• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] B????????????L?????????????A??????R?????G?????H????A????G????????B????????R?A???????A???????A?????S?????????F???????H???G???????????J?

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Fifi eyes the safe with greed and eagerness. Now is the time he can put all those criminal fantasies to use. Swallowing his pride and bracing himself for the violation of his babby taste buds, he chops one of the peppers and lets his arm turn into a fiery mass of... fire.

Placing his newly modified limb at an angle to hit the lock from the side, he heated the metal until it was glowing hot before going to town on the molten mass with the back of his axe.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Salzorrah eyes the safe with utmost interest.

"Was this what the sign meant? The SAFE hole?" She thought.

She sits in front of the safe, looking at it with its metallic beauty. If she wants something inside of it, she won't take it by force, that's sexaul assault, and she ain't a sex offender, oh no.

She prays to the Tentacled one, hoping she could succeed in this task, and proceeded to chat the safe up. Become friends, Take it out to dinner, have a wonderful time, flirt and seduce it, but making sure that the safe is willing to open up to her.
If the safe wills it, it might take her to somewhere private, and it would open up itself.

Consent is very much important in this case.

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
JUNIER — a most portentous creature — takes significant time to bask in the all-encompassing applause, bowing thoroughly as to let her double chins brush the blue wriggling blades. In her distraction, the collision is immediate; from her goat bursts a sheet of bile, glistening in assumed sunlight, sea-green like an albescent wave curling onto the coast. Like a warm summer shower, she is greeted by that sickly-scented gratuity— straight in the face.

For a while, Junier is frozen in shock. Sunken eyes lock upon those of her kashmere-coated companion. His chin marred with his interrupted meal, yet his muzzle so distinctly squared and—curiously, she must admit—handsome regardless. Affixed is he with no sense of focus, as he appears to stare straight through her, and for once the fiendish Junier is not offended by such, for there is a magnificence to him that bewilders her and steals her breath away. He is so earnest, so forward.

Junier, with vomit drying sticky on her skin, knows not what to feel but bashful, knows not what to utter from her ever-gaping maw. There is truly no response that can be made to match such an uninhibited show of emotion.

For once in her life, something stirs in that shriveled heart of hers.

And then, out of her peripheral: something massive, towering, tentacly. One massive writhing appendage which casts a shadow over the two. With something between a war cry and a belch, Junier throws herself in front of her beloved in an attempt to shield him from whatever danger this obstacle may pose.​

Last edited:

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
He stares at the large tendril, knowing he probably couldn't do anything to it. He climbed down the back of the tree out of its view. He ran clutching his new squirrel friend, in which he promptly named it Carl.

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
"Yes! I'm in!" The boy excitedly raises his arms, clenched. "... Wait a minute, I can't remember anything. My name, what's my name? Where am I? What am I doing in here? Just what did I do yesterday?" The boy asks himself many questions with nonexistent answers. But before he goes pondering for any, the grounds formed cracks as several blue tentacles surfaced their way to the surface, totterring swayingly.

"What in the blazes?! Are those monsters?!" Unsure of what is going on in the first place, the boy takes his immediate leave before the suspicious-looking tentacles try to do something weird -- just like the book he recently bought online. He runs away for a good amount of length. By passing through the trees, he notices something shiny coming from the bushes on the west side. Carefully, he inspects the area to find unusual equipment including a giant box cutter and a pair of roller skates.

"I can make use of this metal edge, but roller skates?" He is reluctant for a moment, but decides to keep it with him. Although, the wait also makes the blue tentacles seen from afar to intertwine, merging themselves to form a greater size of its peculiar appearance. Perhaps he should take cover before attempting a reckless act, but his positioning does not suggest hiding because the path is blocked by tall ledges he cannot climb.

"Guess I have no choice! If it's a battle that you seek, then I won't lose! I know Karate!" His last sentence echoes deeply. Facing the giant blue monster, he brandishes the huge box cutter against it despite having difficulty lifting it due to its weight and minimum length of its blade. The stance changes into a charge, as he attempts to leap for a downward slash.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
First off, Eevee apologizes to the great green tentacled god above for not using her new magical abilities that he has gifted to her for the first time. She's gonna have to make sure to not do that again. Now then...about that safe.

Okay, right. Metal can become brittle when exposed to very cold temperatures. Brittle is easy to shatter, so...Wait. Someone heated up the dang lock on the safe to extremely high levels. Does that mean she can't cool it down with ice? Damn it.

Well, the actual safe isn't heated up, so...
Eevee immediately tries to (hopefully) freeze up the safe, gets out her pickaxe and started to hit it like the pickaxe was a hammer, because she didn't really knew how to use one. Hopefully, something good would come out of her efforts.

Years
Skitty stops spacing out and realized that she was in an open field, away from whatever chaos she had just witnessed. She stands there for a while, thinking on what to do next, only to be interrupted by the vigorous movement of the "grass" beneath her. It transformed into a giant blue tentacle that was taller than she was. With a sudden burst of speed, Skitty runs away from the tentacle beast, trying not to get killed.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 14, 2018
Djobi scratches an itch on his arm, and ends up ripping a bit of bark, surprised to find a sap-like material underneath it. The itch remained, however, which is the Blarzigord's will and thus as it should be.

Noticing the sudden growth of this blue tentacle before him, Djobi reaches into his pocket to find… a wallet. Certainly nicer than any wallet he'd ever owned before, he noted thankful, but not useful in this particular situation.

In his other pocket, however, he found a switchblade. Understanding that the Blarzigord's will is for him to use these gifts, he readies himself to slay the tentacle before him. He is now Djobi, paladin of the Tentacled One.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Aeternum watched as his underwear fell into the abyss just moments before the landscape closed itself right back up, making it look as if nothing had ever happened. The man finished his piss and then looked back down at the ground. Had... had the tree grown taller? Aeternum was thoroughly confused, but too drunk to really care about it. Taking another swig out of his bottle, he saw two massive tentacles growing from the ground far below him. His own tentacle dangled openly and free over the ground. Fearing an encounter of the homosexual kind, the drunkard pulled the gun from the holster strapped to his chest and began to fire at the phallic entities haphazardly. Aeternum paid no attention to where the bullets were flying or how many he'd used as he tilted the bottle back once more and swayed forward. No longer having a free hand with which to hold on to the branch above him, the man started to fall from the tree as the volley of gunfire continued.

Ech

Years
  • Age 104
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018
SrZru4i.png

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aquacorde gropes around in her usual darkness, finding nothing helpful or noteworthy until she barks her shin on metal. Fumbling around, she feels the object to be a safe. Aquacorde presses her ear to the door and begins to turn the dial. Click... click... click...

She then gets bored and tears the safe apart with her bare hands.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
I don't remember how I ended up here. I'm surrounded by dirt. I must've hopped off on another existential crisis camping trip.

I really miss the family. I ought to cut this trip short. Which way's out of here, now?

Ah, eugh, what's that stench...? What—knickers. What, are these mine? They don't look it. They don't smell it either. Hold on. Yeah, no, they don't smell it. Maybe it was another rendezvous, hm hm hm... Then where'd the little peach roll off to? I... think I'll just keep these in my little pocket. I'm sure they'll want it back.

It just keeps getting darker and darker, it looks like. Oh, ho, what's this? A... what is this, a big metal thing? And a key pad? Oh, it looks like a safe. What bourgeois bastard does this belong to?

Squinting my eyes, I examine the object, deciding instead to circle it to observe any other oddities, only mildly interested in it.

Last edited:

Blarzigord

B͉̭̦͓̲̩̦L̘͉̺̩? ?͙A̖̬̜̞͇R̢ͅG̛̭? ?Ḫ̨̯̭͕̯̙̮A͞B̗? ?͍͇
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
ACTIONS

After a long few moments of analyzing every possible code, you finally manage to open the safe with your advanced cyborg technology. Your call for light assistance goes unheard however, until you notice what's inside the safe. Inside is a black suit-clad dwarf, holding in his hand a matchstick as he lights a cigarette. The light from the match replenishes your battery enough to last you one stage longer, thankfully, but as soon as he sees you the dwarf disappears in a puff of smoke, leaving behind only his necktie.

You OBTAINED ONE FUNKY NECKTIE.

As you open the red-hot door of the safe, a pleasant buttery odor wafts around the room. After peering inside, you see that there is a lovely stack of pancakes sitting in the middle of the chest on a plate, along with melted butter and maple syrup and everything. The heat from your powers must have cooked it to a perfect temperature.

You OBTAINED ONE STACK OF PANCAKES.

You and Safe-chan enjoy a healthy romantic relationship together and bear many children, and finally it decides to open up to you. Inside is an iron chestplate, which you quickly put on. Your mini safe-children also apparently contain items, an iron helmet and pair of boots respectively. What a reward! As you sit down to tell your new children a bedtime story, you remember that you need to go to Wal-Mart for an indefinite period of time. No time for games, you've got a soul to save.

You OBTAINED ONE IRON CHESTPLATE, ONE IRON HELMET AND ONE IRON PAIR OF BOOTS.

You manage to get in between the goat and the lashing tentacle just in time before it strikes. Instead, the blue tendril smacks you in the gut, knocking you a few feet away. As you get up, slightly dazed but otherwise unharmed, you notice that the wriggling tentacle is still attached to your stomach, lodged between your fat rolls by the goat's sticky barf. Your act of mentally challenged bravery goes mostly unappreciated by your rectangle-irised companion.

You OBTAINED ONE LARGE BLUE TENTACLE (STUCK TO YOUR BELLY).

Carl the squirrel is annoyed that you decide to run, being fully aware of your amazing karate abilities that could slay the beast easily. He climbs down your leg and bites your thigh, causing you to trip and fall on your brass knuckles in your pocket, breaking them. Who even keeps brass knuckles in their pockets?

Your box cutter pierces through the blue tentacle as your eliminate it anime-style. You feel the strength of multiple overweight cheeto-fingered weeaboos and top-heavy imaginary pillow girls empower you greatly. You let out a victorious cry in Japanese: "汚れた下着!"

Your ROLLER SKATING SPEED HAS INCREASED.

You try again and again to freeze and pickaxe your way in, but the metal holds strong. However after a few more tires, your strange and ineffective tactic somehow manages to break the safe... but only the dial. It falls pitifully in front of you with a loud thud. Blarzigord again reminds you that the safe was never heated before, and any visions she sees of other people are mere hallucinations.

You run a few feet away from the tentacle and turn around. It stays in its place, flailing pathetically on the spot. You didn't think a stationary tentacle could actually chase you down, right?

As Djobi the Wooden Paladin of the Tentacled One slashes down on his mighty foe with his fearful switchblade, an exclamation mark appears over his head. CRITICAL HIT! You deal 999 damage to the tentacle and it fades into nothingness. Where it stood are a bunch of golden coins, which you promptly place into your wallet. You do a little dance of victory.

You OBTAINED 3 GOLD COINS.

None of your shots actually land on the tentacle, the bullet instead all flying in different directions. However as the blue monster approaches, it notices the tentacle you bear yourself, and realizes it must be fighting one of its own comrades. As a show of apology, it hands you a bar of suspicious-looking chocolate. The edges are blue and it smells like onions.

You OBTAINED ONE SUSPICIOUS CHOCOLATE BAR.

Before you can transform back into your normal size, a massive layer of dirt springs beneath you and hurls your enormous body into the air. After a few frankly terrifying moments, you land back to the ground with a deafening CRASH, in turn crushing any tentacle which would have appeared to attack you in the meantime.

Your violent solution to this skill-based task pleases blarzigord, and he rewards you with an extremely valuable item which many young mortals seek in this day and age, in this frivolous culture of materialism and consumerism.

You OBTAINED ONE ePHONE XIII.

The safe teleport in front of you again, you trip over it and get your stupid face covered in mud and dirt.

EVENT IiI
B̠̬̱L̖̙͈̺͡A̳̺̰G̣͜SHA͍̝̯ͅK͕̘̮̤̞J̶̬̤̲̗͈S̤̪̗̻̱͈̳D̨͇̣̩̳̞ͅN̟̰̞AU͎̜͍͚̟͟ͅH̢SḒJA̶̞̺̰͍͓͔̭B̥̗̠̹A̳͖̠̭

Suddenly, before you can do anything, you disappear into a puff of smoke. You then find yourself in a large sealed room. It's pitch black apart for long, faintly glowing lights running along the floor and ceiling. All arround you a strange dish shaped objects. Each object releasing a delicios aroma. It's enticing, relaxing compared to what you have just endured. Naturally, this doesn't set off any alarm bells. After all, everything else has gone so well. You couldn't possibly be in some strange demonic oven... oh wait.

One by one, the dishes come to life. It suddenly becomes apparent that you're surrounded by an army of pies, each filled with delicious simmering tentacles. The tentacles suddenly shoot out, trying to wrap around you and drag you into the pies. With the oven getting hotter and hotter and the pies trying to swallow you for filling, how will you escape?

Last edited:

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Knowing that his death was soon coming, and before he could even get to sample those beautiful pancakes, Fifi struggled hopelessly against the tentacles. He couldn't get a good angle for his axe, nor would his breath help more than just burning those beautiful pies. Then, an ides formed in his mind. An idea that was just crazy enough to work.

He would make the pies not want to eat him.

With one of his last free breaths he decided to make these satanic pies uncomfortable.

"Vore me, daddies."

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Aeternum barely even noticed the change in scenery as the tentacle gave him a chocolate bar and made a hasty retreat. The drunkard gave the new item a hearty whiff and then held it down by his side as he took another swig of his quickly emptying bottle of alcohol. Blarzigord forgive whoever was around when it finally did run out.

For now, all were safe from his sobering anger. However, he was not yet safe from the numerous tentacles that now surrounded him. As the previous one had retreated and simply gifted him a bar of chocolate, aeternum guesses that these monsters in general weren't interested in physical relations as he initially had feared. Instead, with the introduction of these various pies it became apparent to him what they were really after.

They were coming for his sweet, sweet, molded onion chocolate. Every ogres favorite. And ogres were green, right? Hed never imagined what an ogre' s dong might look like, but if the stories were anything to go by... needless to say, even if they weren't after his body they weren't going to get his chocolate.

"Y-y-youll never have it ya green b-buuurrrp bastards! Ask your blue friend for a piece instead! I got this one... s-somehow... I i I don't remember now. Too long ago... my head hurts, must need another drink."

Aeternum tilted the bottle back to take another swig, only to be groped by one of the numerous approaching tentacles.

"Shove off ya fuckin slimy bastard!" Aeternum kicked at the tentacles as he began breaking the chocolate bar into pieces. "Just fucking take it then! Just don't touch muh booze."

The man lazily tossed out small pieces of chocolate which equalled out to be roughly half of the entire bar and then took another swig of his drink, sure that the pies would be sated with the sweet and raunchy flavor.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 14, 2018
Djobi switchblade still in hand, and brand new owner of some sweet dance moves, eyes his new opponents carefully. He is becoming accustomed to fighting the enemies of Blarzigord, or facing his trials; he's not sure what's happening, but surely it's important, right?

As the tentacles reach to him, he flails his switchblade at them, and as the heat in the room increases… his wooden skin spontaneously combusts aflame. "I'm not immune to fire!" he screams, making that deduction based on the terrible, terrible pain.

Looking desperately for any source of water, and finding none, he finds a possibility of respite where he wouldn't have cared to look otherwise, and jumps into the innards of the closest pie, to quell the flame.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
JUNIER IS... toppled over the back of her goat, her one and only, whose voice rises euphoniously; the ruminant bleats in shock and staggers away, leaving the bloated, char-colored contagion dubbed Junier suspended in midair, kept from fully falling by the massive appendage rooted into the ground, and now her gut.

As characteristic of her, Junier retains her total absence of initiative, preferring to enter yet another fit of sniveling and sobbing. It has gotten unbearably hot -- the change of scenery is unbeknownst to her; her putrid peepers are screwed stubbornly shut. But the puke on her flesh is beginning to dry fast. The discomfort of it all brings Junier to tears. Bullets of amplified incandescence burst again from her eye sockets, slicing through the surrounding pies in erratic directions like a sprinkler.

Meanwhile, Junier dangles from the tentacle, essentially bait on a string. The crust of vomit coating her immensity renders her immobile.

Further off, her hay begins to burn. Her goat vies to pick through what it can.​

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
For what seems to be minutes, the boy is still asleep albeit standing on the two roller skates he previously didn't choose to bring. However, his wake takes its place when he recalls back the past in his dream.

"Huh? Where am I now?" He asks confusedly, "This place feels hot and empty. Their depiction of hell sounds way off if this is one. Am I dead? But I'm not naked. What could this place be then?"

In the middle of his ever-pondering, another creatures based on a dessert with similar features start to form and take their approach by creeping slowly like worms. He is startled by their appearance, knowing that they might try to finish what they started.

He steps back and slips, but fortunately manages to keep his two limbs intact by swinging his hands in order to balance his unstable footing. There, he notices the giant box cutter lying on the floor just beside him. He picks it up, and readies a stance to fend off his offenders without cringing due to the heat -- rubber makes good isolator!

"I don't know who you are, but I won't be beaten by the likes of you!" He accelerates himself through a swift sweep to the floor, handle held with the blade pointing forward. The budget glowing 1000 degree knife easily sliced through one of the tentacle-pies like butter, turning them into hot gingers screaming out loud some educational Chinese DVD samples. He reaches out for the other side of the room, swinging the blazing edge to cut through the steel plating rather crudely. The path is now open, he jumps out only to have his hair caught fire for hastily exiting the place without precaution.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Golly, being smacked in the face by a safe almost felt spiteful.

Almost.

And then, I'm handed another smack, but this time, somewhat moist and sizzling.

I don't really have a quip for this sudden scenario, but I do have an convenient excuse: an increase of heat shock proteins in my body from all the times I've treated myself to luxury saunas. The sweat that rolls off of me glistens on my saccharine skin, and I become a sensational blend of sweet and salty. The tantalizing, six-foot stack of toned meat that I am, no wonder these creatures want to draw me into their writhing yet crispy meat-dough bodies.

No, I should make a quip right now. Something about shepherd's pie and not being a sheep. Yeah, I'm such a little gadfly, hm hm hm.

I barely notice that I'm entangled in tentacles and that my skin is getting a bit seared from their popping oils—probably because I'm also used to these sensations, but that's another story. It takes an ill-placed tentacle to rouse me out of my own self-importance as a protagonist of this story. In retaliation, I employ my most deft culinary skills, managing to slip out my butter knife and stab the point of it along the tentacles and carve into the light, flaky crusts. I also fancy a couple chomps, because if I learned anything from culinary, it's to taste what you've prepared.

As soon as I find myself gaining distance from the hoard of calamari tarts, I lift my hands and wheeze at them:

"Listen." I wipe my mouth of crumbs. "I don't even know if you lot even have an iota of brain matter, but if you do, stop chasing me for one damn second. You just attacked me for no discernible reason. Where are your table manners, you Philistines? You saw what I just did to one of your kind just to defend myself. Look at all those eviscerated guts just strewn along the rack, or whatever we're standing on. That's what's going to happen to the rest of you, but not by me—something even bigger, something that put us all here in the first place."

I start to shield my eyes from the flood of sweat, as my reddened face feels like it's starting to blister. "Fuck it, the point I'm trying to make here is, let's work together to bust out of here. I mean, you're so under-cooked, you're still alive. With my imposing personality and your dense caloric content, we can throw our weight together against the oven door and break out into freedom. What say you?!"

And if that doesn't work, I'll turn into boiling sludge and evaporate right out of there.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
The sudden shift in scenery caught him off guard. Along with the sudden realization that his brass knuckles broke, he realized he was surrounded by large....pies?
As one started to pull him in, he decided to not let down his squirrel friend again and started to punch and kick at the tentacles using his martial art skills that he had forgotten about.

Back