• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
hi I am sonu. I am ten years old
I am a new member and i don't known any rules
And for the love of Pokemon I joined this community

Welcome to PC, Sonu!

Oh wow you're 10? That's a young age for members here but you'll enjoy it here nonetheless. I know most members here tend to be in their teens or early 20s but nice to see younger members pop by. And yeah I love Pokemon too, just like you so I'm sure you'll have an awesome time here!

Any particular sections you like? Or are you here for interacting with fellow Pokemon fans? Have fun here and feel free to message me or a moderator if you need anything!

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
Hi, I'm new here and thought I'd better say hello. I'm too shy to start my own thread so this will have to do... ^^

I'm from a very cold place up north in Europe, am 18 years old and love Pokémon just like all of you do. My first impression of PC is that it's very big, confusing and intimidating, the community seems very friendly though. Pleased to meet you all! ^-^

Ooh and I have a little question if that's okay; what is the whole "claims"-thingy? How and why would I claim something...?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hi, I'm new here and thought I'd better say hello. I'm too shy to start my own thread so this will have to do... ^^

I'm from a very cold place up north in Europe, am 18 years old and love Pokémon just like all of you do. My first impression of PC is that it's very big, confusing and intimidating, the community seems very friendly though. Pleased to meet you all! ^-^

Ooh and I have a little question if that's okay; what is the whole "claims"-thingy? How and why would I claim something...?

Welcome Cassio if you don't mind me calling you that. I was shy too when i came here but everyone is friendly and that overcame my shyness.
Cold place? I live in a tropical region. It's always nice there. PC is very big for sure but we have helpful members and mods with bolded usernames to help you out. Drop me a VM if you need help or want to talk.
Claims? Visit this thread or contact Antemortem about it. Have fun!

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
Welcome Cassio if you don't mind me calling you that. I was shy too when i came here but everyone is friendly and that overcame my shyness.
Cold place? I live in a tropical region. It's always nice there. PC is very big for sure but we have helpful members and mods with bolded usernames to help you out. Drop me a VM if you need help or want to talk.
Claims? Visit this thread or contact Antemortem about it. Have fun!

Yeah you can call me that, I realise Cassiopeiia can be a moutful. And if you didn't notice, the cold place I was talking about is Norway. In fact, it was snowy here up until yesterday. *~*

Thanks for the warm welcome though! I'll check out the link you provided.

Years

Hi there Cassiopeiia, and welcome!

I understand if you're shy. I was like that when I joined PC as well, in fact I never even made an introduction thread when I joined which was awkward considering I've been here for 2 years now. I've been into Pokemon since I was 7 and I love mainly cute Pokemon, especially Oshawott (hence my PC Battle Server name being OshyHikari).

Have a fun time here, and I'm always open for a message if you need anything!

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
Hi there Cassiopeiia, and welcome!

I understand if you're shy. I was like that when I joined PC as well, in fact I never even made an introduction thread when I joined which was awkward considering I've been here for 2 years now. I've been into Pokemon since I was 7 and I love mainly cute Pokemon, especially Oshawott (hence my PC Battle Server name being OshyHikari).

Have a fun time here, and I'm always open for a message if you need anything!

Thank you! I played my first Pokémon game when I was 6 I believe, been a fan ever since. I prefer cute Pokémon too I suppose, but I pretty much like all Pokémon, bar a few exceptions... Incidentally Oshawott is also my little sister's favourite Pokémon. ^^

Cid

Years
Thank you! I played my first Pokémon game when I was 6 I believe, been a fan ever since. I prefer cute Pokémon too I suppose, but I pretty much like all Pokémon, bar a few exceptions... Incidentally Oshawott is also my little sister's favourite Pokémon. ^^
Can I call you Cassie? :p

Anyway, welcome to PC! :D It's really cool to hear someone who started out with the franchise at such a young age. I got introduced to it at around five years old so I think I can relate! What games have you played so far? I've played all five generations with at least two games each. Beat that. ;D

I'm just kidding of course. You mentioned that you like pretty much all Pokémon though. I'd like to say the same, but my brother makes me pick a handful to use that are outside of his own picks (because his favorites are off-limits, durr), so yeah. I believe you haven't mentioned what your favorites (and least favorites) are though! Mine's Squirtle. As for my least favorite, I never really liked Patrat. :(

Orin Carnia

Loving Artist
Years
I'm up there in age with you guys too lol, it's definitely nice knowing that age really isn't a determining factor on wither or not we all get along or not ^^ I'm new here as of today so cheers guys =P

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
Can I call you Cassie? :p

Anyway, welcome to PC! :D It's really cool to hear someone who started out with the franchise at such a young age. I got introduced to it at around five years old so I think I can relate! What games have you played so far? I've played all five generations with at least two games each. Beat that. ;D

I'm just kidding of course. You mentioned that you like pretty much all Pokémon though. I'd like to say the same, but my brother makes me pick a handful to use that are outside of his own picks (because his favorites are off-limits, durr), so yeah. I believe you haven't mentioned what your favorites (and least favorites) are though! Mine's Squirtle. As for my least favorite, I never really liked Patrat. :(

Sure you can, I don't feel much like a Cassie-kind-of-person, but it's easier.

My first game was Gold, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing at the time, and I didn't read any english either, but I somehow managed to beat the elite four. Aside from Gold I've played Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Leaf Green, Diamond, Pearl, Heart Gold and Black, plus some spin-off games like Pokémon Stadium, Rangers and PBR. I guess you win? ^^

Ooh but I like all of them, it's very hard picking out favourites. Aside from Gardevoir though, she'd be my favourite Pokémon... =w= I also like Chimecho, Whimsicott, Mewtwo, Mew, Furret, Squirtle of course, Bulbasaur, Ninetales, Ledian, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Froslass, Piplup, Cherrim, Chandelure, Scizor, Blastoise, Masquerain, Empoleon, Mismagius, Poliwhirl, Aipom, Bronzong etc. A lot.
As to Pokémon I dislike, the undisputed victor in this category would be Conkeldurr because it looks absolutely horrendous, and the name too. I also rather dislike Mandibuzz, Emboar, Dustox and Zubat. I'm sorry, it's not nice judging people (Pokémon) based on their looks...

And hello to Orin Carnia and TheOrochi too!

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2017
Also ima big competitve battle, but in games I'm just a casual player. Im looking to make a Rom soon. My favorite pokrmon is rayquaza because he appeals to me for some reason.

My hobbies are gaming, watching tv, and collecting quarters because its a long lasting fun hobby. After you are done, you feel accomplished.

Hi Jb, what are your hobbies and interests?

Last edited:
Years
Also ima big competitve battle, but in games I'm just a casual player. Im looking to make a Rom soon. My favorite pokrmon is rayquaza because he appeals to me for some reason.

My hobbies are gaming, watching tv, and collecting quarters because its a long lasting fun hobby. After you are done, you feel accomplished.

Hi Jb, what are your hobbies and interests?

Good to hear! :D At PC we cater to both casual and competitive battlers. If you're looking to find some people to battle, go here. I'm sure that you'll find someone who you could battle with! :D

If you're looking to make a ROM hack, then check out this section here. We have many helpful individuals who are expert ROM hackers and would be willing to help you if you need it!

Oooh, Rayquaza! I never owned the R/S/E games on GBA, but I remember all of my friends at the time coming in to school with their stories (real or not) of how they caught him in all varieties of ways.

If you play other games than pokemon, be sure to check out the Video Games section where you can discuss games (both old and new) with gamers similar to yourself! Also, check out the General Entertainment section to discuss what you watch on TV! :D Collecting quarters, I can imagine that to be a lengthy, but fulfilling experience! Congratz to you for sticking at it! :D

Well, I enjoy gaming, I will play almost any genre of game and enjoy it! Currently I am playing a mixture of RPGs, MOBAs and Platformers. A bit of an odd mix, but I've had weirder ones xD Other than gaming, I Skype with my friends or am coding/programming something (or learning to).

Well, enjoy your time here at PC! We all hope that you enjoy it to your full extent! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey there new members, and a special hello to seganintendo90 for recently joining the forums! Great to see you all, and hope you are enjoying the forums as much as I am! Trust me, you will love PC so much! ^_^

Everyone's a fan of Pokemon here, so you are not alone at all. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back