• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Ahem* My avatar and requests. :>

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I feel like posting a new topic for my ava because it's so nifty. Feast your eyes on Bathead~

And, yes, you read right. I'm taking requests for avatars. I have rules though. :>

Rules of Specialness
- 1 avatar per person
- Must credit me in your sig or something. o_O;
- Must PROVIDE ME WITH A PICTURE. I'm not searching myself.
- Must describe avatar wanted (ie: colours, text, etc)
- Unlimited avatars can be made, but I'll only take 4 animated avatars (like mine... see how it changes? :>)
- I have the right to refuse any request made because I said so.
- Specify the size... if you don't, I'll just make it the biggest size I can that will fit on PC.

That said, request away!!

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
Hmm.... I have a request ^^

For starters here is the pic link: http://www.film.warka.pl/images2/spirited/plakat_spirited.jpg

I want it to be 100x100. I want the font type to be Veranda, size 8 and bold, you pick what ever color works for you. I want it to be animated, with these words flashing. 'Spirited Away' in the first blink and 'Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi' in the second blink. And it keeps repeating. Thanks in advance for doing this ^^

Edit: BTW Take away the 's when you type it it. I just use the to show titles to movies and books ^^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
:x Like this? If you want any changes, just let me know. ^_^;

Pezz

All Washed Up
Years
Ooh, I have a request, if it's not too much trouble!

I'd like it too be 100 by 100 and maybe you can animate in "Pezz loves Kasumi" in Andy and if you don't have that, than the same font as you have (if you don't mind) somewhere, it doesn't really matter where, wherever you think it will look the best. I would like a small blue border around the picture and then another small blue dotted line aroudn the border. I would also like the font size to be 11 other than that, there's really nothing specific I want about it. Sorry if it's too much...

Thanks ^_^

EDIT: For some reason my attachment shows up in a smaller form ^^; So, if you click on it it goes back to it's original size.

Last edited:
Back