• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

> go on PC
> check whatever I need to check
> go to DLTMS0/TCTI
> Delete one of Netto's post

I swear it's been like this for the past few days or so.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Daily rituals are sometimes good, though!

Also, you know you need to take a break from birds when you get up late because you dreamt about them. Of course such is impossible 'cause I threw one of the characters in a mingle post, fff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

it also means that netto needs to a. pay more attention to his posting or b. stop double posting. I think the former would be easier to do, aha.

I dreamed.... I don't remember what I dreamed last night. Of course, that's typical really.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I used to think Netto had to get off in a rush and that's why he didn't notice, but now I have to wonder...~

Oh and why did I think your avvie was a mecha for a second? XD /that's what I get for scrolling too quickly

Anyways, Bio test next period (despite it being a half day and thus we only have 30 minutes). It's on genes and I think I now understand most of it so wish me luck! ;w; /wants to get an A this quarter so she doesn't have to take a Bio final with all these terms and stuff

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Everyday? I mean sometimes I post and then get off without really checking, but the likelihood of that happening everyday is well... slim?

Yeah. I'll tell you guys when my avatar isn't Symphonia. Though right now I can't even choose an avatar that I wanna stick with, but what's new. ♥

Genes? My sister took a test on that earlier, I think. It was genetics, which is basically what genes are a part of.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ewwwwww mecha :< The only two mecha series I like are Star Driver and GL but other than that I don't like any of the other ones. Mecha's definitely up their with "space odyssey/Star Wars/Star Trek/etc.-esque" shows.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I like my space odysseys... /Star Wars, Star Trek, Halo ftw...

You're welcome btw, Ros =) /read back through everything he's missed

Yesterday I went and got myself a drawing tablet. The fun part is trying to figure out how to use Photoshop when I'm so used to limited 'ol Paint

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I enjoyed Tengen Toppa a lot more than NGE, NGE was obviously 2deep4me.

I want to buy one of those, but I should spend more time learning the guitar so I probably won't.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

OK, gonna attempt going through royalty free music in order to find the tracks used in Hatoful. /found two already, but that's 'cause they were Christmas tracks and those are easy to find, fff

...Dammit, why must I have a weakness for Classical music.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I'm gonna force a friend to watch it with me and another friend who has seen it. Gurren Lagann that is.

It's a shame how boring the first few episodes are. I mean, boring for being GL, at least.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Even if he was the personification of spiral energy, Kamina sucked.

I didn't find the first eps boring, I mean ysit got better after a certain event 6 or 7 eps in but yeah. I liked it all.

MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back