The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon: General Discussions Pokémon Strategies and Movesets
Request a Moveset / Simple Q&A / Breeding Questions

Pokémon Strategies and Movesets Post your team lineups, get your team rated or rate other teams, talk about lineups, talk about moves/movesets, strategies, etc. For general talk about the games, go to the respective Pokémon game forums.


View Poll Results: S+M staff are great
Yes 2,147,483,647 100.00%
Yes 999 100.00%
No 0 0%
Maybe 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools
  #2551    
Old June 14th, 2010 (12:49 PM).
Tsavo's Avatar
Tsavo Tsavo is offline
Psilocybin
     
    Join Date: Feb 2010
    Posts: 40
    Can anyone suggest some niche OU/UU pokemon movesets? By niche, I mean something similar to Breloom's Spore Puncher set (unique moves/alternative play-style).
    __________________
    X: 4270-0758-5370

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2552    
    Old June 14th, 2010 (10:53 PM).
    FreakyLocz14's Avatar
    FreakyLocz14 FreakyLocz14 is offline
    Conservative Patriot
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Jolly
    Posts: 3,494
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Steam View Post
    Hey everyone, Charizard is my favorite Pokemon so I was hoping to be able to make a "perfect Charizard". Obviously it can't be perfect I just want a really good one. I will EV Train him but first I need opinions on attacks and Nature and what not. I want him to learn Belly Drum from breeding so if we could branch off from there that would be swell. Thanks Guys.
    Unfortunately, Charizard is hard to battle with due to its weakness to Stealth Rock. BellZard is even worse. Anyway, here is the Smogon analysis to it: http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/charizard

    Also, what is a good RSE UU lead and a sweeper that works well with it? I'm trying to get into 3rd Gen UU.
      #2553    
    Old June 15th, 2010 (1:18 PM).
    .Gamer's Avatar
    .Gamer .Gamer is offline
    »»───knee─►
     
    Join Date: Dec 2009
    Location: NSFW
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Jolly
    Posts: 1,523
    What are some good adv lures for Snorlax? He currently poops on my team. I'll tell you what my team is so it is easier to tell me what to get rid of:

    Tauntrados - Not really sure, I needed a 6th pokemon and I figured a +1 HP Flying can kill Celebi if Duggy is gone.
    Suicune - CM/Ice Beam/Surf/HP Electric
    Celebi - This pokemon is godly. Running the Leech Seed/Heal Bell/HP Grass/Recover. Not going to replace it, its so good.
    Dugtrio - CB Set. Primary Celebi killer and great revenge killer
    Breloom - Sub/Spore/Seed/Punch is the set, its good, but I feel like its not doing much other than dying to the same stuff celebi does.
    Blissey - Back up cleric/special sponge. Aroma/SToss/Ice Beam/Softboiled. good special wall.

    I need something to reliably counter or lure in Snorlax. Im thinking I should drop Gyara for something like Mence, but idk. HALP.

    Remember this is for Advance.
    __________________
    pair Smogon profile youtube
      #2554    
    Old June 15th, 2010 (3:44 PM).
    FreakyLocz14's Avatar
    FreakyLocz14 FreakyLocz14 is offline
    Conservative Patriot
     
    Join Date: Jun 2009
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Jolly
    Posts: 3,494
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by .Gamer View Post
    What are some good adv lures for Snorlax? He currently poops on my team. I'll tell you what my team is so it is easier to tell me what to get rid of:

    Tauntrados - Not really sure, I needed a 6th pokemon and I figured a +1 HP Flying can kill Celebi if Duggy is gone.
    Suicune - CM/Ice Beam/Surf/HP Electric
    Celebi - This pokemon is godly. Running the Leech Seed/Heal Bell/HP Grass/Recover. Not going to replace it, its so good.
    Dugtrio - CB Set. Primary Celebi killer and great revenge killer
    Breloom - Sub/Spore/Seed/Punch is the set, its good, but I feel like its not doing much other than dying to the same stuff celebi does.
    Blissey - Back up cleric/special sponge. Aroma/SToss/Ice Beam/Softboiled. good special wall.

    I need something to reliably counter or lure in Snorlax. Im thinking I should drop Gyara for something like Mence, but idk. HALP.

    Remember this is for Advance.
    Mence might be good just steer clear of MixMence, who can't even KO Blissey with Brick Break. Run DD Mence w/Brick Break.
      #2555    
    Old June 15th, 2010 (6:24 PM). Edited June 15th, 2010 by Vakana.
    Vakana Vakana is offline
       
      Join Date: Jun 2010
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 2
      Hi guys! I'm new to PokeCommunity, as this is my first post. I don't know if this is the right section to post in, so forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong area. But I would like to have my garchomp rated, please? I intend on joining the competitive battling scene once I have finished an entire team. I'd like to construct a team focused on sweeping to start out. I know I'll probably get my butt handed to me in my first battle, but I have to start somewhere, right?

      Garchomp @ Life Orb
      252 Att / 252 Spe / 6 Def
      Adamant [+Att, -SpA]
      Outrage
      Swords dance
      Earthquake
      Stone edge

      His IVs are:

      31 HP
      31 Att
      15 Def
      28 SpA
      29 SpD
      31 Spe

      I find that a lot of the content in the PokeCommunity forums as well as smogon forums confuses me; it's really discouaraging and makes me feel inadequate to join the metagame. I'll keep on reading and see if I get it.

      Thank you for any and all insightful posts, or any posts at all. :)
        #2556    
      Old June 15th, 2010 (7:10 PM).
      Skip Shot's Avatar
      Skip Shot Skip Shot is offline
      I'm back. I think.
         
        Join Date: May 2008
        Location: In the swimming pool
        Age: 24
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 1,194
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Vakana View Post
        Hi guys! I'm new to PokeCommunity, as this is my first post. I don't know if this is the right section to post in, so forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong area. But I would like to have my garchomp rated, please? I intend on joining the competitive battling scene once I have finished an entire team. I'd like to construct a team focused on sweeping to start out. I know I'll probably get my butt handed to me in my first battle, but I have to start somewhere, right?

        Garchomp @ Life Orb
        252 Att / 252 Spe / 6 Def
        Adamant [+Att, -SpA]
        Outrage
        Swords dance
        Earthquake
        Stone edge

        His IVs are:

        31 HP
        31 Att
        15 Def
        28 SpA
        29 SpD
        31 Spe

        I find that a lot of the content in the PokeCommunity forums as well as smogon forums confuses me; it's really discouaraging and makes me feel inadequate to join the metagame. I'll keep on reading and see if I get it.

        Thank you for any and all insightful posts, or any posts at all. :)
        Garchomp likes to run Yache or Haban Berry on this set, it looks fine otherwise. Keeping in mind that Garchomp is Uber, it does prefer a Jolly Nature however. Stone Edge is fine as it is, but Fire Fang is also a good option for taking out Steels. Keep in mind though that without Stone Edge, you do lose to Lugia.
        __________________
        I'm back. But not as active as before. 2 years has been too long.

        Check out my food blog if you're not busy.

          #2557    
        Old June 15th, 2010 (7:22 PM).
        Vakana Vakana is offline
           
          Join Date: Jun 2010
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 2
          Thank you, Skip Shot! I'll keep the berries in mind. I read that jolly is the preferred nature for garchomp, and I was disheartened. I can redo the breeding process and get a garchomp like this, but jolly. I know I'm outsped by a few other pokemon. Thanks again for your advice, Skip Shot.
            #2558    
          Old June 15th, 2010 (8:12 PM).
          Chains's Avatar
          Chains Chains is offline
          Psychic Trainer
             
            Join Date: Oct 2009
            Location: The World That Never Was
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 67
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Vakana View Post
            Thank you, Skip Shot! I'll keep the berries in mind. I read that jolly is the preferred nature for garchomp, and I was disheartened. I can redo the breeding process and get a garchomp like this, but jolly. I know I'm outsped by a few other pokemon. Thanks again for your advice, Skip Shot.
            Yeah as Skip Shot said I would really reccomend you to rebreed your Garchomp for a Jolly Nature, as it allows Garchomp to outspeed quite a few threats, like Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Palkia, Manaphy, Mew, Dialga, Ho-Oh, and Giratina. Some of which with Adamant nature he speed ties with. Also Skip Shot I really dont see the point in using Fire Fang at all when it has STAB Earthquake to hit steel types with...
            I have a Jolly 31/30/31/X/31/31 Garchomp I RNG Abused myself Vakana, if you dont feel like rebreeding one yourself feel free to PM me and if you can clone ill send you a copy.
              #2559    
            Old June 15th, 2010 (9:17 PM).
            Dark Azelf's Avatar
            Dark Azelf Dark Azelf is offline
            Probably hates you.
             
            Join Date: Jun 2007
            Age: 27
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Impish
            Posts: 7,145
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Chains View Post
            Also Skip Shot I really dont see the point in using Fire Fang at all when it has STAB Earthquake to hit steel types with...
            Its for SKarm and Bronzong mainly. Stone Edge is better in ubers though to hit Lugia but Crunch can be used if you're using Outrage to hit Giratina (without locking yourself into Outrage) whilst still maintaining coverage vs Lugia.
            __________________
            This signature has been disabled.
            You\'ve been told enough times to remove this signature. Slandering a part of PokeCommunity is unacceptable.
            Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

            You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

            Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
              #2560    
            Old June 15th, 2010 (10:03 PM).
            .Gamer's Avatar
            .Gamer .Gamer is offline
            »»───knee─►
             
            Join Date: Dec 2009
            Location: NSFW
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 1,523
            Stone Edge also hits Ho-Oh for 4x Damage who can be threatening with SubRoost and a 50% burn rate from Sacred Fire. x__x As well as it can hit Rayquazza without having to Outrage.
            __________________
            pair Smogon profile youtube
              #2561    
            Old June 16th, 2010 (12:27 AM).
            RTHookers RTHookers is offline
            Banned
               
              Join Date: Jan 2010
              Location: Israel
              Age: 24
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quiet
              Posts: 612
              Didn't get an answer so I'll repost. I want to use RestTalk Gyara, and CroCune isn't that effective. And I want another PHazer too.
              The team:

              Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
              Ability: Torrent
              EVs: 252 HP/4 Atk/252 Def
              Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
              - Stealth Rock
              - Earthquake
              - Ice Beam
              - Roar
              ---
              Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
              Ability: Sturdy
              EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 SDef
              Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
              - Spikes
              - Toxic Spikes - I'll remove this, no idea for a secondary attack.
              - Payback
              - Rapid Spin
              ---
              Rotom-h @ Leftovers
              Ability: Levitate
              EVs: 252 HP/168 Def/88 Spd
              Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
              - Thunderbolt
              - Will-O-Wisp
              - Shadow Ball
              - Overheat
              ---
              Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
              Ability: Natural Cure
              EVs: 24 HP / 252 Def / 232 SpD
              Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
              - Wish
              - Protect
              - Softboiled
              - Seismic Toss
              ---
              Suicune @ Leftovers
              Ability: Pressure
              EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 Spd
              Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
              - Surf
              - Calm Mind
              - Rest
              - Sleep Talk
              ---
              Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
              Ability: Sand Stream
              EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
              Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
              - Stone Edge
              - Crunch
              - Pursuit
              - Earthquake
              ---

              I'll might use a Cleric because this team hates status too.
                #2562    
              Old June 16th, 2010 (12:41 AM).
              Dark Azelf's Avatar
              Dark Azelf Dark Azelf is offline
              Probably hates you.
               
              Join Date: Jun 2007
              Age: 27
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Impish
              Posts: 7,145
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by RTHookers View Post
              Rotom-h @ Leftovers
              Ability: Levitate
              EVs: 252 HP/168 Def/88 SpD
              Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
              - Thunderbolt
              - Will-O-Wisp
              - Pain Split
              - Substitute
              Yeah. Sub and outstall things with T-Spikes up, burn all the junk that isn't able to be poisoned. Switch from Pursuiters with the Sub.

              Keep Toxic Spikes, or CroCune is rather useless lol. Put Careful on Forry as it helps with your ridiculous Sub Gar weakness.

              Lacks a last poke stopper. Put something with Trick over ScarfTar, Scarf Jirachi would work well.

              Also your team doesn't fear status, you have a status absorber in Cune and a Blissey.
              __________________
              This signature has been disabled.
              You\'ve been told enough times to remove this signature. Slandering a part of PokeCommunity is unacceptable.
              Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

              You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

              Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                #2563    
              Old June 16th, 2010 (12:52 AM).
              RTHookers RTHookers is offline
              Banned
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2010
                Location: Israel
                Age: 24
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 612
                I wanted to kick CroCune. Things with Sub are annoying and Pert can't stay alive too long against special attacks. So I wanted to use RestTalk Gyara > CroCune.
                  #2564    
                Old June 16th, 2010 (5:09 AM).
                Alternative's Avatar
                Alternative Alternative is offline
                veloure.
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2009
                Location: Adelaide, Australia
                Age: 25
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Impish
                Posts: 4,254
                What's the best set for a Calm Blissey with Seismic Toss?
                  #2565    
                Old June 16th, 2010 (8:29 AM).
                .Gamer's Avatar
                .Gamer .Gamer is offline
                »»───knee─►
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2009
                Location: NSFW
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Jolly
                Posts: 1,523
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
                What's the best set for a Calm Blissey with Seismic Toss?
                Sub Pain Split Gengar
                SubCharge Rotom
                SD <Pokemon>
                SubChamp

                SubCharge Rotom poops all over it since Bliss can't do anything to it but switch out.

                edit: @ RTHookers, Replace CroCune with CM/Rest/HP Electric/Surf

                Thing is boss.
                __________________
                pair Smogon profile youtube
                  #2566    
                Old June 16th, 2010 (11:37 AM).
                institutions's Avatar
                institutions institutions is offline
                ain't that a kick in the head?
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2010
                  Location: Oklahoma :(
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 399
                  I have a question.
                  I don't know how to do any extended breeding for egg moves.

                  I'd like my Teddiursa to know Crunch and Close Combat. I have a male Zangoose with Close Combat and a male Raticate with Crunch. How do I get both of these moves onto a Teddiursa?
                  __________________
                  Raptr | Last.fm | Steam | My Anime List
                  waifu = mio akiyama
                    #2567    
                  Old June 16th, 2010 (11:42 AM).
                  Xebelleon's Avatar
                  Xebelleon Xebelleon is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2008
                    Location: Canada
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quirky
                    Posts: 1,545
                    Breed Crunch onto a Riolu and evolve into Lucario to pass on Close Combat and Crunch.

                    Otherwise Smeargle, Snubbull, and another Teddiursa.

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by institutions View Post
                    I have a question.
                    I don't know how to do any extended breeding for egg moves.

                    I'd like my Teddiursa to know Crunch and Close Combat. I have a male Zangoose with Close Combat and a male Raticate with Crunch. How do I get both of these moves onto a Teddiursa?
                    Smeargle, in double battle, can Sketch the move used by partner.

                    HINT: if using a Sinnoh game, visit the twins south of Floaroma.

                    I have a "similar" Teddiursa, only with Night Slash and Cross Chop.
                    __________________
                    -- --
                    Pokemon Casual
                      #2568    
                    Old June 16th, 2010 (11:44 AM).
                    shookie's Avatar
                    shookie shookie is offline
                    Often scatters things.
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2010
                      Location: CT, USA
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 856
                      Zangoose + female Teddiursa = male Teddiursa with Crunch
                      Raticate + female Teddiursa = male Teddiursa with CC

                      Two males won't breed together and females don't pass down egg moves. Unless I'm overlooking something obvious, you can't pass the moves down with those Pokémon right now. You also can't breed the moves onto one another (Zangoose can't learn crunch, Raticate can't learn CC), so you'll have to do something like:

                      Male Chimchar -> Monferno @ 26 for CC
                      Male Monferno + Female Snubbull -> Male Snubbull w/ CC
                      Male Snubbull @ 49 for Crunch
                      Male Snubbull + Female Teddiursa -> Teddiursa w/ CC and Crunch
                      __________________

                      Signature drawn by me.

                        #2569    
                      Old June 16th, 2010 (11:47 AM).
                      institutions's Avatar
                      institutions institutions is offline
                      ain't that a kick in the head?
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2010
                        Location: Oklahoma :(
                        Age: 26
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 399
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by An-san Rebelleon View Post
                        Smeargle, in double battle, can Sketch the move used by partner.

                        HINT: if using a Sinnoh game, visit the twins south of Floaroma.

                        I have a "similar" Teddiursa, only with Night Slash and Cross Chop.
                        Oh, Smeargle!

                        So, I can catch a male Smeargle, enter a double battle with it and sketch the move Close Combat from smeargle's partner, switch pokemon, and sketch Crunch from the new partner?

                        Epic win, thanks so much.
                        __________________
                        Raptr | Last.fm | Steam | My Anime List
                        waifu = mio akiyama
                          #2570    
                        Old June 16th, 2010 (11:52 AM).
                        Xebelleon's Avatar
                        Xebelleon Xebelleon is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2008
                          Location: Canada
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Quirky
                          Posts: 1,545
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by institutions View Post

                          Oh, Smeargle!

                          So, I can catch a male Smeargle, enter a double battle with it and sketch the move Close Combat from smeargle's partner, switch pokemon, and sketch Crunch from the new partner?

                          Epic win, thanks so much.
                          Just remember the "speed issue" as Smeargle usually wants to go last (hold items: Lagging Tail/Rock Incense/Macho Brace).
                          Smeargle would use another move when Sketch'n a two turn move or 'counter' move.

                          ASSIST is note worthy for the "two turn Sketch"...
                          __________________
                          -- --
                          Pokemon Casual
                            #2571    
                          Old June 16th, 2010 (11:55 AM).
                          Dark Azelf's Avatar
                          Dark Azelf Dark Azelf is offline
                          Probably hates you.
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2007
                          Age: 27
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Impish
                          Posts: 7,145
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
                          What's the best set for a Calm Blissey with Seismic Toss?
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by .Gamer View Post


                          Sub Pain Split Gengar
                          SubCharge Rotom
                          SD <Pokemon>
                          SubChamp

                          SubCharge Rotom poops all over it since Bliss can't do anything to it but switch out.

                          edit: @ RTHookers, Replace CroCune with CM/Rest/HP Electric/Surf

                          Thing is boss.
                          Uh how does that answer his question ?_? lol


                          [email protected]
                          80 HP / 252 Def / 176 S.Def
                          Calm Nature
                          Trait : Natural Cure
                          - Seismic Toss
                          - Thunderwave / Toxic
                          - Softboiled
                          - Stealth Rock / Flamethrower / Ice Beam / Aromatherapy

                          If you use a special attack last slot put the hp evs in s.att.

                          [email protected]
                          80 HP / 252 Def / 176 S.Def
                          Calm Nature
                          Trait : Natural Cure
                          - Toxic
                          - Seismic Toss
                          - Wish
                          - Softboiled

                          Softboiled > Protect, since Protect is so easy to take advantage of i.e they can DD on your protect and then DD again as you switch out lol. That and you cant heal yourself on PHazers which is an issue with Spikes. The extra pp is great too.
                          __________________
                          This signature has been disabled.
                          You\'ve been told enough times to remove this signature. Slandering a part of PokeCommunity is unacceptable.
                          Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                          You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                          Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                            #2572    
                          Old June 16th, 2010 (2:46 PM).
                          ry91's Avatar
                          ry91 ry91 is offline
                          That's what she said!
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2009
                            Posts: 16
                            need help with a few pokes

                            Slowbro: Modest

                            moves: calm mind, flamethrower, icebeam and surf

                            Slowbro: Modest

                            moves: yawn, dream eater, focus blast, grass knot

                            kangaskan: Jolly ability: earlybird

                            moves: rest, sucker punch, fakeout/drain punch, outrage/earthquake


                            can u tell me if i should change anything or if they are good
                            __________________
                            Platinum FC: 4340 4596 5308
                            Pokemon Battle Revolution FC: 2665 0416 1065
                              #2573    
                            Old June 16th, 2010 (2:46 PM).
                            Jerme's Avatar
                            Jerme Jerme is offline
                            stupid
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2010
                              Posts: 525
                              is stockpile a good move by itself? without swallow or that other move
                              __________________
                              Quote:
                              orange Barney with wings is a prime example of exactly how bad the First Generation's designs really were
                              Soul Silver:3266 7916 5109
                                #2574    
                              Old June 17th, 2010 (3:39 PM).
                              SpawnHyuuga's Avatar
                              SpawnHyuuga SpawnHyuuga is offline
                              Elite Four Spawn
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2007
                                Location: New Bark Town, Johto
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Timid
                                Posts: 198
                                I don't think Stockpile will help you much without Swallow, and Spit Up.
                                __________________
                                Any images or works I post, are that of my own creation, or I have properly credited the artist/creator. If I am the creator, you may use my work in any way you see fit, provided you give credit. If it is someone else's work, please give them a message, asking if you can use it.
                                  #2575    
                                Old June 17th, 2010 (3:39 PM).
                                beca's Avatar
                                beca beca is offline
                                ◔_____◔
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2010
                                Location: Wales
                                Age: 26
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Naughty
                                Posts: 291
                                Sorry if this "question" has already been answered...I couldn't find an answer anywhere else xD

                                I'm a newbie to the whole EV Training thing, and although I'm beginning to get the hang of it, there are still things that I'm a bit lost with. I'm currently training my Lucario's Special Attack; he has PKRS and a Power Lens. I read that Oddish gives out Special Attack EV's, but I was wondering whether I should continue ONLY fighting Oddishes until the EV's are maxed out, or whether I can fight other Pokemon to get Lucario's level up (because Oddish gives CRAP experience :/). I know that Rare Candies are the best idea for levelling up, but I'm low on those and very lazy when it comes to battle points xD

                                If you can even understand what I'm trying to say, I deem you wonderful. ♥
                                __________________

                                HG Friend Code - 2838 0040 0210
                                Black Friend Code - 1120 0113 3618
                                X Friend Code - 0920 0825 2286


                                ◔____◔
                                 

                                Quick Reply

                                Join the conversation!

                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                Sponsored Links
                                Thread Tools

                                Posting Rules
                                You may not post new threads
                                You may not post replies
                                You may not post attachments
                                You may not edit your posts

                                BB code is On
                                Smilies are On
                                [IMG] code is On
                                HTML code is Off

                                Forum Jump


                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:32 AM.