• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
The infected pokemon have already gathered many specimens for Deoxys so now Deoxys is sending some to capture Mew. Gale can be a part of this force and since I'm the only other infected left then we'll just give some posts of us fighting Mew and dragging him back to Deoxys.

Legendariesss :'D Oh boyyy

Sounds great... *thinks about ways to get back in without being awkward* >_>

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Legendaries are kewl, they need more love! :D

I haven't seen many RPs actually using legendaries in this way. Interesting concept to me, infected Legendaries lol.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Ooh! Ooh! Idea!

You know how back in the beginning the infected were after all that technology in Cerulean? Well, think about it. What are PCs most used for in the pokemon universe? The pokemon storage system.

Just imagine... all those potential soldiers...

Also, now that Grayscale's back, is Greiger relieved of Deoxys duty?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Ooh! Ooh! Idea!

You know how back in the beginning the infected were after all that technology in Cerulean? Well, think about it. What are PCs most used for in the pokemon universe? The pokemon storage system.

Just imagine... all those potential soldiers...

Also, now that Grayscale's back, is Greiger relieved of Deoxys duty?

As far as I know, no. Grayscale's activity is still a bit iffy, so Greiger' controlling Deoxys. But yes, Grayscale can still control Deoxys if she wants.

shaymin♥

Expert Trainer
Years
Name: Luna

Species: Absol

Human Age: 12

Appearance (Go in detail if you are infected, as you have different colors now):
24ay77r.png

Side/Type: Stage One Infected

Personality(1-2 paragraphs):
Before she was infected, Luna was a very kind and friendly Pokemon. She helped any Pokemon in need, despite their appearance. Luna is very curious about the world and very adventurous. She is also very intelligent and knows right from wrong most of the time.

After Luna was infected her personality dramatically changed. She is now cold-hearted and only thinks about herself and her master, Deoxys. Her adventurous personality still stands at these times. She cannot control her actions so right is most of the time wrong. Occasionally she can disobey Deoxys, but this is very rare.

Luna lived with her parents in Mt. Moon before she was infected. She always went exploring and her parents could trust her because she is an intelligent Pokemon. Luna most of the time went exploring in the daytime but one night she was feeling very adventurous and just had to go explore an area deep in the mountain.

As she wandered around curiously, she could hear a faint whimpering noise from a ledge up high. Of course with her caring personality, she had to go see what was wrong. She discovered a Pokemon that was infected but had no idea because it was extremely dark out. It was falsely sleeping and she thought it was dead. Luna reached for the Pokemon and right when she touched her soft paw on it, it's eyes light up bright yellow. She could then see it looked like the Pokemon her mother had told her to stay away from, Deoxys. Before she could escape, it had infected her viciously.

*Human Weapons (For those who are in the Valoran Army): N/A

Moveset (4 Original, 1 extra psychic move for Infected): Night Slash, Pursuit, Psycho Cut, Perish Song, Psybeam*

*Deoxys Move

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Woot! More infected = more awesomeness. Great to see you back shaymin!

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years

As far as I know, no. Grayscale's activity is still a bit iffy, so Greiger' controlling Deoxys. But yes, Grayscale can still control Deoxys if she wants.

Sorry, I have to pass on that option. I don't think I'd be the right person for Deoxys anyways.

I have to focus on coming on here more and figuring out what to do...

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I'm gonna get a post in later today. Just busying studying for a test today. Once I'm done with it then I'll get a good quality post up.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Yup, dark and gritty... that's all I can really say. Army, consider the Aggron a little mini-boss. Oh, and is anyone going to approve Shaymin?

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
You can go with both you know xd but then you'll be too busy. You decide. Right now things are getting back on track as I'm free to be active again! Also Grei, PM me on how you think you gonna finish this.

//currently waiting for next post

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright, infected pokemon start heading to Deoxys. Once everyone is there I'll get onto the next part of the plan.

Army pokemon fight off that Aggron. You all need to get to Vermilion ASAP, the sooner you get there the better position you will be in.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Lessee here, who are the active Army members?

We've got Number, stuck back up at Bill's house...

We've got Greiger's lot, Benny, Carol and Sebastian, up against the Aggron...

We've got Splash also fighting the Aggron...

And that's it as far as I know. I have no clue where Blaze got to, and Fortworth already said bunnying is fine for now...

So, we're waiting on Bastian and Greiger's posts for now.

Last edited:
Back