• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC and the DSI intrernet woes.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I didn't see a quick question section but here it goes:
Ok just a quick question here, I have been a member for awhile now, I know my user name duh and my password, well some times my laptop does let me come on here so I try to log in on my dsi and it tells me my user name or password is wrong, why? I have even gotten onto my laptop and changed the password to log in here on my dsi and it still tells me it's wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
In all honesty, I dont really think that the DSi browser is the best to be used :\ although to help you out, I logged onto PC with my DSi XL to see if the issue exists on my end. I will let you know later on this evening if it's just you or not.

Also, I really recommend you change the skin while browsing on your DSi to the [WIP] Mobile Skin so that browsing PC on your DSi is a bit faster, in assumption that you haven't already done so. :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I don't think the DSi browser supports the ~ symbol very well, which might indeed be your problem.

Years
So I stayed logged in on my DSi.. hmm... And to test the DSi's tilde: ~

EDIT: Aha! the tilde on the DSi is different after all. Theres also a ~ symbol as well (which is a normal tilde), and can be accessed if you just hold down shift :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
So I stayed logged in on my DSi.. hmm... And to test the DSi's tilde: ~

EDIT: Aha! the tilde on the DSi is different after all. Theres also a ~ symbol as well (which is a normal tilde), and can be accessed if you just hold down shift :)

So you were able to log into PC your self?

Years
So you were able to log into PC your self?
Indeed I was, without a problem. Do you have cookies enabled on your DSi browser? That could be another reason on as to why you might have to keep logging into PC every time you load it on your DSi.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Copy your username from one of your posts and paste it into the username box before logging in.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Does the DSi not have copy/paste?

In that case, use the other tilde key as noted above. You have to hit shift first.

Back