• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i fell and sprained my ankle

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I can be at times but for the most part I'm pretty stable. I mostly run into door jams...lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Apparently more than I thought. Last year I fell down the stairs and broke my elbow. Now I have 10 screws in my arm and set off metal detectors ;-;

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'm actually not clumsy at all. People say I move kinda gracefully.

I beg to differ, though, because when I'm just learning something I'm definitely awkward, and fumble things.

But I don't often hurt myself, I'm strangely careful so that I don't. I think that comes from growing up around someone who was clumsy and hurt themselves in the silliest ways, so I always pay attention.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Let's just say things Have Been Spilled on my floors slash tables at least five times in the past week alone.

Years
Not at all. I have good hand and eye coordination. I can catch something thrown at me from across the room. I have a quick, light step, people don't hear me coming, I get compared to a ghost sometimes, just appearing silently.

The only problem is that others aren't so light on their feet. I usually have to perform a balancing act not to fall over because it seems everyone is always going at half speed, stopping in the middle of the road and causing me to nearly crash into them. Cats and dogs like to hover by my feet too, and its amazing I don't trip other them. They seem to all be part of the conspiracy to make me fall.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I once thought I could run and jump a parking rope, which led to me falling on my arm, breaking 2 bones.

Then later, I became over confident when learning to roller skate. This led to me breaking my wrist.

I'm not sure if these would be attributed to clumsiness, or just being an idiot.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
very not. last time i wore my uniform this week one of my shoes was missing its back sole, which causes it to be slippery as hell, and i almost slipped several times while we were out. keyword is almost 😉

i like to credit the time i spent learning kung fu in middle school for helping me gain agility. my father had a similar experience since he trained with us too - you're more aware of the nature of your body and have more intuitive control of it 'on your feet', as they say, so recovering mid-fall is more automatic.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
In public I always try to maintain a graceful image! But really, I have good days and bad days—yesterday I was trying to open the seal on a new milk bottle and spilt it everywhere! Then I had to quickly clean it up before anyone caught me, ahaha.

When I was seven I broke my right elbow by tripping over and falling awkwardly on top of my watering can. The scar is very crooked. :x

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
Clumsy? Very much so. I tend to trip over air.

Silly me.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
oh, unrelated to my op but since i went out today i became more aware of my severely awkward gate… i walk like i have a back injury, and some days when i roll out of bed i really feel pain like i do. might wanna get my spine checked, because when you couple this with bad socks i look like the world's worst stunt artist out and about. it's supremely humiliating because it's always just obvious enough, lolol

Years
I variate. Like everything in life, I swing between spectrum's and boggle, baffle and bewilder.

I used to trip in bed, but I've shed gawkishness and taken on the sort of style and grace usually accredited to... Obi-Wan? Cyd Charisse? I don't know. But I don't walk. I glide. Like an eel. In Fanta...? Well, along those lines anyway.

I've had a few freakish occurrences where I move my hand and a glass shatters (its hard to describe) and I've injured myself a lot. But that's just carelessness, really.

Back