• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Just finished a game of DotA 2, used Razor and got 7/4/20

Going to relative house for some Chinese New Year visiting after that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah I play at least a match a day nowadays. I still only play one champion though and never against other people hahaha. I suck too much.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Nahh I suck to much for people to play with me. XD That's why I don't post in the LoL threads on PC at all.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
That's the best way if you want to learn tho :3

If my LoL worked, I would have gladly taken my time to make you better :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't even know what that is, short of Touj mentioning playing it.

Guys, I can finally see. c: I still hate the idea of wearing glasses, but it's nice to be able to see again. The guy at the place I got the glasses from was weird, though. It was awkward to be told (by a man who appeared to be in his 50s) that I have a beautiful smile and that I should use it more often. D;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Wow, League of Legends got popular out of nowhere.

It's an RPG, right?

Uhhh...no. It's an RTS, similar to DOTA. It's been popular for years now.

And Rz, my plan is to wait until Caitlyn or Miss Fortune are free and then switch to a low-level account to try PvP :3 Since my main account is level 16 with 0 PvP matchups and I don't wanna be mocked and I can keep from being mocked by making sure I know what I'm doing in PvP, haha.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I wear glasses too Slender, it's not bad if you don't wear them too often. I have to wear them to be able to see distant objects. And maybe you have a beautiful smile that you should use more. But it's still awkward to be told this by someone you don't even know.
What is LoL?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Ah, okay. I have to wear mine just about all of the time, though. >_> My vision is getting worse and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I'm not wearing them right now, though, because they're dirty and I'm too lazy to go clean them off.

Perhaps. s: He seemed like he was just trying to be friendly. I think he was just taking cracks at how ticked off I was because I had to get glasses haha.

Still weird, though, yeah. Then again, I hate people complimenting me because I never know how to reply. x;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I look way better without glasses than with, but I'm too lazy to use contacts >_o

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha understandable. I'm told that I look better/older with glasses, but I still don't like them.
I at least got to see my sister today, though. Things are always more interesting when she's around. She and another family member were discussing the idea of pot donuts (instead of brownies) in a grocery store. c;

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I have to wear mines 'cause i'm myopic. Are you Slender?
Didn't know you had glasses too Toujours.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yup. x: I think that's what he said. I don't remember completely.
I also have an astigmatism that I didn't even know about until a few days ago.

The upside to having new glasses is that, at first, it was making my vision reaallly trippy. That was so fun haha.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I feel bad for you. I have to change glasses each 1 and half year. My friends tell me that i'm almost blind 'cause my glasses are strong, somewhere near 6.25.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Why would you feel bad for me...?

I have no idea what mine are, nor how to find out haha. My sister had the same problem and her vision is horrible now, so I probably will end up the same way.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have to wear mines 'cause i'm myopic. Are you Slender?
Didn't know you had glasses too Toujours.

Yeah I used to avoid them as much as possible but I don't care too much about it anymore.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Well i know how it is. Sometimes i wish i could just do something without glasses. This very frustating. I can't even use my PC without them. I feel bad for myself and this anger me that i'm so dependant on them.
Looks like we'll end up the same way. With horrible visions and glasses for the end of our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back