• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] Crabominable's Ice Party

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
Macho's frosty adventure in Johto Chapter 1

Spoiler:

Badges:
HtZS69WWJylFNCXE5mVwyM9OX_wM9w0JceLwpgYecW6J5k1gxbjn81Pr1c0xVl2CcCT6uQ=s40

Current Team:
quilava.png

Backfire LV 17 Quilava
Ember
Quick Attack
Leer
Smokescreen

togepi.png

EggBirb Lv13 Togepi
Charm
Extrasensory
Metronome
Sweet Kiss

Years
question, can i trade in a shiny stone from platinum?

one way or another you need all 16 badges to get one otherwise, be it rock climbing in the national park or buying from the pokeathlon dome. and i'd rather not be locked out of togekiss till the literal final battle

I think it shouldn't break the game that much, so it's okay :)

And I was able to play more, so here's my update:

Progress:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
Update 2:

Spoiler:

Badges:
Zephyr_Badge.png
Hive_Badge.png
Plain_Badge.png

Last edited:

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years

one way or another you need all 16 badges to get one otherwise, be it rock climbing in the national park or buying from the pokeathlon dome. and i'd rather not be locked out of togekiss till the literal final battle

Update 3
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

Badges:
Zephyr_Badge.png
Hive_Badge.png
Plain_Badge.png
Fog_Badge.png

Last edited:
Years

I think it won't break the game that much, so it's okay to trade it in :)

Also, I made some progress:

Progress:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

Years
Well, another part of my slow progress. Currently Team Rocket tries to steal christmas, so I'm on the way to stop them.

Progress:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Okay, I don't think I'll be able to complete this, given that I won't have any more time to play this week, I think this is the end of my journey. I hardly beaten Clair (I started the battle by accident with half of the party dead). But I have Monthly Mini-Challenge ready for January, so be ready!

Progress:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
yeah it ends today, i'll not be able to get it done either, holiday season is just too busy i guess. was a nice challenge though. and i'll be sure to complete januarys no matter what it is (inb4)

Years
I probably wont be able to finish either its almost 11:25pm in the UK and I have at least beaten the 8th gym however I would not have time to finish the Team Plasma stuff or the E4 so my team after beating the 8th gym is level 47 Leavanny and Swasbuck, level 46 Lampent, level 48 Elektross and a level 49 Espeon, my last team member would have been Mamoswine.

Back