• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Villain School RP

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Basically: semi-plot driven, mission based, superhero school/BNHA ripoff except you a bad boy or girl.

You get to RP as teams of 3 and move around a country in 'weeks' instead of chapters while looking for an ending at around 2 - 4 'months' with 5 being an absolute max. Different Villains are stationed in different parts of the country to run their classes rather than having one large gathering place for them all. Each Villains' classes will be oriented on different things based on their criminal records, actual abilities, and the location of their current class, i.e. a class on combating heroes, a class on accepting yourself as a villain, a class on furthering your own abilities, how to rob a small business with/without force/revealing yourself, etc.. Noting that the location of the class affects the lessons that will be taught over the week, certain Villains may pop up several times as teachers of different classes when they switch location.

I've got the OP mostly drafted, just want to see if there's any actual interest before I post it.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
Ya know this whole "Villain School" idea reminds me of V.I.L.E. and the training of the new villain generation in the new Carmen Sandiego TV show.

I saw a netflix series that reminds me of this
Im v interested

...Yup, might have been that one.

I hope this idea catches on because, honestly? It might be interesting to see pull off, there's a number of things one can do with villains when the focus remains on them that are very hard to do in a relatable manner when the heroes start doing stuff. And certainly not everyone is born knowing awesome evil laughs or convenient exit left tricks!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Been working on this on and off. Since there's been an increase of interest in here and on discord, I'll most likely be posting it up at some point this week. Just working on setting up the locale.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

I'm definitely interested.

Ya know this whole "Villain School" idea reminds me of V.I.L.E. and the training of the new villain generation in the new Carmen Sandiego TV show.

...Yup, might have been that one.

I hope this idea catches on because, honestly? It might be interesting to see pull off, there's a number of things one can do with villains when the focus remains on them that are very hard to do in a relatable manner when the heroes start doing stuff. And certainly not everyone is born knowing awesome evil laughs or convenient exit left tricks!

I'm interested definitely gonna keep tabs on this one.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=418040

Back