• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keno League Needing Challenger

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
Years
Welcome Keno Challenger

So if you wanna challenge us and see if we you are strongest come and challenge us but please read the rule first!

Challenging Keno League

You have to use the same team you challenged us with though out your challenge.

Overall we are pretty laid back the first three (3) Gyms you battle are Yellow's Electric Gym, Second (2nd) Gym is Kendal's Fighting Gym and Third (3rd) is either Ani's Eevee Evolution Gym or Sapphire's Poison Gym.

If you win against any leader they will give you a badge, that badge is a Pokemon that co responds to their Gym and it is named "Badge" with whatever number the Gym you got it from is. Ex: Yellows Badge is named "Badge 1" and Kendal's badge is named "Badge 2" Ani's and Sapphire's bages are named 'Badge 3".
you need all Eight (8) Badges to be able to challenge the Elite 4.
if a Gym Leader is not on or is taking too long to battle with you then you may skip that leader and challenge the next one but you still have to go back and challenge the one before them.

Keno Leagues Hall Of Fame

Everyone who successfully beats the whole League gets their name and team recorded in our about section and also gets a Pokemon of their choice with whatever moves, abilitys, ball caught, their ID, the whole works. \m/

Keno League Rules are

Hacked Pokemon

You may use hacked Pokemon but nothing completely out of the ordinary; example a surfing or a flying pikachu is fine, that's nothing, but if you bring in a Spiritomb with Wonder guard or a Rhydon with levitate that's just no. I'm more uptight with abilities then moves if you want hacked moves I don't care.

Held Items
I don't care if there are copies of held items.

Battling
If the challenger does not have level 100's then the match is set to flat ruling. It can be set to that in the Wi-Fi room, it makes everything level 50 and the match becomes 3 on 3.

Double, Triple, and Rotation battles
These are allowed just make sure both sides agree on whatever you choose. Unless it is how the Gym Leader battles.

Wonder Launcher
This is not allowed Period.

Switching
I don't really care I prefer to battle with out either side switching but I'm not against it so if either side wants to switch you may unless you agreed not to before the battle. Challengers are not permitted to switch up their teams outside of battle. ie: you have a team of a Blaziken, an Ambipom, a Sawk, a Tentacruel, a Scizor, and a Weavile; you are going up against the water gym so you think "oh crap, my blaziken won't do well against this team!" you can't switch out the Blaziken for another pokemon.

League Badges
The League badge is what you will get once you beat the leaders. The badge is a Pokemon of the Leader's choice. The Elite Four will just pass on the word of who has beaten who. They will tally each attempt to beat the Elite Four that way they know exactly where each challenger is.

Once you make it to the Elite Four we will ask you if you have obtained all 8 badges

Progressing though the Elite Four
Once you lose, you have to restart the entire Elite Four Challenge just like in the games. The Elite Four will just pass on the word of who has beaten who. They will tally each attempt to beat the Elite Four that way they know exactly where each challenger is.

Reward

If you beat us all, your name will go on our wall and I'll give you a Pokemon of your choice. Anything goes.
Other then all that, speak to each other respectfully and have fun and all that jive.

Click Here if u wish to try your luck just message us someone is always online

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2017
Sounds like my kind of challenge. Consider this my declaration to conquer the Keno League, ShiningLust!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
is this still open? if so i would like to battle you guys.

Back