Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Online now
Posted 28 Minutes Ago
33,093 posts
11.9 Years
Eyy, you and me both :3

As for me, it's always a question of time, though with how much free time I get at work it could certainly be possible to get back into it. That was the biggest problem when I started running Dust, things changed soon after and I just didn't have the time to dedicate to it any more. Thing is I always seem to have a lot of irons in the fire, even though I'm rather sure I'm not the one putting them there. I do also feel that post-by-post roleplaying has a rather slow turn-around, which is discouraging, but I'm certainly open to trying again.
i think me and gp are competing for making the first okay-paced rp in years to actually finish

Circuit

Wiring your Circuits

Age 23
Male
Berlin
Seen July 28th, 2019
Posted July 17th, 2019
4,814 posts
11.6 Years
You mean they're in progress or you're still making them?

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Online now
Posted 28 Minutes Ago
33,093 posts
11.9 Years
You mean they're in progress or you're still making them?
i mean we've made 234 each and still failing, but never giving up!

(and currently we are both setting up one each and are gonna help each other reach the goal)

Circuit

Wiring your Circuits

Age 23
Male
Berlin
Seen July 28th, 2019
Posted July 17th, 2019
4,814 posts
11.6 Years
i mean we've made 234 each and still failing, but never giving up!

(and currently we are both setting up one each and are gonna help each other reach the goal)
Daaaaaaamn that's a lot of RPs! I'll check in anyway, but let me know when either or both are up and I'll see how much time I have :3

Astronaut

space adventure

Non-binary
Online now
Posted 28 Minutes Ago
33,093 posts
11.9 Years
Daaaaaaamn that's a lot of RPs! I'll check in anyway, but let me know when either or both are up and I'll see how much time I have :3
they're both up already, u dork. Mine is full, but gp's is screaming for players :)

Circuit

Wiring your Circuits

Age 23
Male
Berlin
Seen July 28th, 2019
Posted July 17th, 2019
4,814 posts
11.6 Years
See why John is my avatar? :B I'll go check it out !
Male
Seen 32 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
36 posts
9.1 Years
Used to love RPing, now I hate it. Maybe it's because my grandfather said it's a waste of time and that I should be writing in books or magazines instead. Oh come on, the things you do for fun aren't necessarily productive.

A chill RP where I don't have to write walls of text might get me back in. I don't have the passion to crank out long posts like I used to.
Advertiser Content