• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
If anyone could do any of the following for me, that would be great.

-Make me a logo for Pokemon Jade
-Find some 4th/5th gen tilesets ready to go, no need for resizing.
-Anyone able to make nice badges?
HgSs tiles: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=219832

Does anyone have a PkmnAnimations.rxdata with all attack animations in it? The game only comes with around 10 move's animations (which is a major downside to essentials might i add), and I cant even find the images to edit in the animation editor (let alone know how to use the animation editor.)

Also does anyone have the sound effects to accompany it?

I've searched Google for, no lie, 3 hours, so anyone who can help me will be mentioned several times in my game's credits.

Thanks in advance.
Even the Essentials Leader Developer (Maruno) is looking for these animations. The images you can find in:
=============================================================================
SytheXP's Pokemon Essentials Resource Pack v1
http://www.mediafire.com/?mbhouqrvg4plich

This resource pack currently includes all HG/SS Trainer Sprites already in RPG Maker XP Format, All HG/SS Pokemon Sprites already in RPG Maker XP Format, A tutorial on resizing your screen in the most recent version of Pokemon Essentials (Tutorial can also be found on the Wiki Page). It also Includes several Tilesets and Autotiles as well as Various DPPt Overworlds. Please Give Credit if used. There is a Read Me provided that lists everyone who has work that is in this resource pack or who has to some extent provided materials for this resource pack.

=============================================================================
SytheXP's Pokemon Essentials Resource Pack v2 will be released in a few weeks.

It will include:
===========
-HG/SS OW charsets
-HG/SS Pokemon OWs
-New Bag Graphics
-480x360 and 480x380 menu screens for resized game screens.
-BW Trainer Sprites

redx2dth

Metapods' got class!
Years
HgSs tiles: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=219832

Even the Essentials Leader Developer (Maruno) is looking for these animations. The images you can find in:

The pack didnt contain the images for attack animations but i did find them on another site. They are in png format and out of place so i got a ton of work to do. And i don't have the sound effects for it yet.

I can't find any OverWorld's BW style with the player sufing, the male and female hero.

You could download the rom and rip it. Dont ask me how 2 cuz ive only used gameboy advance roms not nds

Last edited:
Years
Hi. I am in need of a couple of logos. Thanks in advance.

PM me with more details.

If anyone could do any of the following for me, that would be great.

-Make me a logo for Pokemon Jade
-Find some 4th/5th gen tilesets ready to go, no need for resizing.
-Anyone able to make nice badges?

This is an outdoor tileset only but it should help you get a feel for RMXP mapping if that's what you're hoping to accomplish. This has some interior ones, there are a lot more if you search around deviantart.

0Q5ia.png

PM me if you want something added/changed or a different logo style

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2012
Does anyone have the battle sprites of the male hero and female hero of pokémon BW ? The front ones.

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
Could someone show me a tutorial of how to make the sex selection screen look like a 4gen pokemon game (with pictures, i mean) please ?

Thank you !

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
Ready to go Tilesets

Hey guys. I am in need of 4th, 5th gen tilesets that are ready to go. BY that I mean that they do not need any resizing, or anything like that. Becuase most i find online need resizing, and then I need to make them transparent. So while I work on my tileset, could you guys possibly share any you have found? Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2016
Not to sound rude, but it's not that difficult to resize a tileset and make it transparent. I can do it in 30 seconds using ms paint and gimp, but I am pretty sure that if you were to actually look through the forum pages here you could find some that you could just download and use.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2015
it took me 3 hours to resize all my tiles and nwo its taking a good 2 hours to make it all transparent.

I took me 3 hours to resize it all an put it together. Now its taken me so far an hour to make not even half trsnaparent. -_-

Last edited:

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
it took me 3 hours to resize all my tiles and nwo its taking a good 2 hours to make it all transparent.

I took me 3 hours to resize it all an put it together. Now its taken me so far an hour to make not even half trsnaparent. -_-
You aren't doing it the fast way then...
If you need help, I am willing to assist you ;)

godo156

All Hail the Glow Cloud
Years
I would've posted this in the help thread, but that seemed to have closed and I don't really know if I'm allowed to make a new thread for just one simple question.
Is it possible to make character movement like in the Ranger games? As in, not limited to the tiles, and is it possible to have said tiles larger than the 32x32 pixel style it is now?
(Once again, sorry if posted in the wrong place)

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Hello. I need cave tileset from stark Mountain from Pokemon Platinum. Anyone have them and can give me?

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Does anybody have all the HG/SS Overworld sprites in RMXP format?

Do you need the pokemon over worlds, or the people. If you need the pokemon, just go to help-14's following pokemon script. It has all of the pokemon from 1-493. If you want the black and white ones too, he posted them as well

Back