• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
very nice...i'd like to try the second demo...btw the second giratina, seymi and regigas forms, will be all avayble with the normal forms?
There will be giratina origin form but no shaymin and regigigas because I have ended the event of shaymin and regigigas.

OG, Avatar already said to drop the "Get to XXX amount of posts before update" thing.
i suppose you could finish up this last one. But i would suggest stopping it. otherwise youll get lame SPAM! just repeating what Avatar said.

keep up the good work.
Oh, it was against the rules? I never know it, sorry, won't do again. Thanks for telling me.

O.O All I can say is that I am amazed by efforts you have put into this game. Everything here looks perfect.
This will be best pokemon game ever.
Thanks for support, man!

2uf3bbn.gif

Made a banner
Cool banner, added in the first thread! Yeah, try to make more legendary animated banner^.^
Credits will be given.

nevermind its something i promised to omega but its all settled
Yeah, try to think of what i've asked you to do^^

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Finally, update time! The following screenshot will be interesting, in this event, I implemented 4 legendary Pokemon. Try to guess which 4 legendary is it.

I don't wish to say much, just watch the screenshot below!
newrm8.png

Yeah, I've show out quite lots of screenshot because you won't understand what it means if I only show a few. Hope you all understand.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

One of my team member changed his job position.
Sonic Smash Down == Idealist

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​
Try to get untill 1135 and new screenshot will be release. I can work on the game for a whole day tomorrow since it's weekend now. I can't work on it when weekdays, so I need KiNG08 and Sonic Smash Down to manage the thread by making it alive. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
well nic update man. heh i had something different in mind but that apperantly worked out better lolz. wonder who the mystery trainer is. *flash* topic *flash* lolzand yea ill be happy to keep the thread alive man. o and i sent you a pm about something. im surprised you did that with diaga and palkia but asomeness none the less lolz
(o and as a side note to ya, you may want to fix the diaga sprite a little, it looks off to me)

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Thanks! I replied you.
Ah, credit goes to Strawhat_Luffy for giving me some idea on the event.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Ummm... OG it isn't against the rules, Avatar just made a suggestion to keep spam down in this thread.

Also; those screens are awesome, I can't wait to see where this is heading!!

sonic smash down

Years
ok i pmed you back about the thing again. see if you like that one. and he was just making a suggestion cause you dont want people to keep posting "o look, only 20 more posts left cant wait to see wat you got* instead of actually helpful stuff or criticism but watever you want. i think i somewat know where its heading, but then again im usually wrong lolz :P

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
So, sonic. we run this. so now the topic is

*Who do you think the mystery trainer is*
and
*What do you think happens next*

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Yeah, KiNG! It's a good idea! Just run those topic!
So it isn't against the rules? Oh, then I've edited the post. The next screenshot release at 1135.

sonic smash down

Years
lolz funny man. i thought the same thing when i first saw it. but cool king. i pmed you and omega with the re-edits. k? but they can find out wat happens next themselves i already have a feeling i know wat it is lolz, good luck trying to guess though guys lolz

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Haha. Yeah, I used the sprite. Well, I'll edit it when I get something better, don't worry.
Now I'm going to offline. See ya guys~

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
lol. i sent you back. they probably wont have a clue what happens next but hey, thats what the imagination is for.

games goin great.

good luck to the whole team!

sonic smash down

Years
o trust me they wont :D. but they will love it. use your imaginatiooonnnn lolznight omega catch ya tommorrow. so tell us wat do you guys thinks goin to happen
im curous about wat yall are thinking

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Is it possible I can use a OXIII sprite in a different pose, and different overworld?

And...for your cake minigame, excluding graphics, how long did it take you to script it all?

For sure you can use. I took 2 to 3 hours to code them out. Its tire and I'm now afraid of making minigame.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2014
you have changed windows showing pokemon status in battle? I liked more the silver-black ones.
I wonder, are you suposed to lose to this mystery trainer? He has much stronger pokemons than you have.
So there are 4 legends conected with this event, I wonder how mucny of them you can actually catch.
Anyway update looks awesome.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Just guessing that the mystery trainer is Steven. Also OG could I keep the thread alive too?
You wanna keep the thread alive too? Why not? Go ahead^^

Awesome screenies!
Can't wait to see the next.
GL! ^^
Thanks for support!

OMg lol sephiroth is in?! Or am I thinking wrong. Lol anyway we all kinda knew that it would be dialga palkia. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the feedback.

you have changed windows showing pokemon status in battle? I liked more the silver-black ones.
I wonder, are you suposed to lose to this mystery trainer? He has much stronger pokemons than you have.
So there are 4 legends conected with this event, I wonder how mucny of them you can actually catch.
Anyway update looks awesome.
Really? I thought this all black one is better. Well, no you have to win the mystery trainer. I know they are tough, the Pokemon I used to fight them are just a test, ( I just set an event give you a lv60 Empoleon ). And if you play the game and train your pokemon well, you will have at least 66 starter pokemon and others. ( When I test play, I haven't set the encounter pokemon list, instead, I just follow the story and battling with the trainer and so on ).

Yes, there is 4 legendary connected, you can catch all of them, they are all in lv60. Just to tell you, this is the climax of the story which you have to face lots of challenge and high-levelled trainer and pokemon. In this event if you lose, you will game over and back to titlescreen. A really really tough story event I did.

Back