• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alternative to Swords Dance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beca

◔_____◔
Years
-facepalm-
I spent ages attempting to get an Aerodactyl with Swords Dance, only to find out that Aerodactyl can't inherit this move (that'll teach me to do my research in future). Is there an alternative attack-boosting move that Aerodactyl is able to learn? Thanks in advance for the help =]

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No, Aerodactyl can't learn any Attack boosting moves besides Curse, which is bad since it lowers its Speed. You shouldn't use Aerodactyl as a sweeper anyways. It's best used as a Stealth Rock lead.

Also, you should try asking this in the right thread.

beca

◔_____◔
Years
Ah, thanks for the help =]
& sorry x_x I thought topics like this were okay in the moveset section. Where shall I post these topics, for future reference?

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
I would say just go with a 252 Attack/252 Speed Life Orb sweeper if you are wanting a sweeping Aero. Yeah, it won't be a prominent force, as it is better suited for Stealth Rocks, but it is still a force for an unprepared team.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
Bulk Up is an alternative... it'll help you survive priority moves and continue your sweep in the face of such dangers.

Bulk Up would be great if Aerodactyl could actually learn it! :tired:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back