• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Welcome to the circus of values! [VG Deals Megathread]

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years

Feel free to post any news concerning sales for video games, consoles, merch, etc. here. Links are permitted to these deals, but suspicious links may be removed based on its content. Would highly recommend checking the dates in which sales may go on and include as much detail as possible in each sale posting.

This will be stickied, so check back occasionally for deals related to your favorite consoles!

(I'll Juno will make this prettier at a future point in time)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
New Prime Loot on Twitch, Titan Souls! Published by Devolver Digital, same company behind Hotline Miami, Broforce and Talos Principle. Free for Twitch Prime members until May 24th.

nav_thumb_512x288._V528863522_.png

Game page
Scattered amongst the ruins and guarded by the idle titans charged with their care, a solitary hero armed with but a single arrow is once again assembling shards of the Titan Soul in a quest for truth and power.

I've only taken a glance at the screenshots of it, but I'm getting an old-school Zelda vibe from this - definitely going to check it out later.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm not sure how this works in other states, but I wanted to give us a heads up that in New York, we're able to avoid shipping fee (which is around $20) when ordering Nintendo Switch through physical GameStop stores rather than online.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
For any Xbox One users...very, very good deal comin' your way:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/1/c5b4kp2nsclb?wa=wsignin1.0

Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition is on sale for Gold users for only $4.50. This includes:
  • Base game
  • Bespin DLC
  • Outer Rim DLC
  • Rogue One DLC
  • Death Star DLC
If you're a gamer like myself who held out on buying the DLC for this game, don't pass up on this if you're still looking to get those achievements.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Tekken 7 [X1] for $40.08 (Sale of 20% off):

NBA Live '18 [PS4/X1] for $29.99 (Save $30):

SNES Classic in stock and on sale tomorrow only at ThinkGeek.com:

The Surge [Steam] on sale for $24.99:

Pre-Owned Game Sale at Walmart:

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
PAYDAY2 Ultimate Edition: 50% off during the Locke and Load event.

Also is free to play during the entire event so get your heisting on and "Keep those helmets flying!"

Back