• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I am, as well, but I meant that I can tolerate other music.

That does seem messed up >_>

Haha, I am right now. x;

Honest

Hi!
Years
Whatcha eating?

I just ate some great veggies. Yum!

Now I want desert, but this house is lacking of food apparently. Cause I ate them all over the last week. =/

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It's canned soup and rice mixed together. >_> I'm too lazy to cook anything real.

asdfghjkl I'm not the only one who likes vegetables! Haha.

I can't really help you there. Well, not until it's possible to send food via internet.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha I'm the only one in my family who likes it. D;

I don't think I've ever hated them? Then again...memory of a goldfish...

Well, my fish is half dead. You can eat him if he dies soon. Joking. x; Though he really has been dying for months seriously. >_> Part of me wants to find a humane way to off him in case he's suffering.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
My parents used to buy fish for our aquarium all the time. We had like maybe 8-10 at one point before they all passed away, and I don't think we've brought a new fish since I was in elementary school.

Our aquarium is just there for decoration.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've never had more than two fish at once, and that was only for a week or so before one died.

What the heck >_>
I was looking something up from a show somebody I know mentioned on google images. The characters showed up...but a decent amount of the pictures are of weed haha :?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
When I was younger I had a aquarium filled with I don't know what kind of fish. We just used a bucket to get them out of my grandma's pond. They were gray-ish and small. We also grabbed a couple small goldfish from her pond to go with whatever the other fish were.

Anyway, they lasted a few years... until the ice storm of 00/01 hit. Power went byebye for a couple weeks, and we got into a shelter as quickly as we could. When we got back to the house, after the power came back, we found the water, and thus the fish, in the aquarium had frozen solid.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't think I've ever killed any of my pets?
Wait, no- my pet rat, maybe? But she had a large tumor on her chest and had to be euthanized, so I wasn't the one who offed her.

Years
I have gone through a fair number of fish in my life, so many I have lost count. I am pretty proud of keeping one of my fighting fish alive for a bit over 3 years though.

I have a knack for killing finches too, which sucks because I love them. I remember last year in the space of less than two months I purchased and "killed" four finches. Three died for unknown reasons whilst one was euthanized after another bird attacked it from the outside of the cage.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, that's the same kind I have. x:
He's been alive for like 2-3 years but is dying.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't really get attached to my fish. x: Not sure why. Mine doesn't even have a name heh. I need to figure out if he potentially is in pain; if he is, I'm going to find a way to off him. >_>

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha. X)

Sorry, inactivity. I'm making bacon for my sick mother. By the time it's done, I may not have any skin left on my hands. x;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I got two goldfish the same day. One died that night. The other lasted seven years. It could probably still be alive kickin' (or splashin') if it didn't get caught in the plastic decorative tree

And... I think you're cooking wrong. A rule of thumb is that you want to keep the skin on your thumbs :\

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back