• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your favorite eeveelution!

your favorite eeveelution?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Flareon

• Jolteon

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • Espeon

• Glaceon

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 13 16.5%

• Total voters

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Also Eeveelution related, i asked for an Flareon plush for my birthday, i think i'm gonna request someone to but me another eeveelution, but i dunno which

I was looking at Eeveelutions plushes online last year and was torn between Flareon and Leafeon (I didn't really care for the looks of the other plushes), then my aunt found me a Leafeon plush at the thrift store by sheer coincidence. It was a very nice surprise and possibly another factor in Leafeon becoming my favorite Eeveelution.

Still waiting on Ghost and Poison types though O.o
Bug for me. A fluffy Motheon could be adorable! (I've seen some fan-made Ghost Eeveelutions that I really liked, though.)

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Bug for me. A fluffy Motheon could be adorable!

Cute😇 i called my fanmade bug type eeveelution Araeon, it's an bee-spider-fennec type of pokemon, with no feline features unlike their sisters/brothers (so yeah it's muzzle is closer to canine's like Jolteon), maybe based on this cute video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoB8t0B4jx4

Despite it's scary looks they're loyal to their owners, and are breed because of their special honey

Last edited:

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
Years
Hard choice between Glaceon and Umbreon, but voted the former as overall I prefer ice-types to dark-types; Sylveon is a not-so-distant third.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Umbreon. Elegant sleek proud, and the rings are a nice addition. Second place goes to Glaceon for being elegant and graceful.

And yeah, a dragon type would be cool. Hopefully it would look like a dragon dog or dragon cat and not whatever passes for a dragon these days xD

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
Years
Respect

I pretend they are cat-fennecs which is what Eevee is

Definitely what a lot of people say.

"Dogs"

"Foxes "

"Cats"

Though I've recently read Eevee was essentially just a daydream inspired by an animal the developer/ designer saw as a boy, and he wasn't even sure what the animal at the time was, and really didn't even remember too much about it later in life either.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
Aren't the 97% of the eevee clan dogcats? (Except Espeons)
True. Or foxes, yeah. I was more referring to the way that some dragon types don't look like dragons at all, though. Like alolan Exeggutor.

Definitely what a lot of people say.

"Dogs"

"Foxes "

"Cats"

Though I've recently read Eevee was essentially just a daydream inspired by an animal the developer/ designer saw as a boy, and he wasn't even sure what the animal at the time was, and really didn't even remember too much about it later in life either.
Ohh that's interesting.
You could maybe even add bunny into that mix for the ears.

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
Years
True. Or foxes, yeah. I was more referring to the way that some dragon types don't look like dragons at all, though. Like alolan Exeggutor.

Ohh that's interesting.

Yeah, I'd say that's probably where the "mysterious phenomenal creature with many evolution paths" comes from...and it was also something he saw in a Forrest, so it all definitely helps bring it all together.

Fujiwara, I think his name is.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years

1.Hmm, i think gamefreak wanted to make eevee line ressemble a mix between "canine and feline" rather than "canines that has feline software" seen in foxes and racoon dogs. Like making them being lovable to dog and cat lovers alike
2.Eeveelutions' ears are most likely based on fennecs, i dunno where people think they are from rabbits, the only eeveelutions who have rabbit like ears imo are Umbreons and Sylveons

I was more referring to the way that some dragon types don't look like dragons at all, though. Like alolan Exeggutor.

I see, then again some other dragon pokemon also doesn't look very dragonish, but yeah i meant that all eeveelutions have dog & cat DNA in them (except Espeon)

Last edited:
Years
Espeon and Umbreon are my two favorites out of the bunch. In the games I've got a slight preference to Espeon since I like using Psychic types, but Umbreon has one of my favorite Pokemon designs of all-time, which gives it just the slightest edge as my #1.

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
can you guess? :p Vaporeon of course, but I also love Umbreon and Espeon. Sylveon and Glaceon, too! there are too many I love, but Vaporeon is definitely my favourite. ^.^

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
can you guess? :p Vaporeon of course

🙁 Makes me sad for not healing my poisoned Vaporeon named after my first dog in Pokemon brown, also speaking of Vaporeons, [*] Xtemi*

* - she was a victim of pokemon crystal nuzlocke

Last edited:
Years
glaceon = espeon > the rest

that's not to say that i dislike the rest, it's more that i like the rest roughly equally but i like glaceon and espeon a tad more.

Years
Umbreon is my favorite Eeveelution. I love dark-type Pokemon, and Umbreon is no expection. Umbreon is bulkier than other Eeveelutions, which is something I like about Umbreon, as I like bulky Pokemon in general. It has a cool shiny too.

Back