• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Letters to Kanto!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Dear Lance,

If you could give one piece of advice to aspiring Dragon-type users, what would it be?

Dear Nah,

VSLance.png

"Hyper Beam first, ask questions later."

~ Lance

Dear Erika,

Here is a Burn Heal, I feel you may need it:
Dream_Burn_Heal_Sprite.png

Dear Nah,

VSErika.png

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
... hm? Sorry, I can't hear you.
Going back to sleep now.
zzzz.

~ Erika

ps. stay away from blaine, foolish child

Dear Agatha,

Where do you get your Ghost types (Just curious)?

Dear TheGhostHunter,

Spr_Y_Agatha.png

They were all brought forth from the Pokemon Tower from Lavender Town. Such playful yet vengeful creatures... I was quite coveted by them!

~ Agatha

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Dear Daisy Oak,

How does it feel to have your brother as a champion and gym leader?

Dear TheGhostHunter,

Spr_FRLG_Daisy_Oak.png

I wish I was there when he became a champion! But, that was short lived, sadly, since Red defeated him a little after his title reign. Grandpa was right though.. he forgot the most important lesson about raising pokemon, so he still had much to learn.

But, he's doing much better as a Gym Leader! He's still pretty confident though, but secretly, I think he's enjoying himself. I think he mentioned about retiring as a Gym Leader though, going to Alola sometime soon... As long as he's happy, I'm always happy.

~ Daisy Oak

Dear professor oak,

Did you were a pokémon trainer back then?
So, how did you had 3 starters in your team?

Dear Gabriel,

Spr_Y_Oak.png

Indeed, I was, ahaha! I was friends with a young woman named Agatha; we were both top-class pokemon trainers. That was until, I decided to pursue becoming a Pokemon Researcher.

I don't recall having the three starter Pokemon, as they say, in my team, though. I don't really battle much anymore these days, you see.

~ Professor Oak

Years
Dear Mr. Giovanni,

Why did you found Team Rocket? Can you explain what circumstances in life brought you to that path? Tell us also about your son Silver. How do you feel about being his father?

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Dear Misty,

Hey, wassup. How did you train your starmie to be so strong? are you aware that the special of the first trainer in your gym his last Pokemon has 21 Special? Do you ever leave the gym?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Dear Pokémon Fan Club Chairman,

If Rapidash and Fearow didn't exist, what would your favourite Pokémon be?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Dear Mr. Giovanni,

Why did you found Team Rocket? Can you explain what circumstances in life brought you to that path? Tell us also about your son Silver. How do you feel about being his father?

To VisionofMilotic,

VSGiovanni.png

I don't need to explain my reasoning to the likes of you. It is simply my destiny to rule this world in the palm of my own hand. Pokemon are nothing more than tools of business that is my right to use for nefarious deeds of my world conquest.

As for my son... I do not blame his blight against me. After my defeat in the hands of a lone child, he lost faith in myself and Team Rocket, thus he has an idea that people don't need others to be strong. However, soon he will understand, the power of others is infinitely stronger. As his father, I must demonstrate my strength once more. If me proving ymself to my son is what you call a son and father relationship, then so be it, but I have more pressing matters.

You and him will see. Team Rocket will arise once more.

~ Giovanni

Dear blaine,

How your love of fire-types first came out? Do you ever planned being an champion as a child?

Dear Gabriel,

VSBlaine.png

Hah! I loved Fire-type pokemon back when I was even your age! Their firey-will incinerates all that is foolish enough to be in their path! As for becoming champion, everyone has that dream at one point! If you ever have that dream yourself, come challenge my Gym!

Just make sure you brought your Burn Heal!

~ Quiz-Master Blaine

Dear Misty,

Hey, wassup. How did you train your starmie to be so strong? are you aware that the special of the first trainer in your gym his last Pokemon has 21 Special? Do you ever leave the gym?

Dear Calzone,

VSMisty.png

It was 'cause Starmie was my first-ever Pokemon! We swam together, and trained together every chance we've gotten. And of course I leave the Gym. What, do you think I live there?

~ Misty

P.S. What is "the special of the first trainer in your gym his last Pokemon has 21 Special"? I don't quite understand the wording...

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Dear Pokémon Fan Club Chairman,

If Rapidash and Fearow didn't exist, what would your favourite Pokémon be?

Dear Hyzenthlay,

Gentleman_FRLG_OD.png

You ask me to be in a situation where I do not wish to exist in such in a world myself. There is no better pokemon than Rapidash and Fearow.

Well...
...Abra perhaps?

~ The Chairman.

ps. Ah, Rapidash... cute... lovely... smart... unbearably... plus... amazing... oh... you think so?... Too much... wild... beautiful... kindly... love it! Hug it... when... sleeping... warm and cuddly... Oh, and... spectacular... ravishing... simply divine...

Zarude

Self-Certified Comma Abuser
Years
Dear Scientist in MT. Moon who found the fossils and I forgot your name,

faint my pokemon one more time and you're done

Years
Dear Sabrina,

What has the experience of having psychic powers been like for you? For instance do others in the community respect you for how special you are or do they shun you as strange? How is your life different from other girls your age? Was there a time when you had difficulty mastering your ability? What do you like most about your gifts and what do you disike most?

Ethmya

Always changing.
Years
Dear Indigo League Pokemon Center Nurse,

Yo do you ever get concerned when a trainer keeps losing and keep insisting you heal their battered Pokemon instead of leaving and training before coming back?

p.s, I appreciate your service. <3

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2022
Dear Blaine.
As a fire type trainer myself.
Why is it you choose to ignore Charizard as part of your team?
Clearly Charizard is one of the best fire types in Kanto.
Are you just incapable of training a Charizard?

Sincerely.
Brewmaster.

Years
Dear Agatha,

For some time, there has only been one evolutionary line of Ghost-type Pokémon known to be native to the Kanto region, and just one more in the neighboring Johto region. Many more Ghost-type Pokémon have been documented since then, however! While I would imagine Gastly and its evolutions will always have a special place in your heart, have any of these more recently-discovered Ghost-type Pokémon caught your eye?

Supa_Furai

The Unbreakable Pylon
Years
Dear Mr. Fuji,

I would like to first begin with how good it is to write to you again, and with hopes that all is well in Lavender Town after Marowak's spirit came to peace. I have always been wanting to ask you many things about your career, including some of the things you keep hidden. So I will use this letter to do so. The questions I ask are in the interests of developing and expanding Lavender Town, as well as spread your message of kindness to Pokémon.​

Firstly, would you be interested in perhaps creating a reserve for the remaining Cubone and Marowak population in the Rock Tunnel, and creating some alternate way for travelers to read Lavender Town? I feel it would help bolster the fledgling numbers of the species in Kanto, which is a good thing considering all the chaos Team Rocket wrought.​

Secondly, would you like the idea of a Gym built in your town, perhaps with you or someone you trust as the Gym Leader? I feel the example of good sportsmanship and love for Pokémon would help keep the Tower's spirits at rest, while diversifying the town's attractions.​

Lastly, if you could meet the Pokémon Mewtwo, what would you tell it? Seeing as all lines point to you as one of those who brought Mewtwo to this world. Would you seek out Mewtwo to say what you want to say to it? And that completes my questions. I hope that you will respond soon with some definitive answers. Thank you for your time.​

Sincerely,
Superfly

Back