• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Yeah, I'll come to like Pinkie soon enough again. xDD;;
I can't help but wonder how Cupcakes got so popular in the first place. xD;

4Chan. I didn't experience the beginning myself, but 4Chan made a very large deal out of it, and then the recognition forced Ponysites to acknowledge it.

Contrary to popular belief, Anonymous and Bronies need each other to survive >__>

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
...That's so true. Anonymous has to have somebody to hate on, and the Bronies need somebody to love on for hating on them. The Bronies derive their existence as an "internet subculture" and meme from the imageboards, and fan-created media and news stories simultaneously give Anon something to talk about and provides publicity for Bronies.

o.O My mind is blown.

Last edited:
Years
Okay, what is this Cupcakes thing everyone is talking about?

Oh, and:

Favorite Episode: The Cutie Mark Chronicles
Favorite Main Pony: Twilight Sparkle and a close second with Rarity
Favorite Side Pony: Granny Smith
About Me: Some friends showed me that there was a new MLP show maybe 3 or so weeks ago. I had some of the toys and had seen some of the old show (or was it a movie?) from way back so I was interested. We watched a random episode, Feeling Pinkie Keen, and everyone else started hating on it and I was all quietly, secretly hoping we could watch more, but we didn't. So I went and watched it all on my own.

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
- Favorite Episode: I like too many of them, and don't remember any of the titles. ^^;
- Favorite Main Pony:
Applejack/Pinkie Pie
- Favorite Side Pony: Applebloom, I suppose. :P
- About Me: I was on Bulbagarden Forums when I "discovered" MLP. I noticed that like, 90% of the members there had MLP related avatars. I got overly curious, searched it up on Youtube, and fell in love with it. The main thing that got me was the animation, and how it reminds me so much of The Powerpuff Girls. <3

My least favorite ponies would be Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Rainbow Dash, I hate for her constant showing off and overratedness, and Fluttershy for always being so... shy. I mean, the way she speaks aggravates me. xD

I swear, this stupid bold is annoying...

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

Well, I don't think you should read it. It's a very disturbing fanfic about Pinkie Pie and... how she makes her cupcakes. ._________.; I suggest searching it on Google.~

You know what? I'm going to link it here. Kill me. Now. NOW.
Oh, and welcome to the club!

Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I showed that to my boyfriend, because considering his opinion towards the tone of MLP I thought he would be fascinated with it. Our conversation:

Him: /jesus/
Me: ...So do you like ponies now? :<
Him: Now I'm just scared of them.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Cupcakes, lol. I tried to get him to watch the show with me but it just wasn't flying.

manlylogo.jpg

It's kind of like that.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
- Favorite Episode: The Mare in the Moon/Friendship is Magic/Pilot --Idk what to call it. :/
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony: Luna, Derpy Hooves, DJ PON-3 (a.k.a Vinyl Scratch)
- About Me: Well damn. I was introduced to the fandom from my friend who was telling me about this craze amongst the 4channers. At first I was like, "Okay, 4chan..." and I didn't think too much about it. Then I thought my sister'd like to watch it so I got her some episodes from youtube. Because she was watching on my comp, I watched with her and now... here I am. I like to think I have the balls to admit that I enjoy watching a show of which I'm not its target demographic because, after a while, it dawned on me that there's not much difference between enjoying FiM and enjoying Cardcaptor Sakura, so I joined the club.

*Sigh* I hope this doesn't come back to bite me sometime in the future, but I can't stop thinking about how awesome this show is. The pilot episode was 'wow, didn't expect this from a kid's show'. The next few were also 'wow', and before I knew it I was a reluctant brony. Damnit. I also hate California Gurls because it's a perfect example of the degradation of moral decency in entertainment, but I cannot get Equestria Girls out of my mind. It's a bit like Nyan-cat, only with more lyrics.

On a side note, I've read Cupcake and all the alternate endings. Good stuff for those who love gore. =D

I am disturbed by the lack of collegiate males in the club. :(

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Of course, there's things like Cupcakes, but there are also many fan-fics that are very appreciable.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/06/story-pony-psychology.html

Pony Psychology is 6 short stories. Just finished it, and I swear this is one of the greatest work of fan-fiction I've read. It's a very strong and beautiful story. Oh, and it's Rainbow x Fluttershy XD I like the way it was spun out though.

I'm a fast reader, took me about an hour to finish it. Not long but it sure is exciting.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I started reading Cupcakes once. I was disturbed a little bit of Pinkie Pie and what she did, despite her innocent outlook, and then stopped reading, because I had to read some more. Because I'm an impatient person. :P

What's your favourite moment in the show?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Not gonna answer the question atm- still haven't finished the actual episodes. :x

I just needed to share this. As I've said, the shipping stuff isn't my favorite, but this... Just read it. Just do.

Spinor

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Not gonna answer the question atm- still haven't finished the actual episodes. :x

I just needed to share this. As I've said, the shipping stuff isn't my favorite, but this... Just read it. Just do.

...Yep, that one has my Seal of Win too XD

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
That's a really hard question. xD;
Well, various moments through "Sonic Rainboom", I guess. That episode had alot of memorable, fun moments. o3o

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My favorite moment by far is the beginning of Sonic Rainboom, with Fluttershy cheering. When I'm watching the show alone I don't laugh out loud much (if somepony laughs alone in the forest and no one is there to hear, do they still make a sound?), but that was one point in which I literally did laugh out loud.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Ehhh, this is pretty hard. It's either anytime Fluttershy screams/yells/cheers or Pinkie's party that the rest of the ponies planed together in "Party of One".

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
Years

- When Fluttershy was cheering for Rainbow Dash in 'Sonic Rainboom'
- 'Green isn't your color'; when Fluttershy was sneezing, shouting and kicking
- When Fluttershy was singing Pinkie pie's song with that weird voice

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
- Favorite Episode: Sonic Rainboom
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves
- About Me: I guess you could say I got sucked into this craze. By clicking on and watching the videos on the first post, I became hooked on the show. By far Rainbow Dash is my favorite pony out of them all.

Most likely the 'Sonic Rainboom' Rainbow Dash did in the episode Sonic Rainboom.

Back