• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Using old styles

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Is there a way to use the older styles anymore (like the cherry blossom one, sweet kisses, etc)? I don't see them on the style selector anymore :(

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Hi!

This morning I disabled basically all the old styles because it seems the invasive ads from our previous owners are still scattered throughout them and we simply do not have time to go through them all individually right now to remove the old ad code and make sure our own code is in there.

Hopefully in the coming weeks we'll be able to deal with the more major bugs and issues as a result of our move and then we can get around to fixing up older themes and re-enabling some of them.

(I miss Blossom Shower too. :P)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I was coming to ask the same thing, "Blossom Shower" was my style as well, hop;e we get it back, but do understand issues need to be fixed first.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Hi!

This morning I disabled basically all the old styles because it seems the invasive ads from our previous owners are still scattered throughout them and we simply do not have time to go through them all individually right now to remove the old ad code and make sure our own code is in there.

Hopefully in the coming weeks we'll be able to deal with the more major bugs and issues as a result of our move and then we can get around to fixing up older themes and re-enabling some of them.

(I miss Blossom Shower too. :P)

Oh wow haha, I didn't even think of such an issue
Thanks for the reply!! Glad they may be re-enabled in the future :D

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I miss Let's Fly Together. For some reason i felt like that one style felt more official to me.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I'm probably one of the few who used and actually liked the Stunfisk'd theme, and admittedly it's been a couple of months since I've actually been online for more than a quick browse, but coming in now to try and put in some work it just feels off not being able to use that theme since it's what I've been on for the past several years. I guess I'm glad others are feeling a similar pain haha. Good to hear it's in the works though.

Back