• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A ittle bit of Magic~

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
A ittle bit of Magic~
Better formatting to come soon.
(CSS used with permission by TheSmartOne)

I'm fairly new at graphics, so don't expect something exceptional.

Icons
Spoiler:

Other Stuff
Spoiler:

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Oh Celestia, that Scootaloo icon is awesome. xDDDD;;
Your icons are really nice. I like your Touhou ones alot.
You could've done more with the MLP screencap icons, but they're nice, nonetheless.
With your Samus tag, you could've tried making her and the background blend in a bit more.
Same with your Street Fighter one, but it's better.
Anywho, it's all awesome. Good job! :D

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
I quite like your icons but some need higher quality images, or they could just be over sharpened. Your Kingdom hearts ones are really good. :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
KagamineRin4.png
KagamineRin6.png

Omgosh I love these two! I've love how you make the blonde colors pop out. :3

HatsuneMiku4.png

Another cute icon. I love the rainbow and bubbles here.

HatsuneMiku5.png

Stellar cropping. Even when you decided to use very desaturated colors, you still created a very stirring depiction here.

GumTag.png

I do like how you took Ryukaa's advice about blending the stock image into the background. Still, I don't think you should have used a low quality background. Consider reviewing tutorials on how to make your own backgrounds (e.g. smudging renders, using textures, using clouds/other filters, etc).

Years
Hi Sammyskitty. Firstly, nice gallery, I like a lot of your icons.

Cirno2.png

KagamineRin5.png

I really like what you've done with these 2 in particular, they're both bright enough to really bring out the stocks and were cropped fairly nicely. You might want to try some more effects on the ponies, so they don't just look like they've been cropped.

Aqua3.png

This icon bothers me a bit in that it's a bit too saturated and the reds and yellows are coming off pretty strongly. Finally, just a reccomendation, but you should experiment with C4Ds on your large pieces and with text on your icons.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm liking your icons for the most part, but your attempts at tagging bother me. I would say try using a real-life stock, I find them easier to work with because I can see depth and flow in them better. You know what I mean?

[T]ouko

Dedicated Scripter!
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
I agree with TheSmartOne, he really knows what he's doing, it's good advice :)

You're Icons are really good, though!

Back