• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

EDIT:

And now for something awesome that you don't have to be drunk to enjoy.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I just downloaded some Touhou games. A little excited to play them. :3

Sir Codin

OOOOHHH, BULLET HELL GAMES.

I love those, they remind other people of how much they suck at playing games.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I don't have a doctor. And besides some alcohol is good for you in some amounts.

I'm a happy drunk! Not drunk yet though.

Maybe you're like me when you're drunk. I just get "looser" when I'm drunk and people can't really tell unless they actually know me.

I mean, yea if I were to get up I'd have bad balance, etc but I can carry conversations like normal even haha

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh no it's obvious when I'm drunk, it's just I react by getting so incredibly happy that everything is perfect.

And I like the cute girls in the game, curious to see if I would like the game itself.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Oh hahaha you're one of those drunks. You're probably fun to hang around with while drunk hah

and yea I've heard a lot of good things about toujou and its characters. One of my friend absolutely loves the character named Komachi.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh hahaha you're one of those drunks. You're probably fun to hang around with while drunk hah

and yea I've heard a lot of good things about toujou and its characters. One of my friend absolutely loves the character named Komachi.

I was playing the very first one just now and was unimpressed. :( It's really old now though so maybe that's why!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I tried budweiser when I was like... 11? LOL. Just like a few drops. I hated it :C

I wouldn't mind a beer or liquors here and there on rare occasions tho. I'm not a heavy drinker and I could do my whole life without drinking alcohol ^^'

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I've only drank a few times. I didn't like it at first but my friends told me you had to acquire the taste so I gave it more chances and now I like it.

I'm not a fan of liquor though. I tried it at my last party and it was horrible.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ooookay I'm a little tipsy now. I drank one cider and about 2/3 of this vodka and diet coke. One more drink tops and I'm done for the night probably. :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Drink all the drinks!!Back to drinks again huh?The thread's name should be changed to something related to drinks.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Uhhhh...I wasn't drunk then. I'm not sure what you're implying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back