• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Morning Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
lol Let me see if I can help. Brave, bold, cool, daring, unexpected, spectacular...Should I stop perhaps? Anyway Very great to see the new screens. Like GFA stated the Battlefield inclusion is pretty creative and in my opinion adds a bit more to the games look overall. The sewers are looking great and the green Battlefield you made really gives it a good sewer look...My only suggestion for that one would be to add a bit of water on the ground, but overall this is great ;)

Atomic Reactor

Lol, those are battle pics from route 11.
I haven't made any battles yet for the sewers, but I will.

Atomic Reactor

There's nothing wrong with colored people ;)
How's this for sewer battle graphics?
ScreenCustomBackground6-22-09.png

Your battling on broken/floating pipes.
eh?

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Now that's very nice. The pipes give it a great sewer look and the colors mesh together with the whole concept as well. Very nice.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Very nice screens! I'm on the fence about those pipes though. While the colors mesh well and it creates a good effect, it would probably produce a better effect without the battle circles underneath. XD But regardless the sprites in the battle screens are really awesome!

Atomic Reactor

How's this?
ScreenCustomBackground6-22-092.png

After looking at it, i think i may make it look like the pipes are kinda in water... So like, add some darker blue around the pipes themselves? so theire like 1/4 submerged.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
The battle platforms look a lot better with the semi circle ones taken away from under the pipes.
The sewer map looks really well from the in-game screenshots.
Sometimes nice maps don't translate well with the window size when playing the game (sometimes maps either look too empty or too crowded in gameplay), but I think you found a nice balance.

Edit:
I just saw the overworld sprite of the black guy. I didn't notice him at first.
It's nice to see that you recoloured that sprite to be black. About time someone did that lol <looks at myself in the mirror- hypocrite lol>.

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Much better without the battle circles underneath! Great job! The submerged look might be good, you should give it a shot and see how it looks! :)

Atomic Reactor

Hmm, i thought it looked good when i made it. But now i'm not so sure...
Opinions?
ScreenCustomBackground6-23-09.png

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Yeah, I like the last on the best! The pipes look great! Good job!!!! Maybe blend the water into the background more, but thats all I can see.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
GFA what seems to be the problem with having different colored characters?

No, no, no. It's a good thing. The official games have like 2 people who aren't like asian or caucasian or whatever they're sopossed to be.

Liking the sewer battle, but the camper should be more centered, he'd totally fall off, plus, the pipes aren't bound in any way.

Years
Dude, i've got 1 problem here...
u see, i didn't climb all the 17 pages of post before i played the demo, and i didn't see ur warning of not going into the fisherman's house in cerulean.
I went in, get out, got stuck, and Use my traded abra from pewter museum to teleport back to cerulean PC, and that solve the problem...
I talked to Bill, had him chase the 2 guards away
Then i continue my journey bla bla bla and eventually beat the 2nd gym of bug type with a dam strong pinsir to get my 1st badge and get my heracross...
afterwards, i tried to access the storage system to get my heracross but failed to. I tried talking to the computer but no response is given. I tried in both the town and cerulean
This would be my 1st time doing so since the teleportation outside of fisher's house, so i wonder if thats a bug?

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2011
Hi =)
I love playing the game but when i start it up the window goes reallly small and im having to squint to read, just asking is this how its sposed to be or is there a way i can make the window bigger, cos its not letting me?

Please and thanks :)

FlaafyFTW

Researcher of Orange Lore
Years
Hi =)
I love playing the game but when i start it up the window goes reallly small and im having to squint to read, just asking is this how its sposed to be or is there a way i can make the window bigger, cos its not letting me?

Please and thanks :)

Ahh i have this EXACT same problem, Is there a way??

Hi again, Sorry for the double post but i realised you only need to go into the options screen and change the screen reso (Duh!) :P

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

jrookie: Yes, sorry about that, i forgot to put the last 2 pc's in :(
It has been fixed though, so in the next release (hopefully be end of july) you can continue playing :P

Blaziken Pie: Yeah like flaffy said, go into options and change it :P

Thanks for playing it guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back