• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which pokemon games of the main series did you play and which starter pokemon did you choose?

Claire Lilly

~Professional Vulpix Breeder/Trainer~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 16, 2019
Hello! I'm new on this forum and curious, which pokemon games of the main series did you already played, which was your very first one (please tell me your story), which editions did you chose and why and which starter pokemon you chose (not included the starter pokemon from different regions you can get ingame).
I will start:

My very first pokemon game was 'Pokemon: Diamond'. Previously my parents didn't allow me to play it, because they thought the games would be too cruel for me (and I had better to do in their opinion, learning for example, or playing outside, reading classic literature etc.). Anyway, I was sooo happy, when we bought my first pokemon game on our vacation (each time we are at that vacation place I'm always reminded of this moment, it's a very warm memory) and I immediately chose the 'Diamond' edition, because I liked the legendary pokemon more than the one on the cover of 'Pearl'.
After that I continued with 'Platinum', 'Soul Silver', 'Black', 'X', 'Alpha Sapphire', 'White 2' (this one I bought veeerrry late, actually right before 'Moon' and I'm still have not finished playing it yet) and 'Moon' in this order.
Besides 'Moon' I always chose the editions based on how much more I liked the legendary pokemon on the cover. 'Moon' was actually the first edition I chose not only because I liked Lunala more than Solgaleo, but also because of the editions difference, in this case, because I love the night and in 'Moon' you play mainly during the nighttime. Alola is sooo beautiful in the night! The only minus point it got in my eyes was, that I couldn't catch the alolan Vulpix...

Anyway, these were my starters:

Pokemon: Diamond:
RAdx88K.gif
(Will always have a special place in my heart.)

Pokemon: Platinum:
xQ6NoxK.gif

Pokemon: Soul Silver:
jdNqucK.gif

Pokemon: Black:
50hqSJT.gif
(My most favorite starter!)

Pokemon: X:
c3vai5Z.gif

Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire:
a3zt5rI.gif

Pokemon: White 2: