• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your nature as listed

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I think Bold still suits me, though my posts have had a bit more Sass as of today lol

I read on goggle just a little while ago that 'bold' and 'sassy' can be used interchangably, i think, though? O.o So, heh, i'll keep my nature sama as bold xD For now. I think.

EDIT: I think bold would be korrina's nature xD

I'm not 100% bold......i mean i'm braver and more confident now for sure but i'd be scared to try roller skating like korrina does or asking my mom if I can try!!! Yes, i'm 28 now. I still have my timid moe girl side, okay?! XD; also, roller skating while on like 3-4 different medications....o_o;; sooo not sure thats a good idea..... :P

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I like to think I'm a jolly person! It doesn't show as much IRL because of how quiet and awkward I tend to be, haha. In that sense, "quiet" does suit me a lot, as well as bashful, careful, gentle, mild, modest, timid... you get the idea. xD

Actually, maybe I should change it to gentle...

ArchieNorris

Banned
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 10, 2018
I think it is good to be calm at every point.
By this only we can achieve our goal.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I think I have mine set to Brave, and that's a general mood for me most days.. lol

It used to be set to something else some years ago, like docile or timid or something.

Years
My nature is sassy, which is incredibly accurate. I will admit that I don't showcase my sass much online at all. However, offline I'm probably one of the loudest, sassiest individuals ever. Ask anyone I go to school with.

That being said, I think a lot of the natures would suit me. Despite my sass, I find that I can be quite gentle and nurturing. Jolly as well, God has blessed me with a life full of joy. Rash, even. I tend to be rather impulsive at times although this is something that I've been working on as of late.

There are a few particular natures that do not describe me whatsoever, such as lonely, timid, or quiet. Generally speaking, I am none of those things.

Last edited:

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
Years
I have mine set to "serious" because that's been a consistent way people irl and online have described me, but I think really a more accurate term would be "world weary." When the stresses of living as a minority in poverty aren't weighing me down, I'm quite the opposite of serious, but that's rare enough that I think this descriptor still fits.

Years
It was a somewhat rash selection (oh genius) but I'm Hasty. My mouth is at least three days ahead of my brain, but I'm a new person everyday so I'm literally flipping through the list.

Is Angry on there? I'm definitely angry. Ask me to do a Pokemon quiz and I'll end up as Mankey, even if there is no such possibility. I attack trees with sticks to keep myself well-adjusted.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm brave.

I tend to hold myself back for a while (decreased speed), and when the time is right I get it done right (increased attack).

It fits me well irl.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Mild. It's hard for me to leave that disposition, even when something happens that should anger me.

Calm doesn't really fit as much, since I still worry over trivial things.

Back