    Discord Trainer Tournament
    Reply With Quote
      #3    
    Old February 16th, 2017 (10:06 AM).
    Morning's Avatar
    Morning Morning is offline
       
      Join Date: Feb 2017
      Posts: 15
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by adventure View Post
      Hi! Your username is exquisite. Hard to believe it wasn't already taken haha. I'm a casual player myself (: been a lot of other things I appreciate about the franchise too. Hope you'll enjoy the community!
      ikr? Nice to meet you! What was your first game?
      Reply With Quote
        #4    
      Old February 16th, 2017 (1:20 PM).
      stars's Avatar
      stars stars is online now
      Fairium Z
      • Super Moderator
      • Platinum Tier
      • Discord Moderoid
       
      Join Date: Nov 2007
      Location: TARDIS
      Nature: Naive
      Posts: 28,707
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morning View Post
      ikr? Nice to meet you! What was your first game?
      Pokémon Yellow (: Loved having Pikachu following me. But I also played Ruby a loooot. Did you play the earlier games, 2nd and 1st gen?
      __________________

      "Maybe it could involve painting pictures and picking flowers...
      Maybe a trial like that could be cool?"

      Discord Trainer Tournament
      Reply With Quote
        #5    
      Old February 16th, 2017 (6:07 PM).
      Morning's Avatar
      Morning Morning is offline
         
        Join Date: Feb 2017
        Posts: 15
        Nope, didn't have a color. My first console was a GBA. I've played firered and heartgold though, but think those were gen 3 and 4 respectively.
        Reply With Quote
        Reply

        Quick Reply

        Join the conversation!

        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

        Create a PokéCommunity Account

        Sponsored Links
        Thread Tools

        Posting Rules
        You may not post new threads
        You may not post replies
        You may not post attachments
        You may not edit your posts

        BB code is On
        Smilies are On
        [IMG] code is On
        HTML code is Off

        Forum Jump


        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:20 PM.