• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga idols! (idol general chat!)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
(Idol Infinity is Chinese.) If it does get a game, it'll probably be really hard to get to because Chinese apps are strangely high security. :(

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
1444RikoCleanUR.png

she, look at her look at this card
(sorry about the double post)

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
So, Idolmaster announced a new game called The Idolmaster Shiny Colors.

....But I don't think it's a rhythm game.
I'm not too familiar with im@s, but it seems to be more like the console games than the rhythm ones. The whole browser aspect part reminds me of Kancolle, but with better art and gameplay.

Last edited:
Years
Read about that a few days ago and absolutely love the art. Bummed it's a computer game though, as someone who prefers having my apps on the go for when I'm at work/out etc. Websites are saying it's a PC browser game too so if that's true I'll also be pretty frustrated since I have a Mac. =( Well idk we shall see. The girls look so so cute.

Years
It being a browser game probably means there's a chance, but not a great one, that you can kludge it to work on your phone's browser. Would probably run like garbage and be unusuable, though.

Read about that a few days ago and absolutely love the art. Bummed it's a computer game though, as someone who prefers having my apps on the go for when I'm at work/out etc. Websites are saying it's a PC browser game too so if that's true I'll also be pretty frustrated since I have a Mac. =( Well idk we shall see. The girls look so so cute.

It being a PC browser game means it shouldn't be an issue to play on a Mac, as it's probably optimized for Chrome. Plus, Macs are PC's, despite what Apple's advertising wants you to believe. Now if they said it was Windows exclusive, then that'd be a different story.

Last edited:
Years
I'm thinking more like a downloadable game like MMOs, which are mostly Windows-only. But you're right, a browser-based game shouldn't be exclusive to Windows or anything like that even if the wording throws me off haha. Seems like a good opportunity to finally get a new iPad to bring to work and play during break tho. (•̀o•́)ง

Years
https://youtu.be/IYga5ZcHRi4 <- valentine's discussion & messages video from the cast of PDP
can I just say how much I love Shizuku...she is legit my everything next to Riko <3 Ayumu is also so precious though, I love her voice. my Riko shrine is gigantic atm but i'm def gonna be collecting Shizuku also at the very least once merch comes out!

Last edited:
Years
Yes she is very cute! I pulled her in a solo this morning, was real happy. Not SSR Valentine's Riko but still. <3

Years
Yep, though it's honestly not too big compared to the many other shrines I have seen haha. I also only have one spare drawer to put them in and it's already packed ; ; need to free up space...

Btw there is a 10x exp event going on in WWSIF right now, where select songs give you 10x exp. Feel free to make use of that to level up quickly before it ends in five days!

Back