• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

The only other real recurring topic is games and our day. I don't really play games so meh.

Depends what you would class as good really. What're your favourite shows?

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
Halo Legends, a collaborative effort between Microsoft and some Japanese studio, was great, though. Would buy if I could actually find it anywhere.

Love. SO much love ;w;

Steal it from Niinii. I'm sure he has it. And I know he's viewing this thread bwahahah.

I actually don't own it yet. I am holding out for the Blu-Ray copy of the thing, but I can't seem to find it anywhere :c

Also, I just keep the tab open and refresh every so often til I see something I can comment on :U
Halo Legends is pretty cheap and easy for me to get over here.

Depending on where you live, you get me pay you send me me love long time? <3

Anime is this thread's topic a good 95% of the time.

Fixed for more probable accuracy :U

Howdy people. How ya'll doin' on this hot summer's day? I've had my soul stolen by Minecraft Xbox Edition :V

Last edited:

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
I've had my soul stolen by Minecraft Xbox Edition :V

I hate Minecraft. I was like one of the first people to get minecraft of computer and I told my friend who copies off of me and he told the whole school that he found it when he was seven years old. He was a big d-bag.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

And I just looked and it turns out that Legends is among the many Blu-Ray movies that is region-free. I do like. Buuuut I shall continue that pursuit some other time when I have money /sob

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022

I feel so sorry for people that don't have jobs because I am 12 and I am making a lot of income. Just work for relatives.

THE NEXT # IS 23.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

It won't always be that easy (although I'm finding it hard to imagine you have an income that's even close to a full time worker's).

Although, when I think about it, I could probably find an actual job if I actually tried.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years

So the current topics are food, anime, and jobs.

1) I HAD A PIZZA TODAY
2) does manga count because pokespe
3) bahaha. Wow Will, look at you, being all not-lazy.

SO HOW ABOUT THAT POKESPE *shot*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't read it in a while either. Last thing I read was the latest chapter of Detective Conan.

Sakura Rain

Years

I've read up to the latest volume, and slkfjsdlf. ;;

Actually went out and bought the first five volumes of D/P/Pt arc today. The cashier lady was very rude, she looked at me like I was insane, and said "This is Juvenile Fantasy. Don't you know these are for kids?" I said, "Look lady, I am in fact 20 years old, but I can read whatever the hell I want, so give me my damn pokespe please."

Le sigh. I guess it's to be expected, though.

also, for some odd reason, they're selling Sailor Moon manga again. :/

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Should have saw the odd look I got when I walked out of the shop with
Spoiler:

the other day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wow really? r u d e. I've never had a cashier judge me for what I buy. I should really see about catching up with it sometime though.

And yeah, I've noticed. That might be the reason why I've slowly been seeing more Manga!Verse Sailor Moon characters in Dreamwidth.

Sakura Rain

Years

Pfffft. I bet. are they selling that again too O_O

And yeah, she was quite rude and asking me far too many questions. ("Clearly you're not getting these for yourself." "Um yes I am, please stop judging me and give me my damn books." "Are you getting these for your kids?" "LADY I'M 20 YEARS OLD I DON'T HAVE KIDS GIVE ME MY DAMN BOOKS") Might call and complain about her tonight, I mean ruuuuude.

Excellent. I wonder why now, of all times, though...the series has been finished for years now. It would be nice if they attempted to re-release the anime as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back