• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Extra Zygarde Event Codes LF shiny pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 2, 2018
Hello I have a couple extra Event codes and I'm looking for people who have shiny pokemon to offer. I have 3 Shiny Zygarde codes and 1 Entei/ Raikou codes, all still have not been redeemed. You can give me an offer of any other event pokemon or shiny pokemon. I can get more extra Zygarde codes so if you have an offer you can either post a reply on this thread or send me a private message.

Edit: I recently got more Shiny Zygarde codes and now I have 5 up for grabs. I dont know if I'm able to get more but as for now its first come first served. Reply on this thread with any shiny or event pokemon and most likely it would be a pokemon tht I want

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Hello I have a couple extra Event codes and I'm looking for people who have shiny pokemon to offer. I have 3 Shiny Zygarde codes and 1 Entei/ Raikou codes, all still have not been redeemed. You can give me an offer of any other event pokemon or shiny pokemon but a for sure guarantee for a Zygarde code is 1 of 2 specific pokemon. All I'm looking for is 1 shiny Adamant Larvitar with the ability Guts, preferably no nickname in a Pokeball with decent IV's. The other pokemon is a Sassy Magearna with it's Hidden Power move being a Fire Type. I can get more extra Zygarde codes so if you have an offer you can either post a reply on this thread or send me a private message.

Ok, I want a shiny zygarde. Do you already have a shiny silvally? I have two and would trade one for the zygarde.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 2, 2018
Yes I do srry, but if you have any other shiny or event pokemon tht I dont have I would gladly make an offer with you.

Years
Do you need shiny starters? Or any other breed-able Pok?mon? I have Y, Omega Ruby, Sun and Ultra Moon, so I'm sure I can breed any Pok?mon you want. Maybe make your wish-list or something.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 2, 2018
I only have a couple of shiny pokemon so most likely any shiny pokemon you mite have or can get will be a pokemon tht I want. But if possible can you breed me Sinnoh starter shiny pokemon or a shiny froakie with hidden ability.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 2, 2018
Any shiny starter, or any shiny pokemon rlly, would be fine but it wuld be very much so appreciated if u can get me those pokemon.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
I mean... It isn't shiny... But I have a lv. 5 mew... XD nah anyway I will give you a shiny lugia for zygarde

Years
I only have a couple of shiny pokemon so most likely any shiny pokemon you mite have or can get will be a pokemon tht I want. But if possible can you breed me Sinnoh starter shiny pokemon or a shiny froakie with hidden ability.

Okie-dokie! Do you have Sinnoh starters themselves? I don't but getting them through GTS is a big pain. It would just make my life a little bit easier but it's okay if you don't. I'll breed you all three of them, so can you save one Zygarde code for me please?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 2, 2018
I actually do have Infernape, Empoleon but not the turtwig evolutions if tht helps. Also don't worry I can save 1 Shiny Zygarde code for u since I still have 1 more extra.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
It's legit guys. He is patient and nice. If you want shiny zygarde this is the guy.
????? experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back