• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PokéCommunity Fan Club - greet newbies, raise your pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
When did you join PC? A year ago!
What is your favorite part of PC? Trade Corner, obviously. I need to get out more
What pokémon would you choose as a partner? Leafeon :3

And because it's fun:
Can you find your very own intro thread here on PC? Here! :3
- What people greeted you? symire, Aquacorde, tokyodrift, JDJacket, Archy, princess garghelina, LennieFrost, Dragon
- How many replies did you get? 15 (excluded my replies)
- Do you still know any of these people today? I used to chat a bit with JDJacket, and I'm getting to know Dragon since I've been on staff. Otherwise, no :(

Last edited:
Years
Glad to you see sign up here Soap! Welcoming new members is always a fun thing to do.

Also Rika, can I get an update on my count please? I should be around 80 according to my OP.

Last edited:
Years
When did I join PC? Years ago but on a differet account, but decided to change things so technically today.
My favorite part of PC? Well, nothing yet really. It looks definitely seems nice..at first, so hopefully it doesn't have any hidden traits or such.
Partner Pokemon? Elekid all the way, but of course it has to evolve depending on the level..right?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I have a question for you guys: Have you made friends with any members you've welcomed on here?
Of course!I think I've welcomed plenty of users here who eventually turned out to be active members of the community - but I don't remember which ones specifically, unless they're relatively new. Like Radiating ^^

I'll get to updating you guys and add the new members soon~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
When did you join PC? A year ago!
What is your favorite part of PC? Trade Corner, obviously. I need to get out more
What pokémon would you choose as a partner? Leafeon :3

And because it's fun:
Can you find your very own intro thread here on PC? Here! :3
- What people greeted you? symire, Aquacorde, tokyodrift, JDJacket, Archy, princess garghelina, LennieFrost, Dragon
- How many replies did you get? 15 (excluded my replies)
- Do you still know any of these people today? I used to chat a bit with JDJacket, and I'm getting to know Dragon since I've been on staff. Otherwise, no :(
You got a lot of replies! Added you also, and your Leafeon is at Lv 5 currently!

Glad to you see sign up here Soap! Welcoming new members is always a fun thing to do.

Also Rika, can I get an update on my count please? I should be around 80 according to my OP.
holy bird jesus
/does the counting
Lv 84
aaaaaaaaa

When did I join PC? Years ago but on a differet account, but decided to change things so technically today.
My favorite part of PC? Well, nothing yet really. It looks definitely seems nice..at first, so hopefully it doesn't have any hidden traits or such.
Partner Pokemon? Elekid all the way, but of course it has to evolve depending on the level..right?
Welcome to the club! You've got an Elekid to grow by greeting newcomers now c: And yes it'll evolve!

My Ribombee is Lv 60 now.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 5, 2022
i joined on pc 5/24/16 exactly an year ago !
the best thing i like here are poke fans or poke craze like me the rom hacks and so on
partner pokemon : Celebi would be ok , that is so cute and tiny ! i just love that

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
When did you join PC? February 2, 2009. I probably googled Pokemon Forums powered by Vbulletin, and well... here I am.

What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) Not Applicable.

What pok?mon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!) Litwick.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
After 8 years you don't have a favorite part of PC? :0

I just can't think of one atm, so I just put "not applicable" as a placeholder. ;;
Oh, also:

Can you find your very own intro thread here on PC? Right here! Eye burn warning.
- What people greeted you? Rucario (not the admin lol), matt561, Corvus of the Black Night, Blue Kyogre and Dragon_Souther.
- How many replies did you get? 5. </3
- Do you still know any of these people today? Only Rucario, but we haven't talked in a year. =/ We haven't talked as much since 2011, anyway.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
May I have an update as well? :)

Rad, be calm.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hi everyone I'm new here and been a pokemon fan for years
Welcome to PC!

i joined on pc 5/24/16 exactly an year ago !
the best thing i like here are poke fans or poke craze like me the rom hacks and so on
partner pokemon : Celebi would be ok , that is so cute and tiny ! i just love that
Welcome to the club :D If you like pok?fans, it's great to hang around here and chit-chat with and meet other pok?mon fans too~

When did you join PC? February 2, 2009. I probably googled Pokemon Forums powered by Vbulletin, and well... here I am.

What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) Not Applicable.

What pok?mon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!) Litwick.
Welcome to the club at last c: Litwick is added for you~ Get greetin'

Can my count be updated please? I think I made it over 100.

I'd like my new partner to be Rotom :D
ksjdsjdks /dies

Ok your Serperior is perfected at Lv 100!

Your new Rotom is now at Lv 21! (reaching Lv 100 automatically gives you the new mon at Lv 1)

May I have an update as well? :)

Rad, be calm.
Leafeon reaches Lv 14!

Yayay

And my Ribombee slowly climbs up to Lv 65.

Last edited:

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
When did you join PC?: The 9th of June 2013, has to be right before the Get-together that year, because I remember specifically being happy that I joined at that moment.

What is your favourite part of PC?: Well I have to say I usually hanged around the introduction channels, and Roleplay sections the times I was active.

What Pok?mon would you choose as your partner?
: Totodile

Years
Hi Everybody, It's nice to meet you all. I only just joined now so I don't know everything but I have been on this website before and know some areas. My favourite area would probably be where the rom hacks are. Well my favourite pokemon are as follows: Pikachu, Squirtle, Charmander and many others, so they would be good as partners.

Nice to meet everyone, if ya wanna chat, feel free to inbox me.

Years
Hi Everybody, It's nice to meet you all. I only just joined now so I don't know everything but I have been on this website before and know some areas. My favourite area would probably be where the rom hacks are. Well my favourite pokemon are as follows: Pikachu, Squirtle, Charmander and many others, so they would be good as partners.

Nice to meet everyone, if ya wanna chat, feel free to inbox me.
Welcome Spudnik!
The ROM hacks would be over in the ROM hacks studio if you already didn't know. There are also many other great areas here such as Pokemon Gaming Central where you can talk all about the Pokemon games. Feel free to make your own welcome thread if you'd like. See you around! ^-^

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
When did you join PC?: I believe it was back in 2011, when I was sill using my old accounts. THis one is 2014.
What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!): Roleplay Gaming, Underground, Off-Topic, and Magikarp Jump.
What pok?mon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!): Bulbasaur

let the training begin

also, does post counts have to be after this post?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back