• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Valentine's Day Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounce

Blue eyes :3
Years
I guess I'll start with answering the topics, since there isn't any real discussion started here yet. :3

1)Do you celebrate Valentine's Day, in real life? If so what do you do and if not, why not?
When I have a valentine I do, unfortunately this isn't my year and I'm a loveless loner. :c

2)What would be the perfect gift on Valentine's Day?
The girl I've been chasing for 17 months. :3

Honest

Hi!
Years
Awww, Bounce. :c

I know the feel of chasing someone. I think my chase was for... wow, 17 months too. Ironically, it's the girl who I denied I went out with.

Bounce

Blue eyes :3
Years
Awww, Bounce. :c

I know the feel of chasing someone. I think my chase was for... wow, 17 months too. Ironically, it's the girl who I denied I went out with.

Yeah, that is very ironic. We're at a point where we are really good friends, but it seems like every time we hangout, it's awkward because I just don't know what to say around her.

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2013
Rules:

-All general PC rules apply, such as 4 words and 25 characters and the like.

-You have to be cute (you all automatically qualify!)

-The posts have to be related to Valentine's Day in some way, be it the most obscure way you can think of.

-Have as much fun as possible before this thread closes at the end of the month!​

Topics:

1)Do you celebrate Valentine's Day, in real life? If so what do you do and if not, why not?
No, it just feels like a regular day for some reason and i'm in a place where i just deny everything.

For someone to come up with a good reason by showing me why this is such an important day which'll never happen so i don't expect anything.

3)Do you think it's better to be single or married on Valentines Day? In general?​

Who knows if it's better to be single or married, its all subjective.
[/div][/QUOTE]

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
Well, what's your idea of fun, if you don't mind me asking.

you know, skating, festivals, even paint ball if she wants to. just something that will fill in the silence. yep, nothing more romantic then having a short awkward silence and then being interrupted by your enemy breaking into your base and shooting you and your date.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Depends on what you mean by special, in that everybody's idea of special is different... but yes!

I have a super special secret artsy gift I'm working on for Valentine's. :3 It won't be finished today, but I think the 21st sounds like a reasonable deadline (even though PC is more or less my periphery demographic, I'm doing it for others but I'll show it here, too).

I think you guys would enjoy it. :D

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

No, not really. I've never had any reason to; I'd never had a date or anyone special in the past. Of course, in primary school we would pass out Valentine's to the class, but I would hardly count that.

I'd hoped to celebrate it this year.
Then I got dumped.

Um . . . love. The "perfect gift" is different for everyone, but I suppose each one is intended to show how you love the person, so I'll go with that.

3)Do you think it's better to be single or married on Valentines Day? In general?

Well . . . if you're single, you save money.
But that would imply that I cared about the money.
I'd rather be broke and with someone I love than rich and alone. Well, I think I would, lol. If you're single, then it really isn't Valentine's Day for you, now is it?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day. Only when I do have a Valentine's Date which I do not this year. So instead I gave my brother fives bucks to buy me a stuffed panda that is holding a box full of chocolate my old band teacher is selling. Happy Valentine's Day to me~

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
For me today was the last day of school. So we had Abi-days. Abiturient celebrations etc. So practicaly the valentines day was only in the backround. Which makes me a bit sad. I usualy meet with one of my friends and buy them chocolate or hotchocolate drink etc. But since today was a bit special I had no chance to do that.
:( And yeah... Now we are traveling around the ..parties... I would have wanted to just have valentines day without these huge end parties. Oh well.
EDIT:1. so anyway I realy like to celebrate valentines day. Im a hopeless romantic so this is the day for me. XD
2. The perfect gift is different for a person and it depends on their situation. Todays best gift for me was when one of my friends wished me happy valentines day. So a perfect gift doesnt have to be anything too fabulous.
3.To be single or married. No idea. Both have their own pros and cons. If you are single you can take a step ahead to impress your secret crush etc. Or something. For married/dating couples this day makes them think their relationship and spend quality time with eachother. Thus making it quite important. So my conclusion the valentines day is best for those who are not celebrating it alone. :D

Last edited:

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
For Valentine's Day, I'm going to the restaurant with my parents. Yay me, right? :C
Hey it could be worse. :) Your not whole day with them are you? Today was the most worst valentines day ever for me. So Im sure youll have better luck. :D

It turns out that one of my good friends actually likes me, and it all came out today, ironically. xD
Congratulations! :D Is it two sided? ;)

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! :D :cer_love:

Ah, Valentine's Day...the one day of each year where Luvdisc actually proves to be useful (other than Tricking it for Heart Scales, of course)...

370Luvdisc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back