• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animation Errors

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
If anyone pays attention enough, you'd know Pokemon has had many terrible animation errors in the past such as:

800px-DP158_error.png

This incredibly bad animation error! I'll never forget how the anime once had a lazy animation error lie this. Holy moly. Other than that, there's some less terrible animation errors, like minor mis-colorations or missing gloves that probably will go mostly unnoticed unless you watch really carefully.

What are some terrible animation errors you remember?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
If anyone pays attention enough, you'd know Pokemon has had many terrible animation errors in the past such as:

800px-DP158_error.png

This incredibly bad animation error! I'll never forget how the anime once had a lazy animation error lie this. Holy moly. Other than that, there's some less terrible animation errors, like minor mis-colorations or missing gloves that probably will go mostly unnoticed unless you watch really carefully.

What are some terrible animation errors you remember?

This video sums it up for me:

Back