• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon ElegantEmerald (1.3 released)

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
Years
POKéMON
ELEGANT EMERALD

tumblr_njaiaj6NbG1u2u3nbo1_r1_75sq.png
Introduction:
After almost two years of learning how to hack, I've decided to release my first project. This is a 386 hack of Pokémon Emerald with some cool added features.

tumblr_njaibaBIA61u2u3nbo1_r1_75sq.png
Features:
- All 386 Pokémon available
- Running shoes inside
- Fixed Pomeg glitch
- Fixed PNRG
- Eggs hatch at level 1
- Nidorina and Nidoqueen put in the MONSTER FIELD egg group like the rest of its evolutions
- Pokémon only available by trade evolution now available without trading
- Eevee now evolves to Espeon and Umbreon using Sun and Moon Stones
- Two new evolution methods not previously available in gen III have been added
- TM's are reusable and only obtainable once per game
- New multichoice boxes have been added
- Nintendo Style legendary Pokémon battles
- All gen I-III Items (except certain key items) available in-game
- Gym leaders, Elite 4 and Rivals have altered teams
- All in-game trades have been altered
- Some held items have been altered
- All gen I-III berries available

tumblr_njg5kooqPg1u2u3nbo1_r1_75sq.png
1.1 Updates:
- Gen 4 Physical/Special Split
- Moves have a Physical/Special/Status symbol next to power on the move screen
- All Pokémon now have their FireRed Leafgreen movesets

tumblr_njo4267Sqy1u2u3nbo1_75sq.png
1.2 Updates:
- Pokédex glitch from 1.1 fixed
- Loads of trainers Pokémon teams have been heavily changed

tumblr_njvrc2blEq1u2u3nbo1_75sq.png
1.3 Updates:
- Team Magma and Aqua have a wider range of Pokémon in their teams
- All four of Deoxys' formes available

tumblr_njaibkzWUV1u2u3nbo1_r1_75sq.png
Screenshots:
Spoiler:

tumblr_njaimdopbF1u2u3nbo1_75sq.png
Credits:
Spoiler:

tumblr_njailzTeu81u2u3nbo1_75sq.png
Tools:
Spoiler:

tumblr_njaifqWPTJ1u2u3nbo1_r1_75sq.png
Bugs/Glitches:
Spoiler:

tumblr_njfaveP3pW1u2u3nbo1_r1_75sq.png
Support Banner:
Spoiler:

tumblr_njfavyEYho1u2u3nbo1_r1_75sq.png
Notes from the Creator:
Spoiler:

tumblr_njaiji4jGS1u2u3nbo1_r1_75sq.png
Download:

Attachments

• Pokemon ElegantEmerald 1.3.ips
    144.6 KB · Views: 1,616
Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Just a few questions:

Do you intend on adding Special/Physical split? (Or is it already in?)
Do you intend on adding 4th gen Evo's?
Do you intend on adding fairy type?
Are the trainers and Aqua/Magma members pokemon the same level?
When you say "All items" do you mean all items up to gen 3 are in it or are all items from gens 1-6 in? (I would assume from 1-3)

I would say I like this 386 hack but it doesn't seem to have much in it to make me steer away from other 386 hacks, Emerald Omega gives you an insane difficult challenge, Sigma Emerald gives you classic Emerald with Spec/Phys split, updated abilities and a nicer set of sprites. I just feel that doing a 386 hack today would mean you have to be able to top the top hacks and this doesn't do it for me at the moment.

PurpleOrange

Years
Do you intend on adding Special/Physical split? (Or is it already in?)

I am planning on adding that in the next beta (to be honest, I completely forgot about that {XD})

Do you intend on adding 4th gen Evo's?

No, this is a 386 hack and I intend to keep it that way

Do you intend on adding fairy type?

Everyone else has seemed to jump on the FAIRY type bang wagon, I didn't feel it was necessary for this hack.

Are the trainers and Aqua/Magma members pokemon the same level?

At the moment, yes. But I am planning to do a lot of work on changing the trainer Pokemon, and once that is done, I will probably increase these levels to higher ones, and am thinking of 3 alternate downloads, easy, medium, and hard, to give the player a choice.

When you say "All items" do you mean all items up to gen 3 are in it or are all items from gens 1-6 in? (I would assume from 1-3)

Yes, I mean from gens 1-3, i should've made that clearer :)

I would say I like this 386 hack but it doesn't seem to have much in it to make me steer away from other 386 hacks, Emerald Omega gives you an insane difficult challenge, Sigma Emerald gives you classic Emerald with Spec/Phys split, updated abilities and a nicer set of sprites. I just feel that doing a 386 hack today would mean you have to be able to top the top hacks and this doesn't do it for me at the moment.

I appreciate feedback such as this, and will try to alter my hack accordingly. But as far as adding new moves and abilities goes, I don't feel I am capable as of now. These may get added at a later date, but they aren't a priority. New sprites is something I am definitely going to add, but not to all Pokemon, just those that I feel need them. And yes, I totally agree that it needs something to make it stand out, and that's something I'll work on

Last edited:

PurpleOrange

Years
ElegantEmerald 1.1 is now out! ^^

Updated features:
- Now has the gen 4 physical/special split
- Moves have a physicla/special/status icon next to power on the move screen
- All Pokemon have been updated with their FireRed Leafgreen moveset

Features I'm currently working on:
- Massive changes to loads of trainers Pokemon
- B2W2 repel system?

PurpleOrange

Years
Another emerald hack :D ...it is sound good :) any some different ?? i mean some new added or replacing ? XD o well keep it up & goodluck~

not really much adding or replacing, the TM marts in lilycove have been replaced, and the mauville game corner prizes have been changed too. there's also a lottery in the battle frontier where you can win awesome prizes :pink_boogie: and thanks for the nice comments :)

Last edited:
Years
Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing 2 versions with different difficulty, one being like Nintendo does with their releases and goes for casual which I think is what Nintendo does with normal releases and a version with a difficulty spike.

Though I will go with the easiest version myself, because I get aggravated way to easy.

PurpleOrange

Years
Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing 2 versions with different difficulty, one being like Nintendo does with their releases and goes for casual which I think is what Nintendo does with normal releases and a version with a difficulty spike.

Though I will go with the easiest version myself, because I get aggravated way to easy.

that's definitely something i'll do. once i've finished 1.2 (which may come out in a week or more depending on how much time i have), i'll start working on the 2 harder versions, that means there will be the normal nintendo release (easy), one with slightly increased levels (medium), and one with greatly increase levels (hard), that way people have more of a choice and hopefully finish the game feeling good about it rather than rage quitting the game despite liking it's features (something i have done many, many times :))

PurpleOrange

Years
What features do you have planned for beta 1.2 if I may ask? So I can make my decision on when I download the patch for the game.

for definite, it's altering trainers pokemon (this may not sound like a lot, but it takes a really, really long time, there's over 800 trainers {D:}). there also may be some alterations to wild pokemon locations, as i'm still not 100% happy with them. and i may alter how to get certain items (this is more a floating thought rather than a definite will do)

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
Years
I started playing your game yesterday 'cause it met the feature i like (PS Split W/ Icon) although Decapitalization isn't in, i just use a certain patch. suggested features: you have a doubt on implementing B/W repel system right? i think it'll be cool too :) and next one should be increase chance of wild battle on shinies. i know! we chat about this xD but still hoping :D

Espurr_Kawaii

Pokemon Trainer Coordinator
Years
not really much adding or replacing, the TM marts in lilycove have been replaced, and the mauville game corner prizes have been changed too. there's also a lottery in the battle frontier where you can win awesome prizes :pink_boogie: and thanks for the nice comments :)

wow! thats great :) about a lottery, is that a everyday u visited ??

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Kinda odd for this game to not have the logical newer 4th gen pokemon like Budew, roserade, magmorter, electivire, rhyperior and others, but thats your call.

PurpleOrange

Years
I started playing your game yesterday 'cause it met the feature i like (PS Split W/ Icon) although Decapitalization isn't in, i just use a certain patch. suggested features: you have a doubt on implementing B/W repel system right? i think it'll be cool too :) and next one should be increase chance of wild battle on shinies. i know! we chat about this xD but still hoping :D

To be honest, i hate the decapitalization, for me it just looks ugly, probably cuz i'm so used to the normal text. i have a doubt about the bw repel system, cuz from the thread i've seen, it's only a ratchet solution so i'm waiting for a better one. if a tool comes along that increases the chance of wild shinies (but not trainer ones) i may consider it :)

wow! thats great :) about a lottery, is that a everyday u visited ??

You can use it as many times a day as you like, however it costs 10 battle points, and like every lottery you're not always gonna get a prize :)

Kinda odd for this game to not have the logical newer 4th gen pokemon like Budew, roserade, magmorter, electivire, rhyperior and others, but thats your call.

Well i always wanted this to be a 386 hack, and to be honest i'm not skilled enough to add future pokemon, cuz that means loads of sprites, second frames for those sprites, movesets, evolutions, cries. It's a lot of work. of course i may do this for future hacks, but for now i'm happy with 386 :)

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Well i always wanted this to be a 386 hack, and to be honest i'm not skilled enough to add future pokemon, cuz that means loads of sprites, second frames for those sprites, movesets, evolutions, cries. It's a lot of work. of course i may do this for future hacks, but for now i'm happy with 386 :)

Yeah as I said its your call there. Besides its not like you can't alter base stats to make some of those pokemon more viable and change abilities to make said pokemon work better too. Like Roselia with base 80 speed like roserade. It'll add extra challenge when facing those pokemon too so it'll be like having those pokemon without having them at all.

PurpleOrange

Years
Yeah as I said its your call there. Besides its not like you can't alter base stats to make some of those pokemon more viable and change abilities to make said pokemon work better too. Like Roselia with base 80 speed like roserade. It'll add extra challenge when facing those pokemon too so it'll be like having those pokemon without having them at all.

if i changed the base stats and abilies. then they wouldn't really be the same pokemon any more, and to be honest i like the pokemon how they are :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
hi the game has great features but you can add more like

1adding mega evolution to gen 1to 3 pokemon
2black and white repel system
3day and night system
4adding some secret areas in hoenn
5adding gen 1 and 2 legendaries
6adding the nintendo event of deoxys and others

Back