• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Skye

Skye quietly took a seat, nodding politely as the teacher spoke. Rama hopped onto his lap without a word. Evidently despite being mad at him, Rama was not content to leave his perch untaken. Pala made a squealing noise and sat on the floor, digging in Skye's bag. The boy smiled at her and spoke up after the other boy and his Pokemon. "I-hi'm Skuh-Skye," he greeted politely. Rama muttered something under his breath and closed his eyes. Skye patted his head. He was probably bored of pouting now... which meant he was really bored in general.

Ciel

Ciel shook a little before he entered the room, smiling timidly. "Yes sir..." He quietly crossed over to the other side of the room. Brie let out an odd barking sort of noise, it muffled in Ciel's jacket. He smelled a Pokemon Ciel supposed. That still wasn't nice... but Brie was a baby so... He tried to make a more confident expression as he sat down but ultimately failed. He opened his mouth to speak and failed.

There was nothing wrong with N, at least not as Ciel saw it. He was another person and people scared the living daylights out of Ciel. It was just what it was when you were a budding psychic. You really didn't want to see what things he could find out about people and Pokemon, particularly by accident. Ciel held back a shudder. Especially by accident. He didn't want to insult his teacher like that. His past was his past.

He thought he saw something by the desk. "Sir..." he began quietly. "Um... are the Pokemon over there... doing all right?" Something felt off about the Pokemon in the room. He had no idea what that was but the feeling was there.

(I'll post Ash when I get home from school.)

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
((OOC: Mobile alert...))

Oscar turned back to Daniel as he responded and held up his drawing for Oscar to see. He looked at it curiously and could see six Pokemon standing in a circle. Flora and the Raichu seemed nearly done, the two of them facing the drawing with the Zorua. Meden, the Sableye and the Porygon-2 had their side or back turned to the viewer. Overall, the drawing was really good already, and it wasn't even finished yet. It reminded him of his own attempts at sketching, which hadn't been so good really. But he still had his pad, which occasionally was used.

''That looks really good!'' Oscar complimented Daniel's work, still looking at it with interest. ''Is that Raichu yours?'' He asked, turning his gaze to said Pokemon. Then Kilik walked over to Daniel, eyeing the drawing as well. Oh, Oscar had completely left him behind when he had followed the others. He felt pretty guilty and hoped that Kilik wasn't too upset about that. As he asked a question, Oscar looked at him before responding.

''I really don't know. Maybe she can't find the classroom...or maybe we're in the wrong place...'' He looked back at the door, wondering where the teacher could be.

Flora giggled a bit as she watched Mistress turn into a Sableye, focusing to try and tell the two of them apart. She then merely stood there quiet as the two of them started to talk before hearing Alexis address her with a question. Turning to her and returning the smile, Flora nodded.

''Yep, it's Oscar.'' She looked over at her trainer before going over to the Raichu and standing next to her. ''Yeah...I'm actually his first Pokemon and before meeting him, I belonged to his Mom, who is a Pokemon Coordinator specializing in grass types. She traveled around much so that she could enter a lot of contests but she often returned home to Oscar and his Dad. As I was too young to be able to participate in contests, she put me in the care of Oscar while she was traveling after seeing how well him and I played. As time went, we bonded and when he became a Pokemon trainer, he asked if I wanted to be his starter. So here I am...''

She had been staring up at the roof with a faraway look while she'd been talking. A lot of memories had returned and she smiled to herself before returning back to reality. She looked over at Alexis, hoping that she hadn't bored her out.

''So how about you and Daniel? He seems like a really nice kid too!''

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis​

The Raichu nodded a little while listening to Flora explain her story, occasionally glancing up at Oscar, who was now chatting with Daniel, who in turn was answering questions partially from Mark, Oscar and Kilik, looking just a little flustered.

She then turned her eyes back to Flora, who seemed to be staring up into the ceiling, as if seeing something no one else did. This prompted Alexis to giggle quietly to herself, otherwise simply staying quiet and listening.

As flora turned back to her, she nodded again with a bright smile. "Sounds like you're both really good friends, then!" As the question about her and Daniel came up, Alexis glanced up at the boy with his raven black hair and slightly greyed out tips, nodding her head a little.

"Daniel's a great guy, even if he's really easily flustered. I met him about… three years ago, I think… just about, at least. I was a Pikachu back then. I'd… uhm, been left behind by someone, at a day care, and Daniel was taken by his father to find himself a Pokémon, having just turned ten. Right as he entered the room, he looked straight over at me, and… well, it didn't take long before we began playing. He begged his dad to get me, and he did!"

A fond smile crossed Alexis' features, still sitting down on her rump as well as her hind legs, with her paws resting along her sides or on her belly.

"Ever since then, we've pretty much been through everything together… he's never caught another Pokémon… though I'm not sure why. I guess he was just content with me."

She finished her little story with a small shrug of her shoulders before glancing curiously down at Flora again.

"… How is it, having a trainer with more than one Pokémon? I mean… how much attention does he put into either of you? Or… if he's got more, into all of you?"

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln left the classroom, a little at odds with what to do with the rest of the day. Figuring he may as well check out his other room he headed for Raikou Dorm, taking in the sights as he walked around. The whole building, the whole grounds, seemed bustling with activity. Students and teachers going to and from class, teachers, even unattended pokemon wandering around.

I totally don't get just letting your pokemon run off. Like, someone could totally steal them, or they could like get hurt. How would you know?

Mind busy with thoughts of negligent trainers Linc almost walked right past Raikou Dorm, but he couldn't really miss it with all the same coloured jackets everyone was wearing. Heading inside Linc took a quick look around the common areas before finding the room he'd been assigned.

It was mostly empty, and really not very impressive at all. His room with his pops was definitely nicer than this place - but he couldn't help but find it... awesome. He'd never had a place really of his own before, and as much as he liked his dad, he figured he'd be spending a lot of time here.

"Raikou, here I am." He grinned, flopping down onto the bed.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype observed Mistress a little bit and then turned to the rest of the group to explain his own story.

"Well, we don't have a full team yet. It's slowly growing at the moment. Mark likes to take his time before getting another pokemon so that he can focus on getting to know his newly captured pokemon before he goes out to catch something else... infact, I think he's about ready to search for a 6th team member. In our team we have ol' loveable me here" Snype said pounding at his chest. "...Commodore, Len the Poliwhirl, Able, the hyperactive Ninjask, and a Shedinja which appeared when Able evolved the first time, and that's pretty much it. I seem to get the most attention since I'm always out of my Pokeball. Me and Mark have been partners since the beginning after all!" Snype explained.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve smiled and turned to Kilik "nice to meet you" she said with a small smile before setting a squirming Toto down. She shook her head with a giggle and petted the small baby pokemon's head. "keep an eye on him for me Sapphire" she said to her Simipour before seeing Alice walk away a bit.

She walked away from the boys and went over to her "you okay Alice?" she asked sitting in a seat near her.

Toto was curious and went over and saw Mistress turn into a Sableye. He was wondering if he would be able to do the same when he got bigger they were the same species after all. "w-will I be able to do that?" he asked Mistress as Sapphire joined the group to keep an eye on him.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
(Some people's classes sure passed fast.)

Valorie Ryder​

Valorie made her way to the cafeteria, groggily getting herself a bagel, which she proceeded to barely resist scarfing down. She could only assume all this extra up time her body was enduring was costing her energy which needed replacing. Finishing her bagel, she pulled a small book from her satchel and looked it over. It was a diary with many personal thoughts burried within, yet that wasn't what she needed it for. She'd also put her schedule in it. Opening the cover to reveal the schedule attached to the inside she read it over to discover that she had... self-defense? Valorie wasn't sure what a class with such a name entailed. And the teacher was... Ashara? Well she certainly didn't know the teacher. It wasn't like that was particularly surprising though. Peering around, she caught the eyes of another suicune student resting on her and just sort of immediately passed over him, not feeling energetic enough to deal with what she assumed was more gossip and bullying.

After a few moments of trying to get her head in the game, so to speak, Valorie stood and began moving off to find her class. She was doing her best to hide her exhaustion, but at this point her very body protested. Never-the-less, she found her way to the self-defense classroom after a bit of walking around and checked over her schedule briefly to make sure she was at the right place before moving to go inside.

Olivia Wolf​

Meanwhile, Olivia found herself searching for Veronica's pokemon breeding classroom. After a time she managed to find her way, abruptly entering the classroom with a confused look on her face. The first thing anyone would notice was her absurdly long hair that reached down to her knees. The second thing anyone would notice was that she still seemed a bit lost. Perhaps it was a miracle that she'd finally found the room, or perhaps this was just her normal reaction to entering an unfamiliar classroom. Who was to say? She was new.

"Um... Pokemon Breeding?"

Her tone was as embarrassed as one may or may not have expected.

Elizabeth​

Elizabeth opened the door to her own classroom, which was actually kind of difficult for her. Those in this classroom would notice, if they even paid attention to the newcomer, that Elizabeth did not look like a teaecher. She dressed strangely, in a style long out-of-fashion. More importantly, she looked as if she were 10 years old. Standing at just /under/ four feet tall, it would probably be hard for anyone to believe she was actually an adult. However, this was in fact their teacher. As Elizabeth entered she looked around and observed the class. There were kids, many bigger and stronger than her. She found this many students a bit intimidating. She silently reminded herself that if she could handle the adults this shouldn't be hard. Moving to the front of the class, Elizabeth turned to face the others and just sort of cleared her throat, which wasn't very audible above some of the students casual chatting before class. She had the voice of a ten year old, the body, even the brain to a degree. It just so happened she'd been alive significantly longer than ten years.

Speaking up in a voice that could only be described as somewhat timid, Elizabeth attempted to get the class's attention.

"U-um... Can I have your attention if you please!"

Hilda​

(And now the part anyone was waiting for...)

Hilda entered the classroom, looking around and counting the students gathered with her eyes. She seemed to be in a relatively good mood, judging by the smile on her face. She also appeared to be holding a rather bland looking box of some sort. Moving into the room she turned to face the students and abruptly spoke up, her voice raised somewhat at first so as to make sure everyone's attention was grabbed.

"Greetings!~"

Most of the students quieted down in moments, so Hilda continued in a normal tone.

"We've got a long day ahead of us. I'm Hilda, and... this is my first time teaching here at the academy! Can I start by just asking--Who brought boots? Raise of hands."

Her expression turned a bit nervous when she finished asking that last question. /Had/ everyone brought boots? It seemed that had apparently been very important, judging by how seriously she was taking it. Why exactly it was important had not been said, of course.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice opened her eyes wide when he heard a voice next to her. It was that Genevieve girl, asking her if she was okay. Alice responded with a nod and a smile, as a way of saying everything was alright, even though it wasn't. Then a voice made her turn her head to the front of the class, where a woman was standing now. After she introduced herself as Hilda, Alice knew that she was the teacher.

When she asked if everyone brought boots, she shook her head timidly.

"Um, no, but, um, I have some sneakers..." Alice said, looking down at her desk, "But if they're no good, I can go back to the dorm room and get them, no problem!"

After she was done talking, she giggled in a nervous, awkward way. She was not sure of how Hilda would react.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
((A bit rushed, I have some schoolwork to do.))

Flora smiled at Alexis after her comment. She then looked as the Raichu glanced up at her trainer and began with her story. Sitting down and making herself comfortable, as comfortable as you could on a floor, Flora listened carefully, giving Alexis a small nod once in a while.

A concerned look appeared on Flora's face when she heard that Alexis had been left behind, but ultimately smiled when the happy ending showed itself. ''Well, if anything, you two are inseparable!''

Then Snype turned to the group and started with his story. This was basically storytelling time! How exciting! She turned to him and listened to the Sableye as well.

''A full team huh? How cool!'' She commented after Snype had finished. She wondered how that would be like.

As she thought about that, Alexis asked her a question, Flora turning her gaze back to her. That was an unusual question...She didn't know how to answer that. She pondered a bit and right before replying, she suddenly got scooped up by something. Peeking up, she saw that it had been Oscar who had picked her up, holding her in his arms while focusing on a human girl. Flora looked back at Alexis with a apologetic expression before also watching the human.

Suddenly, someone entered the room, Oscar turning to the door as he hoped that it'd be the teacher. Seeing as a girl walked in, he took a step forward to welcome her as he thought that it was a student but stopped when she greeted everyone and introduced herself.

Huh...so this was the teacher. Picking up Flora, he looked down at his shoes when Hilda, as the teacher had called herself, asked if everyone had brought boots, looking quite serious. Oscar hadn't thought that it would be a big deal.

''Uhh...no...but if it's really important, I can run back to my dorm room and get a pair.'' He said, if something a tad bit shyly.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Veronica Jenkins

Veronica smiled at the long haired girl that walked into the room asking if this was Pokemon Breeding with an embarrassed tone. "You must be Olivia. Your in the right place, just go ahead and take a seat and once the last student arrives we'll start" she said with a smile as she rearranged her notes on her desk. "and like I told Issac if you have any questions before class starts feel free to ask me"

Genevieve Molyneux

Toto heard a voice call out greetings. Turning he saw a woman with a box and spotted his trainer sitting in a chair by her pink hair. He ran over to her and jumped up onto her lap getting a giggle from her as Sapphire followed her charge and stood next to her trainer. Genevieve smiled giving both Toto and Sapphire pats on the head before raising her hand glad she had chosen to wear boots, a jean skirt, and leggings with her green and yellow blouse instead of what she normally wore. "I've got boots" she said smiling brushing a piece of her pink hair behind her green headband to keep it in place.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N raised an eyebrow and looked back at Kiyoko through the corner of his eye. He noticed how Kiyoko's eyes had changed. So had Zoroark.

Either you've gotten a lot better since last night to notice that. . . or something else is going on, Zoroark said in his grunt-growl-Zoroark-like language. By the way. . . if you're going to be running around as both a Zorua and as a human, what name do you want N to address you as right now in front of the rest of the class?

N gave a small chuckle at that, then looked back to Ciel. He heard the bark from inside Ciel's jacket, but first he answered Ciel's question. "They are alright. The younger one is my most recent friend I've decided to put under my care. Zoroark and I decided to adopt him into our little family of friends."

He looked up when he saw two more students enter the class. He saw Belle and the Druddigon near the students. Good. The first few students of his class already had at least one of their friends out to say the least. The Druddigon. . . it was a newborn.

"Good morning," he greeted back. "Just 'N' will be fine. You aren't late, you are all the first students here. Despite the number of desks in here, there are actually less trainer students that will be attending this class."

His eyes watched Rosalyn as she tried to approach Kiyoko. "I'd be careful about approaching him if I were you. He isn't as comfortable around others or letting others touch him."

He looked to Kiyoko. "You can introduce yourself if you want to. If you want her to rub your fur you're free to let her know as well. I don't believe she has bad intentions, though."

Depending on how Kiyoko chooses to respond will determine what name N will address him as while he's a Zorua for the rest of the class.

He looked over to Jimmy. "A newborn pokemon is a beautiful being. Make sure you give her the same love and affection she's giving you."

While it's true the Druddigon hatched before either Jimmy or Rosalyn entered the classroom, this is N after all. A man who has lived and understood pokemon almost all of his life to the point he can talk and understand pokemon naturally without any kind of special magic power or ability. It would make sense he would recognize a newborn pokemon compared to others.
"The fact she's bonded to you so quickly only proves just how much trust and faith she's put into you. She now considers you her parent, whether you personally would feel the same way or don't," he finished.

He looked to the 3 students already in his class room and addressed all 3 of them. "If you want, you are free to let your friends outside of their pokeballs here. There's no need to hide them around me."

That last part was directed to Ciel and Brie, possibly to let the boy feel a little bit more at ease about letting his pokemon join him here as well.

N was right about there not being as many students in this class, despite the number of desks. About only 7 other studens appeared in the class, giving the student count a total of 10.

As soon as everyone was there, N stood up from the chair and walked over to the Dry-Erase board. He picked up a green marker and just drew a letter on the dry erase board. N.

He turned around and faced the students and their pokemon. "Now I believe the proper introductions are in order. This is usually the formula for the first day of class isn't it? The teacher or substitute introducing oneself by their name and then their background, then the course overview, followed by answering student questions about the teacher or the class or lesson."

He pulled out a clipboard from his backpack and looked through the stapled pieces of paper on there. It was a class roster, the kind with both a student's name and picture on it to help the teacher identify who is in their class, who shouldn't be in their class or who wasn't listed on the roster of their class, and all that other stuff. Once he was done with that, he placed the clipboard back into his bag and looked at everyone.

"I don't know really anything about any of you besides what the class roster tells me, or what I am able to hear your friends, whom you would better identify as 'your pokemon', would say about you. So without knowledge of which region you each hail from and or whether or not you were old enough to remember hearing about what happened several years ago on the news, I'll basically go over everyhing that's relevant about me."

Deep breath here. Exhale there.

"My real name is Natural Harmonia Gropius, however not many people know or address me by my real name, let alone do they even know that my birth name was Natural to begin with. Everyone, whether or not they are close to me, know of my background, or otherwise simply addresses me as N. It is the name I've used all my life and have grown accustomed to as the years have passed. My childhood, and most of my life, I grew up living with Pokemon in a castle. I didn't have as much human contact as any of you would normally have besides a man known as Ghetsis Harmonia and several people he brought to the castle to work under him. Instead, I spent my life only around Pokemon inside that castle. Pokemon who have been hurt, injured, and abused by humans. We spent our days with each other. We laughed together, played together, cried together, and cared for one another. Sadly though, I was never really exposed to many pokemon who had trainers of their own, and who were happy with those trainers. My friends. . . these pokemon. . . because of them, I decided to pursue truth and ideals."

With this, he took both a black marker and a blue marker and drew another symbol on the board. It was the emblem of Team Plasma, the Blue P and Z over a shield that was 1/2 white and 1/2 black on either side. He turned back to the students when he was done drawing that symbol.

"Many of you may not remember this emblem, as no one has really used it in the past . . . four years to say the least. It is the emblem of Team Plasma, the organization in which Ghetsis formed. I was chosen, and raised, to become the King of Team Plasma. I was to become like that of the Legendary Heroes of Unova. I embraced both roles willingly, for I wished only to do one thing. To create a world where my friends, and many other pokemon could live peacefully. A world where Pokemon and Humans were seperated, as clearly and as plainly as Black and White. That was the Truth and Ideal I sought after. What I thought would be true and ideal peace."

"When I began my journey, I was to travel through Unova as Team Plasma spoke to people to persuade them to set their pokemon free. What good would forcing people to let their pokemon go free do? Unless they did so willingly, either from our message speaking to their hearts or through their own fear of Team Plasma. The best way to help get accross our message, was by using me, the one who became just like the legendary heroes who founded and ravaged Unova, to be able to have one of the Legendary Dragons to join me willingly, and for me to defeat the Elite Four and Unova's strongest trainer, the Champion, to help show the strength of our message."

"During my travels, however, I met a pair of trainers who made me question myself. Their pokemon. . . they were happy being with their trainer. A Pokemon happy with its trainer? I couldn't believe it at the time. These trainers. . . I wished to challenge myself against them. To put my truth and ideals on the line, to see whether I was right or wrong. We were so similar and yet so different at the same time. They were my equals, and they continued to prove to be right up to our final battle at the Castle of Team Plasma, where they too not only found the power of the other legendary hero, but bested me."

He shook his head at the last part.

"Because of them, the true motives of Ghetsis were revealed. The emancipation of Pokemon from Trainers? Using the next legendary hero to win the hearts of the people and become ruler? What I thought was true, what had formed my ideals. . . they were all part of a massive plan Ghetsis spent years working towards. He purposely made me the legendary hero so he could use me, and use team plasma to conquer the world. My ideal world, one where pokemon and humans could live in peace by being seperate from one another, was the very world Ghetsis had wanted me and Team Plasma to create. With Team Plasma being the only human beings who could use Pokemon, he would have ruled the world through that power alone. My desire to help my friends would have only hurt them in the end had I succeeded. The same two trainers who defeated me, however, managed to defeat Ghetsis and end Team Plasma."

He looked to everyone in the class now.

"I was forgiven for my actions as I was also another one of Ghetsis's victims. I decided to leave Unova and travel the world, to not only learn how to better understand humans, but pokemon as well. The years have passed, and now I am simply an intern here at the academy. In addition to having my own class, I also help with some of the other professors with their classes around the academy from time to time as an assistant. I don't believe myself to be of the same respect of a teacher, rather, I'd prefer if you all simply addressed me as N and not bother with giving me some title like 'Mr.' or 'Professor,' nor do I wish for any of you to be scared to talk with me either. I am a friend of all pokemon, and here I would prefer to possibly be viewed as a friend by yourselves as well. I would enjoy a chance to get to know each of you and your own pokemon individually if you would allow me to. I am not an antagonist, an actual teacher, or a hero in my own eyes. I am here to help bring about the next generation of heroes. You never know who you meet will turn out to become a hero, nor do you know if you yourself may become a hero one day."

That is more or less N's view about the possible potential of this academy and the reason he's here now; to help bring about the next generation of heroes and to make sure no one makes the same mistakes he did.

Now that he was done, he took a deep breath and looked to everyone in the class. "So then . . . what would you all like to learn or ask about today? Any questions in regards to lesson, anyone wish to do the student introduction next, or anything else coming to mind any of you are curious about?"

Takumi Ryuuhiko

By far Takumi had just about no interest interacting with the other students in the class. There were still very few people he did interact with, but over all he still considered a majority of the students on the island to be rather immature. Then again, he tends to act a lot more mature than most kids normally would his age. Maybe that was a side effect of his past and all that.

So when Austin or any other student had came running into the class for fear of being late, he paid almost no attention to them. When clicks of other students were gossiping on rumors or the latest news, he paid almost no attention to them. If one of them tried to ask him a question, he'd give short quick answers with a tone that would imply he was preoccupied with some other matter of importance. Namely, the book he was currently reading while waiting for class to start.

Even while indoors and sitting at a desk, he still continued to wear that long white Lugia dorm jacket, the very memento he kept from back when he was first at the academy almost three or so years ago before the Ghosts haunted the dorm.

He caught a glimpse of Elizabeth's outfit from the corner of his eye and looked up from his book to see who it was that was wearing such an old fashion. He's seen that kind of fashion and design in an old history book and in at least one museum, but he was curious as to who would have enough knowledge to attempt to wear such a fashion, let alone why someone in this day and age would choose to. He knew for a sure fact no one would wear that outfit with no clue as to the outfit's origins, and he didn't know of anyone who would wear that outfit without some kind of special reason behind it. Historical reenactment or visual aid he could understand, but normally you wouldn't see a teacher go to such lengths for a class, let alone see a student go to such lengths to attempt to contribute to the class.

He found it even more surprising when that same shy girl he met the other day, Elizabeth, was the one wearing that outfit. It became even more so when he saw her try to attract the other students' attention in a manner that a teacher would take. She actually looked like she was trying to-

. . .

Wait. She IS the teacher! Either this is some kind of joke, or there's more to this girl than Takumi originally suspected upon their first encounter. Then again, maybe because of her appearance, and maybe even her age or some other part of her background might have contributed to why she looked so. . . nervous?

This is going to be a far more interesting day than Takumi thought.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak​

Alexis glanced over at Snype as it was now his turn to tell his and Mark's story. She listened in curiously, nodding a few times. A sixth member? Wow, Mark must be a really dedicated trainer to care so much for so many Pokémon. Actually, she had wanted Daniel to get another Pokémon for a while now… everyone else more or less had at –least- two, to mix things up. Even if it would mean less time spent with him.

She'd try and have a chat with Snype about it at some point. For now, she turned back to Flora as she was just about to explain, before Oscar went over and picked her up, Alexis blinking in confusion. She quickly offered Flora a smile that said "Don't worry about it" and got up onto her feet herself.

She glanced over at the woman having just entered and introduced herself, glancing at Mistress, Snype, and the other gathered Pokémon. "I, uh… better go over to Daniel. I'll talk to you guys later! Oh, and… uhm, Snype? I'd like to ask you something later, if that's alright."

She offered the Sableye a smile before lowering down onto all four, scurrying over to sit down on her hind legs next to Daniel's chair.

Meanwhile, Daniel got distracted from what Kilik was saying as the door opened once again, slightly more energeticly this time, and Hilda introduced herself. Huh. She looked rather cheerful. It's always nice to see people smiling.

This in turn, got Daniel smiling, packing away the pad of paper as well as the pencil, looking up again at the question. He glanced around at the others, not having put on boots and slowly raised his own hand.

"I, uh… I have a sort of… sneakers-boots combi. I walk and run around a lot, so I've gotten this pair to be sort of… all-terrain, if.. if that makes sense." He said, lifting a hand to scratch the back of his neck, staying seated. His eyes were then drawn to the box in her arms, wondering what might be in it.

He then noticed Alexis scurrying over to sit down next to him. This put him a little more at ease and he smiled warmly, lowering a hand to rub it over the top of her head, brushing against her short, orange fur, much to her enjoyment, if her expression was any indicator.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith.

Rosalyn nodded and put her hand back to her side before letting Jazz, Swampy and Silver out of their Pokeballs being mindful of her injured hand. Belle smiled and immedietly flew in a circle around Jazz, Swampy, and Silver glad to see her friends making Rosalyn smile before she listen to N introduce himself. She was somewhat familiar with the story from stories she had heard while travelling but a lot of it had been rumors, it was good to hear it first hand. When he asked if anyone had any questions or wanted to introduce themselves next she wasted no time in volunteering. "I would like to do the student introduction" she said looking at the others taking a breath.

"well my full name is Rosalyn Rebecca Smith, but I like to be called Rosie. I'm 15 and the youngest out of 8 children. One sister who moved out when I was to little to remember and six older brothers. I spent most of my time on route one outside of Pallet Town in Kanto just drawing and I wasn't allowed to have Pokemon." she said shaking her head sadly.

"there was a lot of fighting in my house so last year I recieved Jazz here from Professor Oak and ran away" she continued pointing to the Wartortle. "I traveled Kanto earning money by selling drawings and one trainer actually traded me a Pokemon Egg for a drawing I had done of him training his Pokemon. I aced the battle portion of the entrance exam and barely failed the practical... and on my first day here which was yesterday I got lost, caught Swampy, Got lost again, met my first friend, caught Silver, got lost a third time, and broke my wrist trying to calm a wild Mankey, and well now I'm here"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark eventually recognized Genevive after a little while. Mark didn't know Genevive all that well but he still remembered her face at least. He saw her back at the dance before so it wasn't too long ago. Eventually the Teacher arrived and asked everyone about boots. Ohhhh blast he knew he forgot something... he faintly remembered the announcement but he was so torn up that he completely forgot to get boots! Mark wasn't even sure if he owned any pairs of boots... great way to make a first impression in front of the teacher. He just stood there without his hand raised awkwardly.

"Um... miss? Just out of curiosity... what do we need boots for?" Mark asked. He noticed the box in her hands. He prayed she was expecting this to happen and that there were boots in that box... seemed big enough to hold them at least... though he doubted that was the case.
----

A couple more Pokemon joined the group... boy what a crowd. Genevieve's pokemon joined in on the conversation as well. Although it was likely going to be short lived, as the teacher soon arrived. Boots... oh darn it all. Mark had forgotten all about them, and the dorm was rather far away to go back and quickly fetch it, even for Snype. He didn't want to ditch his trainer. That was usually frowned upon.

Some of the Pokemon decided to go back to their trainers while the teacher was talking. Guess this was a good time to close things off. He'd have to regroup after class. Alexis said that she wanted to ask Snype something later... huh. Wonder what she wanted from him? Snype nodded in approval, returning his own large smile. Snype had a weird feeling he'd be good friends with her... and not just because of the whole destiny bond business.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy watched as N started to speak. He told him about returning Kaida her affections, but he shrugged. Then his eyes opened wide when N said that she considered him a parent. After N said this, Kaida hugged him even more and rubbed her head lovingly against his side.

"Wh-what?" he mumbled.

Then N continued talking about the story of his life and Team Plasma's Story, and how they used him. Jimmy had never heard of them, but, then again, growing up in the streets of Saffron only worried if some thugs or bikers would come to harass him didn't give him time or will to make him learn about issues from outside. Ahyway, he listened while Kaida rested her head on his lap, her blue arms still wrapped around him.

After that, N stopped talking about that. "So then . . . what would you all like to learn or ask about today? Any questions in regards to lesson, anyone wish to do the student introduction next, or anything else coming to mind any of you are curious about?" he asked, and then Rosalyn started introducing herself to the class. He rolled his eyes when she mentioned meeting her first friend, he knew she was referring to him. Once he was done, he was a bit upset, but he was glad that she didn't mention the battle with Bryce, and he helping her.

Then, all of a sudden, one of the Pokéballs on Jimmy's belt began to shake violently, and the next thing he knew Smokey popped out of it. The Koffing looked at Jimmy and how Kaida was hugging him and resting her crimson head on his lap. He laughed a little bit, then stopped when Jimmy glared at him.

"Don't. Say. Anything." he muttered.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Chapter 3: A Sudden Approach!

CLASS
A Sudden Approach!

Kiyoko glanced at N. His silvery-purple eyes gleamed. His aura is wise and gentle... He looked up at zoroark. Prideful, but caring, at least somewhat... He felt his fur bristle as a girl approached him. To N, he responded, his voice nervous. U-um... Kiyoko... But you can still call me Zo... He looked nervously at the girl. He saw that her aura was gentle, and Kiyoko decided to give her a chance, closing his eyes, trying to rest his fur, and leaning his head toward her hand.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell's attention was shifted from Byron to a kid that just came in through the door of the classroom. He seemed to have been in a hurry, it was easy to tell due to his sudden and hasty arrival, and was that a bit of panting that Maxwell heard? Anyway, the kid also seemed to have something in his mouth as he spoke. By the looks of it, he had probably scarfed down a small breakfast, severly lacking all the nutritions and vitamins a good breakfast should have, in a haste. Was that the smell of Pop-tarts lingering in the air?

Maxwell stopped for a second, his thoughts now concerning Pop-tarts. Although Maxwell was a person who liked most of the food he could lay his hands on, he wasn't too big on Pop-tarts. They were OK at some points, but not always. Even so, the brown-haired teenager still got hungry. He made a note to himself that he should go get something to eat when the lesson ended.

Anyhoo, the guy quickly sat down beside Maxwell, oh awesome! Maybe he had a textbook? Textbook? Oh yeah! Maxwell looked back at Byron who was... teaching about fossils, completely ignoring the question he had gotten. Although another kid asked him about textbooks since he didn't seem to have one either. Byron explained that he had some spare ones in his desk.

"Sweet!" Maxwell exclaimed, "I need one too Mr. Byron! So I'll be helping myself to one if you don't mind!~" he promptly rose up, quickly walked towards his teacher's desk and opend up a drawer. Luckily Maxwell found the one containing the textbooks on his first try. He took out one of them,

"Hey kid! Catch!" Maxwell said to the kid who also didn't have a textbook as he threw it in a nice bow, heading straight for Gen. He then stopped, realizing what he just had done. S***, s***, s***! Noooooo, this was horrible! He had just gone up to a teacher's desk, opened it up without permission and thrown school-material at someone else. The amout of hours this detention was going to have would be pretty large...

"I-I euhm, am so sorry Mr. Byron! I didn't know what got into me, ehehehe..." Maxwell hurridly apologized while bowing like there was something wrong with his back. This was not going to be pretty at all...

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac Deladius

Isaac said "Hi" in a general tone when he heard the teacher introduce him.

He didn't have much else to say at the moment. Raizer sat next to him now curled back up and dozing lightly. Isaac wished he could do the same.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat politely nodded as the others greeted each other. "I'll see you guys later okay? Maybe we will be partners for whatever we are doing!" Kat smiled and turned away. When she did, she rolled her eyes. Too much interaction. Kat did not expect anyone to talk to her today except for Kilik and the teacher. Kat walked up to the teacher, Ash, and showed her fist. Her thumb was outside of the fist of course. After the teacher was done, Kat walked back to the ocean. Kat sat down in the sand and leaned her head back. Kat was soaking up the sun when Psy splashed her.

Kat snickered and splashed back at Psy. They had a little splash fight for a few minutes and Psy ended up soaked. Kat laughed as did the Psychic Pokemon. Psy picked up a Magicarp and began talking to it. She sympathized the red fish. It is abused as a trainer's Pokemon and evolves out of hatred, that is what the Magicarp said anyway. Psy smiled at it and put it back in the water. She began talking with all Water Pokemon around.

Star apparently, was standing in the way of everyone and was stepped on by like nine children. Star barked at them (Hey! Watch it!) Star ended up with a slightly bruised tail and paw. Star just growled and walked into the classroom. Star stopped at the man's feet. (Hello N. Do you mind if I watch your class? My owner is letting me roam until class is over, so can I?) Star smiled (Whatever foxes can do) at N and waited for his answer. She was ready to leave, she could always just watch the breeding class.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: I'm starting off with Mistress.)

Mistress

Mistress grinned from Snype's comment. She's only met him once, & even then Mistress doesn't find him that cute. When he asked about what she did like, instead of battling, she grinned an even wider grin. "Well~ I like pranks!" She exclaimed. (Ooc: I want Snype to say or think of this.) Oh how she loves pranks! Like earlier she had Mark flustered until Kilik pulled her tail. Still, it was hilarious.

Now everyone was exchanging stories about how they met their trainers. Interesting, but her's was wacky. "Yeah yeah, they're all good. But that doesn't compare to mine!" She smirked again, turning back into her normal self. "How I met Kilik... I stole his food." She waited a moment for that to sink in. "I hid as a girl, he was able to find me. He was quite surprised to see a Zorua. He was mad though, & sent out Yaibe to battle me. I lost of course & got captured. Now I just usually have my own fun & pull pranks, mostly on others than Kilik. It's no fun when I can't trick Kilik." Her story must've had reactions on everyone. She giggled before ending with one sentence. "Just my personality~" (Ooc: I want to see the Pokemon comment about her story.)

Another Zorua came by, asking if he could ever morph like Mistress. "It's not that hard really. You just have to think of the Pokemon you want to be, & their you have it! For a human, that's a different story." She explained. It was nice to see another Zorua than herself, other than the Zoroark from yesterday.

Everyone seemed to be going back to their respective trainers. The teacher must've arrived. "Well, it was fun chatting with you all!" She skipped ahead to Kilik & stood by his leg. Wow, she needs a nap.

Kilik Chambers

Daniel pointed out where Mistress was on the drawing. Even she wasn't finished yet. Kilik nodded to this, signalling it was good. Apparently some people didn't know where the teacher was, let alone if this was even the right class. Well, it didn't matter much to Kilik. Just as long as he was talking with everyone like this. He noticed Mistress standing by her. Something told him she wanted to go back to her Pokeball, & so he did.

That's when someone came in earlier. She looked familiar. She introduced herself as Hilda. Maybe he saw her in Castelia City in his young age. She asked if everyone brought boots. I don't need boots. Kilik thought gruffily. He never wears boots, heck he could go bare foot sometimes if he wanted to.

"No boots here, only sneakers. If you have boots in that box, I'd like to deny the offer & just say thanks, but no thanks." Hopefully he didn't struck a nerve at her. What was in the box really?

Back