• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May the Force be with Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Hikari did what she was told.She felt cold for some reason,but then realized that was because she was seeing outerspace.She studied astromy,so she was happy,and dazzed out for a minute again.She with another nudge from Black,she eyes snapped open.She wisperd,"The stars.."and then went backk to being quiet.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Hikari back up to clear a slight path for Kat,for fear she was going to crash right into her if she didn't.She looked at Luke,to see what his reaction would be.She wanted to tell him that girls,and woman,where mood swingy like that,but she desided agest it,and sayed were she was.
Black,however,was still sitting at the space he was at,for he wasn'r in the path of Kat at all.He looked to Hikari,relized she had moved,and then trotted back her side.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
"Fool," she murmurs. She then pauses, concentrating on something. "I feel, a force, a power. As though I can grab something out of my reach." She raises her gloved hand, fingers outstretched as though grabbing an invisible object just beyond reach. She doesn't know what, and when she closes her hand into a fist, a gagging sound fills the air. Imediatley, her eyes snap open and her Umbreon lies panting on the ground, struggling for breath. She gasps, loosing the concentration and releases her Pokemon.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Hikari Forgot to watch her words,and,in suprise said."whoa!Did you do that?" Black nudged her slightly and she fell quiet again,reviseing her words."what I ment to say,was I didn't know "Jedi" could do that."She looked at luke again,but this time to send him a look of confusion.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
"Tymph, it's a good idea to make sure you know what your grabbing before giving it a squeeze." Luke says gently as he goes over to Tymph's Umbreon. Closing his eyes, he puts his hand over the pokemon's neck. The two of you who bothered to stick around sense a calmness fill the air. Next thing you know, Umbreon looks up, blinking. Seemingly confused as to what had just happened, but knowing Luke had saved his life. Luke smiles gently. "You'll be alright now."

Getting up, he excuses himself and walks to Kat's cabin and knocks.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
The Umbreon looks at his master coldly.
'I could have DIED,' he snarls, 'You, you could have killed me!'
But Tymph ignored him. She now pittied Luke. He was stuck with three girls, and unaware that a certain one was..how should she put this? Ah, this girl, Kat, acted as though Luke was the one cheated on her. She seemed to wish for another "boy-toy" to play with. She muffles a laugh, pushing a silver lock of hair away from her face.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
Kat was sitting silently upon the bed she slept, knees pulled to he chest. "Bob....I don't...." She hears the knock and looks up, sighing. "Come in...."

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
She was now alone with the other girl she had yet to meet,So she trotted over to her."...H-hi."She said quietly.Black pushed her forward.She looked at him mornfuly,and her nodded,and trotted over to the Umbreon.
Hikari was blushing out a pure shyness and doing-something-she-didn't-want-to-but-Black-wanted-her-to....er,Ness.
"I don't think we've met.."She said,again,quietly.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Luke came in, but stayed near the door, not letting it close. "I owe you an apology." He said quietly, "I didn't mean to embarrass you. It's just that what you were saying you felt...well, made no sense to me, and I was trying to figure it out. I shouldn't have said what I did in the way I did." He bows to Kat, and leaves the room, going back to the common room. Leaving it up to Kat to rejoin the group or not. He wasn't going to baby her.

Super_Lawliet

Years
Kat stays silent, thinking deeply. She soon stand and returns the common room, Bob staying behind. Looking over everyone she stays standing, still quiet.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
"No, we haven't, I'm Tymph," says the girl, crossing her arms impatiently. "Who are you, anyway? Strange that we didn't have an intoduction." Rather relunctantly, she thrusts out her gloved hand for a shake.
The Umbreon glares at Black. 'Well, if our masters are talking and introducing themselves, then we should, too. Who are you?' he spat.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Black nods slightly."Name's Black."He introdused,not hearing the un enthulsastic-ness.Hikari nodded and tipped her hat down so you couldn't see her blushies."I'm Hikari."She shook the hand."Who am I?" She repeted the question to herself,sprised by it a little."I...I guess I don't understand the question..."

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
Tymph's hand twitches, and so she returns it back to her crossed-arms position. "It means what your name is. You answered it already," she rolls her eyes. Great, first a moody-girl, now a girl who doesn't know a thing.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
"Ah."She nodded slightly.She looked at Tymph,seeing she was irritated.She desided to leve her alone for a while,then try talking to her.Her hat was still down,and she face Luke.She notessed it was still down and lifted so she could see.

Super_Lawliet

Years
"You know Tymph, you shouldn't be so stuck-up. You act like you're perfect at everything...."She snorts to hide laughter, "...And personally, it's amusing....."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Before Tymph has a chance to answer, Luke clears his throat. "I'm tempted to take you all back to your planet and erase your memories of ever having met me." His voice is calm and quiet, but all of you can feel his annoyance. "The three of you are acting like little children."

Super_Lawliet

Years
"I understand that sir, but I am not trying to act like a child....." She nods slightly, in respect. "I am only saying that she is being selfish...keeping to herself and acting like a know it all...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back