• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Pokémon Claim Thread [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey so I just changed my name from vsich4 to FireSnow and i wanted to let you know of that. My Pokemon were:
Buizel ★ FireSnow
Gible ★ FireSnow
Chimchar ★ FireSnow
Sceptile ★ FireSnow
Goodra ★ FireSnow
Swellow ★ FireSnow

Thanks! :)
Thanks for the heads up- the list is updated with your new username!

Twilight Storm

just your average weirdo ;D
Years
Aurorus ★ Twilight Storm
Froslass ★ Twilight Storm
Luxray ★ Twilight Storm
Ninetales ★ Twilight Storm
Roserade ★ Twilight Storm
Togekiss ★ Twilight Storm

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Miltank ★ Fannie

Jessie and I can have half a cow each. MooMoo burgers, yummy.

Years
Hey guys! Unfortunately after some deliberation (and discussion with Brendino, former moderator of this forum) I've decided it'd be better to close the Pokémon claims thread. Claims, especially here in Pokémon General, have not been popular anymore for a long time and are way past their prime of activity. Since the beginning of 2016 we have only gotten a handful of posts and most people can already easily add their favorite Pokémon to their profile page through Edit Your Details.

Thanks for a great run, and perhaps if interest resurfaces we'll remake this in the distant future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back