• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
lol killakarp/killerkarp is acutally a perfect name for it

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Well, if your gonna focus on game material, I'll do more sprites!

EDIT: Custom Caterpie Sprite (exept for head)
CustomCaterpie.png

Last edited:

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
For the Magikarp evo, I was thinking water/fighting would be best, too! :) Also, for the name, how about Überkarp?

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
0_0 yes..... long live Überkarp! Its name must be Überkarp or he will hurt me!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
By the way, I stoll have to give credit to gamefreak, cuz for my caterpie and magikarp sprite, i used the head as a base and worked from that

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Quote from Bulbapedia:

"Due to its low stats (Speed, however, at 80, being the highest) and the fact that it only has the move Splash until level 15, Magikarp is often considered the weakest Pokémon in existence."

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
i made the caterpie and magikarp sprite cuz the game uses them in the original dex (which means aerodactyl will be coming up soon)

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
Quote from Bulbapedia:

"Due to its low stats (Speed, however, at 80, being the highest) and the fact that it only has the move Splash until level 15, Magikarp is often considered the weakest Pokémon in existence."

oh yea? keep reading meanie! "Even though Magikarp is said to be the weakest Pokémon in existence, there are seven Pokémon weaker than it and one equal to it in terms of base stat average."

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
i gotta say that i'm diggin your game, man. the sprites are great and i like the story as well. good luck with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back