• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Ru, you're back! *hugs*

I played 'till 3AM again last night, and the Rare Candy pickup count hit 400. V(O.o)V I finished EV training Mr. Nido and hatched a random Wynaut egg, not shiny.

I think the most common shiny is ODDISH! (I would know.)

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
I DID answer you!.

WEll, in any case Ill answer you AGAIN! You are also a KEWL hunter. Anda yeah, you can put your card in your siggy.

HEY LDD!! *waves* Hows it all goin!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
@ pokEMOn UseR - I found them all in the wild, and yeah, they are cute!

Yeah, but to find 3 is to say they're very common, ne?

Aaryn! *hugs* Fine, fine. Trying to find odd baby names for a baby girl for my Uncles Ex-girfriend, know any odd first names that would sound good with the middle name Raine?

I'm going to hunt on Emerald soon, EV train ny Omanite.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hey LDD!

*Waves*
*Glomps*
Have ya been waving a lot lately... XD

Hmm, maybe I will reconsider my choice:

Most common:

1- Oddish
2- Tentacool
3- Zubat

XD

Hope ya aren´t very tired from hunting till so late. I wouldn´t advise anyone to hunt that late into the night (morning. XD). You might miss a Shiny by accident. o.o;

And ouch, that´s quite a lot of Rare Candies! I guess they are not that RARE after all. XD
*Is brick´d*

Well, I´ve got a bit of an headache ATM. >.<
I will still answer any questions if anyone is in doubt. After all, I´ve invisibly been with the club since about page 120 or so! XP
...And only joined at about page 160, but what the hell. XD
Blame me not having an E-Mail account at the time. o.o;

Wellz, back into the cool breeze of the Mist...
*Blends into the ethereal grey of a Mist in the middle of a charcoal black sky, with tiny little flashlights on the distant sky lighting up everyone´s hearts on the way*
I´ve got a poetry fever now or something? Nah, it´s just my "Put some minimal description into it" instinct. XD

~*Ru*~

EDIT: Well, it´s nor truly an edit, but it´d seem weird with me making a post and knowing who posted while I did. XD

I´m not a lazy hunter, and ya say even those get one. ;_;
*Glares at Munna*
I didn´t get any, but I really didn´t meet that many throughout the game, really. o.o;

And LDD found all three in the wild, admist her hunts for...
Shiny Absol. ;_;
*Cries because she´s been hunting it since she joined, about two years ago*

And I give you the Nobel prize of Shiny Hunting dedication!
*Hugs*

EDIT2: I think I know what I am gonna hunt next. XP
Shiny Kabuto!
Reason? Well, lately, I was into my hack, and ran into the freakiest thing...
OriginalWTH.png

Hellishness, had to shark a Lvl 80 Sandslash to beat it. >.<
Still, it was comical. XDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
Years
Wow...*Gives Runasutaru a gold star for the longest posts ive ever seen ;o* I might do some hunting soon, im getting bored now, i cant figure out how to turn things into .GIF like my SHC sig. Ive never met any wild shinys before, sucks *grumbles*

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
YOu certainly do! I think you also have the record for egg hatching! XD

*hugs back LDD and runa*

Welcomeness to all! xD

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Well the last Oddish was at 303 hours and I'm now at 375 hours, so if I'm lucky I've got 25 hours to go, If I'm not lucky I've got 75 hours to go.

@ Ru - No I'm not tired, I'm awake more at night than the day, so I hunt mostly at night anyway, that' why people see me on here after 3PM (my time) and more later times mostly.

I'm going to go hunt now, Ja-ne!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Did Munna change his name to _____ ? *Confusion*
Well... ru's sig images that I managed to overlook for the past 40 or so pages have inspired me to create a full SHClubhouse. Maybe she already made a full one... but I'm not aware of it if it does exist... Sometimes I wonder if I'm more into being a shiny hunter than I am into shiny hunting... I probably am, because the actual act of looking for shinies isn't too exciting... *Goes to fiddle around with paint and hunt for some clefairies*

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
I found my old Pokemon Yellow!It has Pikachu lv-100, Mewtwo lv-100, Haunter lv-44, Aerodactyl lv-30, Lapras lv-17, and Bulbasuar lv-13 (Work in progress)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Yellow version was weird... It bugged me that I wasn't allowed to evolve my Pikachu... I ended up trading it to Blue, evolving it, and trading it back. Boo-Ya! That version wasn't cool because it lacked shinies.

Back