• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I call bs on Lana catching that Feebas so easily in episode 33

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
Impossible, there is a minimum 1% find rate on that thing and a maximum of 5%!

LANA IS USING HACKS.

WTF. I SPENT 1 HOUR LOOKING FOR A FEEBAS AND SHE JUST CATCHES IT LIKE THAT!?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Impossible, there is a minimum 1% find rate on that thing and a maximum of 5%!

LANA IS USING HACKS.

WTF. I SPENT 1 HOUR LOOKING FOR A FEEBAS AND SHE JUST CATCHES IT LIKE THAT!?

Take it you're watching the Anime finally? The fisherman's reaction says it all though but when you think about it... she's been fishing for practically her entire life and Anime doesn't necessarily translate to games with regards to find/catch rates. You're getting to the good stuff though as *Spoiler Alert... See Spoiler*

Spoiler:

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
Take it you're watching the Anime finally? The fisherman's reaction says it all though but when you think about it... she's been fishing for practically her entire life and Anime doesn't necessarily translate to games with regards to find/catch rates. You're getting to the good stuff though as *Spoiler Alert... See Spoiler*

Spoiler:

Yes, I did finally open up to it, and although i'm not very fond of the art style, they have really improved the animations. The battles are extremely fun to watch, as for the comedy, sometimes it is over done, but I still get a few chuckles here and there. Especially with fisherman from the episode, him alone with his age and experience of being a "master fisherman" caused me a few chuckles but rotom trying to comprehend it made me burst out laughing. The series has its moments here and there. The facial expressions are also something to commemorate. I think i'll be scared for a while because of episode 29.

With the litten episode, It was extremely emotional and very well done. I additionally enjoyed the foreshadowing of Stoutlands "death" (With the tree and leaves), but I tried to hold in my tears. I failed.

As for progress wise, it annoys me that Ash sometimes doesn't know obvious things, most annoying I think was when he ran away from the Bewear instead of battling it he runs away. Not the Ash I know. Of course Ash has his badass moments, but still disappoints me that 35 episodes in, none of his pokemon have evolved.

Team Rocket, I enjoyed the first few times the Bewear joke, but at this point they can just catch it instead of worrying about it. The modo is actually a bit different each time and doesn't force me to skip through it (Unlike past series) and them still trying to catch Pikachu never gets old.

Character wise, I think Professor Oak's puns are gonna be the end of me, Mallow kind of reminds me of Shauna from XY, Lana is bearable, barely. Kiawe as a decent role in tutoring Ash, Lillie's development with pokemon is always fun to see, and last but not least Sophocles. I already hated this guy in the game from his attitude, and I hate him even more from the series. He just doesn't fit in, when it was his "Goodbye" Episode I was actually hoping he would leave. I stand to my statement, before I watched the anime, there is too many characters. I don't like the massive group idea. If I had to choose who to stay, who to leave. Kiawe and Lillie get to stay, dump all the rest. If room for one more bring in Mallow. The rest, just please, go away.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 20, 2020
Lana and Feebas will be removed from the anime shortly, making the discussion here pointless. Filler episodes suck.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 20, 2020
Lana will obviously leave someday, but are you actually implying that an entire species (Feebas) would be removed from the anime just because of Lana's departure?
How did you get to that conclusion?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Oh wow. xD One of the heroes may be owning a milotic now!!! ^_^ I've always really liked that pokemon, so this makes me smile to read.

Last edited:
Back