• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance Dance Revolution!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
=X www.ddrfreak.com for those who didn't click the link last topic. It's a good site to find the DDR machines closest to you.

I don't DDR much, but I love watching people who are good at it. ^_^~

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
i was at my DDR Machine last night ..... i beat my friend she got so mad lol

I LOVE MY ARCADE!!! DDR RULES

Tweak

=X www.ddrfreak.com for those who didn't click the link last topic. It's a good site to find the DDR machines closest to you.

I don't DDR much, but I love watching people who are good at it. ^_^~

:cool: i used to post there when i was bored, now i just read it. i have 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th mixes for home version for jps2 and go to da arcade when i'm bored.

Tweak

7th mix already came out???? itza posta come on out sept 21

ddrmax2 for jps2 already came out a while ago. =/ maybe ur thinkin bout the american game or ddr extreme for jps2 (i'm getting that when it comes out)

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I played it once, and I sucked so bad at it. >.<;; I think cus it's cus I suck at dancing. O.o;;;

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 12, 2004
Hmmm I actually tried this game at Fun Factory, I don't like it very much, probably because i'm not good at it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Theres a DDR with all disney songs , my little cousin has it, he's not good but it makes a good movie lol , i filmed him and his mom was laughing , it was real cute.

John Denver

Banned
Years
ChaskisSato doesn't consider this a game...for some reason...

I mean, I know why he would say that, he thinks it's more just an aerobic activity....I think it's a game, and an AWESOME one at that...

BOO ya!

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
You did not have to bring this topic back. It was over two months ago when the last post was. No reviving topics that old. And I have never played DDR since I dislike dancing...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Thats Fine... :-/

Well I did and It was really Cool because the providence place Mall had a DDR ROOM it was really Cool I love DDR, Some songs are hard but there cool.

Back