ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3101    
Old February 20th, 2012 (10:28 PM).
supperdragon supperdragon is offline
     
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Posts: 42
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Icemaster5000 View Post
    Guys can u domi a favour and tell mi how to activate the misty mermaid episode because ive gone throught the rocky path and the episode hasnt started plz help wht have i missed
    I am not pretty sure but you have to find a girl(probably standing in front of the bike shop) and talk to her.She will say something like:"Having the badge is easy,etc" then you can go to the gym again and fight!Have fun!:D
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #3102    
    Old February 21st, 2012 (1:54 AM).
    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
    Memento Mori
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
    Age: 25
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 14,508
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by EmolgaTheFlyingSquirrel View Post
    Is there another link to download this?
    When I download this it won't work on my VBA.
    You must patch clean FR ROM with Lunar IPS.
    __________________
    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
    Reply With Quote
      #3103    
    Old February 21st, 2012 (9:05 AM).
    Zeikaro's Avatar
    Zeikaro Zeikaro is offline
       
      Join Date: May 2010
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 19
      wow a hack based on the adventures of ash, I find something good, I had the opportunity to play the beta now and let me tell you I like how you developed the events I congratulate you for great work, I hope updates.
      Reply With Quote
        #3104    
      Old February 21st, 2012 (11:35 AM).
      XeroNos's Avatar
      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2011
        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
        Age: 28
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 3,015
        Hey META, how much episodes will you add for a new beta? and any more progress yet?
        Reply With Quote
          #3105    
        Old February 21st, 2012 (12:43 PM).
        BT's Avatar
        BT BT is offline
           
          Join Date: Dec 2011
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 209
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
          Hey META, how much episodes will you add for a new beta? and any more progress yet?
          If he follows the plan it should be 17 episodes.... and he updated saying he only did Scare in Air and Pokeball Peril. He is either workin on next episode or not workin at all xP... probably workin since he just updated 3 days ago

          EDIT: I noticed if u follow through the game beating Richie, Elite 4, 'n' Champ, then your pokemon are probably 80+, so its too high for continuing xD

          good thing i kept 2 files ;D
          Reply With Quote
            #3106    
          Old February 21st, 2012 (4:16 PM).
          EmolgaTheFlyingSquirrel's Avatar
          EmolgaTheFlyingSquirrel EmolgaTheFlyingSquirrel is offline
             
            Join Date: Feb 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 2
            Patching gets me confused. I tried it with Pokemon Ash Gray but it didn't work. I don't know how to patch.
            Reply With Quote
              #3107    
            Old February 21st, 2012 (4:33 PM).
            BT's Avatar
            BT BT is offline
               
              Join Date: Dec 2011
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 209
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by EmolgaTheFlyingSquirrel View Post
              Patching gets me confused. I tried it with Pokemon Ash Gray but it didn't work. I don't know how to patch.
              download the .ips file and LunarIPS

              patch the .ips file to the FireRed (U).gba file... (btw I dont use LunarIPS... but u should be able to do it with the info i gave xP... I use another program)
              Reply With Quote
                #3108    
              Old February 21st, 2012 (4:42 PM).
              Rumille's Avatar
              Rumille Rumille is offline
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 72
                First of all, I just want to say: great job. I love the way every episode is used, although I don't follow everything exactly. I still have my lovely Pidgeot and Butterfree and I let Squirtle and Bulbasaur evolve. I do have a Pikachu instead of a Raichu though . I started playing last Saturday and now I already finished the Pokemon League (beating the Elite Four and the Champion instead of losing to Richie).

                But I also have two questions:
                1. When I try to save my game, it says there is a save error and that I should exchange the backup memory. How do I fix this? I kept using the VisualBoyAdvance save function for now, but it would be nice to have a real save file.
                2. When in the future, I patch my game, can I continue on before mentioned save file or do I need to start over?

                Anyone who can help me with this, I'd really appreciate your help!

                So thanks in advance and again: great hack!
                Reply With Quote
                  #3109    
                Old February 21st, 2012 (5:33 PM).
                AshKetchumisnumber1's Avatar
                AshKetchumisnumber1 AshKetchumisnumber1 is offline
                Pokémon Master
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2012
                  Location: Pennsylvania
                  Age: 25
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 97
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Peetzaahhh View Post
                  If he follows the plan it should be 17 episodes.... and he updated saying he only did Scare in Air and Pokeball Peril. He is either workin on next episode or not workin at all xP... probably workin since he just updated 3 days ago

                  EDIT: I noticed if u follow through the game beating Richie, Elite 4, 'n' Champ, then your pokemon are probably 80+, so its too high for continuing xD

                  good thing i kept 2 files ;D
                  i've emailed metapod23 yesterday and checked today and he has updated the hack by finishing the episode "lost lapras" so he will probably do all 25 episodes before a new beta so it cant be too long if he keeps working like this... all he needs is our encouragement n inspiration
                  __________________
                  Ash Ketchum

                  Pokemon Master for Life

                  Gotta Catch 'em All
                  Reply With Quote
                    #3110    
                  Old February 21st, 2012 (5:57 PM).
                  nitroryan77's Avatar
                  nitroryan77 nitroryan77 is offline
                  Wannabe Hacker
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2011
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 1
                    dude, this is amazing. One of the best hacks i have ever played, well for what has been completed of it. I would totally nominate you for the "2012 hack of the year". I Love this. If you can finish this, you could get hack of the year next year.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #3111    
                    Old February 21st, 2012 (10:20 PM).
                    supperdragon supperdragon is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2008
                      Posts: 42
                      I can't wait until the new beta is released.So exciteeeed!!!
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3112    
                      Old February 22nd, 2012 (10:20 AM).
                      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                      Memento Mori
                      • Gold Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                      Age: 25
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 14,508
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Peetzaahhh View Post
                      EDIT: I noticed if u follow through the game beating Richie, Elite 4, 'n' Champ, then your pokemon are probably 80+, so its too high for continuing xD
                      So the Orange Isles will be 90+ trainers and low leveled wild Pokémon :D
                      Problem solved like a boss xD
                      __________________
                      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                      Reply With Quote
                        #3113    
                      Old February 22nd, 2012 (10:49 AM).
                      Heinola Heinola is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2009
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 2
                        so that lost BABY lapras should be +80lvl when player get it. think that work if it's some 15-25 lvl xD
                        Reply With Quote
                          #3114    
                        Old February 22nd, 2012 (11:18 AM).
                        XeroNos's Avatar
                        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2011
                          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                          Age: 28
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 3,015
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Rumille View Post
                          First of all, I just want to say: great job. I love the way every episode is used, although I don't follow everything exactly. I still have my lovely Pidgeot and Butterfree and I let Squirtle and Bulbasaur evolve. I do have a Pikachu instead of a Raichu though . I started playing last Saturday and now I already finished the Pokemon League (beating the Elite Four and the Champion instead of losing to Richie).

                          But I also have two questions:
                          1. When I try to save my game, it says there is a save error and that I should exchange the backup memory. How do I fix this? I kept using the VisualBoyAdvance save function for now, but it would be nice to have a real save file.
                          2. When in the future, I patch my game, can I continue on before mentioned save file or do I need to start over?

                          Anyone who can help me with this, I'd really appreciate your help!

                          So thanks in advance and again: great hack!
                          For your First problem did you checked your save settings in VBA where Flash 128k is checked or not?
                          And for your 2nd question you can continue from your old save file..
                          Reply With Quote
                            #3115    
                          Old February 22nd, 2012 (6:54 PM).
                          BT's Avatar
                          BT BT is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2011
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 209
                            Quote:
                            For your First problem did you checked your save settings in VBA where Flash 128k is checked or not?
                            Still no work for me...

                            Quote:
                            So the Orange Isles will be 90+ trainers and low leveled wild Pokémon
                            Problem solved like a boss xD
                            thought u'd say something like that... but some ppl still have around lv 70 losing to Ritchie xP
                            Reply With Quote
                              #3116    
                            Old February 22nd, 2012 (9:57 PM).
                            pinki375 pinki375 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 1
                              alright, so different question, (hope I'm not repeating.. 125 pages is a few too many to read)

                              The game opens fine and looks normal, but when i try to start the game itself it says "the 1m sub-circuit board is not installed." What did I do wrong?
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3117    
                              Old February 23rd, 2012 (2:06 AM).
                              Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                              Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                              Memento Mori
                              • Gold Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                              Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                              Age: 25
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Calm
                              Posts: 14,508
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Heinola View Post
                              so that lost BABY lapras should be +80lvl when player get it. think that work if it's some 15-25 lvl xD
                              You don't have to use Lapras so it can be on level 15-25 :D

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Peetzaahhh View Post
                              thought u'd say something like that... but some ppl still have around lv 70 losing to Ritchie xP
                              That's what wild Pokés are for =D

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by pinki375 View Post
                              alright, so different question, (hope I'm not repeating.. 125 pages is a few too many to read)

                              The game opens fine and looks normal, but when i try to start the game itself it says "the 1m sub-circuit board is not installed." What did I do wrong?
                              Don't mind it, it does not affect the game.
                              __________________
                              ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                              Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                              Reply With Quote
                                #3118    
                              Old February 23rd, 2012 (7:54 AM).
                              Rumille's Avatar
                              Rumille Rumille is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Feb 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 72
                                I did the Flash 128k thing, but it still isn't able to save. It's not that big of a problem, but still, kinda strange. Thanks for the help though.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #3119    
                                Old February 23rd, 2012 (12:30 PM).
                                Nixon1 Nixon1 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2011
                                  Posts: 56
                                  I haven't been on in quite some time. Glad to see Metapod back to working action hope you had a great feel deserved break boss. Just had one question how do I evovle my haunter and kadabra. Both are getting pretty high in level and I am 95% sure they should be at the point of evolving through happniess yet at night Haunter still won't evolve and Kadabra doesn't seem to want to evolve during the day either
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #3120    
                                  Old February 23rd, 2012 (2:58 PM).
                                  BT's Avatar
                                  BT BT is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 209
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

                                    That's what wild Pokés are for =D
                                    Aaaaaah~ good point xDD

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Nixon1 View Post
                                    I haven't been on in quite some time. Glad to see Metapod back to working action hope you had a great feel deserved break boss. Just had one question how do I evovle my haunter and kadabra. Both are getting pretty high in level and I am 95% sure they should be at the point of evolving through happniess yet at night Haunter still won't evolve and Kadabra doesn't seem to want to evolve during the day either
                                    Haunter is happiness at night! And Kadabra is happiness by day! Remember it needs to be maxed! (use soothe bell!)
                                    (THANK YOU YAPE!)
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #3121    
                                    Old February 23rd, 2012 (9:58 PM).
                                    Nixon1 Nixon1 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: May 2011
                                      Posts: 56
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Peetzaahhh View Post
                                      Aaaaaah~ good point xDD



                                      Haunter is happiness at night! And Kadabra is happiness by day! Remember it needs to be maxed! (use soothe bell!)
                                      (THANK YOU YAPE!)
                                      Thats the thing though I am pretty sure my haunter at least has to be maxed out happiness and it still won't evolve I used the soothe bell since I first caught it and even had it get a bunch of hair cuts. It is now level 57 and still hasn't evolved. I changed the settings of the game to incorporate the night and day function I have been training it at night only still it has yet to evolve I wasn't if I was doing something wrong, I also forgot to ask if we can catch cubone in this hack I know we can get marowak just not sure about cubone Thanks for the info though
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #3122    
                                      Old February 24th, 2012 (5:10 AM).
                                      metapod23's Avatar
                                      metapod23 metapod23 is offline
                                      Hardened Trainer
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2009
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Timid
                                        Posts: 673
                                        With Haunter and Kadabra, I messed up with the current beta, b/c I forgot that FireRed doesn't have a day and night system, so it can't do evolutions by day and night. The next beta will have them evolve through happiness, so just wait until that release to evolve them, or use YAPE to edit the conditions for evolution.
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #3123    
                                        Old February 24th, 2012 (1:14 PM).
                                        BT's Avatar
                                        BT BT is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 209
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
                                          With Haunter and Kadabra, I messed up with the current beta, b/c I forgot that FireRed doesn't have a day and night system, so it can't do evolutions by day and night. The next beta will have them evolve through happiness, so just wait until that release to evolve them, or use YAPE to edit the conditions for evolution.
                                          Oh, I see. makes sense...

                                          cant wait for next release!'

                                          btw is it ok if i personally edit the game (like sprites?)
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #3124    
                                          Old February 24th, 2012 (5:01 PM).
                                          Nixon1 Nixon1 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: May 2011
                                            Posts: 56
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
                                            With Haunter and Kadabra, I messed up with the current beta, b/c I forgot that FireRed doesn't have a day and night system, so it can't do evolutions by day and night. The next beta will have them evolve through happiness, so just wait until that release to evolve them, or use YAPE to edit the conditions for evolution.
                                            Alright I thought I was doing something wrong lol. Alright I hadn't played the hack in a while a few questions I had are.1 If I beat the elite 4 will I be able to do the orange islands? 2 After patching on a clean rom for the elite 4 part I noticed that some events I already completed are reappearing is that bad? 3 How tough will the next few episodes be I have overly powered pokemon and want to know if I should train new ones to keep things challengeing. Thanks an advance for any answers you can provide Metapod and this is a great hack keep up the good work!
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #3125    
                                            Old February 24th, 2012 (6:52 PM).
                                            metapod23's Avatar
                                            metapod23 metapod23 is offline
                                            Hardened Trainer
                                               
                                              Join Date: Mar 2009
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Timid
                                              Posts: 673
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Peetzaahhh View Post
                                              Oh, I see. makes sense...

                                              cant wait for next release!'

                                              btw is it ok if i personally edit the game (like sprites?)
                                              You can edit it for personal use, but not for release.

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Nixon1 View Post
                                              Alright I thought I was doing something wrong lol. Alright I hadn't played the hack in a while a few questions I had are.1 If I beat the elite 4 will I be able to do the orange islands
                                              Yes.

                                              Quote:
                                              2 After patching on a clean rom for the elite 4 part I noticed that some events I already completed are reappearing is that bad?
                                              That shouldn't really happen. You haven't been messing with any bad eggs, have you?

                                              Quote:
                                              3 How tough will the next few episodes be I have overly powered pokemon and want to know if I should train new ones to keep things challengeing. Thanks an advance for any answers you can provide Metapod and this is a great hack keep up the good work!
                                              The levels will be based on in-game play, meaning, not grinding/over-leveling to beat the Elite 4.
                                              __________________
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:51 PM.