• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious thread.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Are they mixing the vodka with anything or no?

Otherwise I'll just take a ton of beer

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
Years
1) Which beer are we talking about? Like, dishwater crappy less than 5% alcohol beer or a nice glass of dark gold that's 8% and up?

2) Do they have jenever?

3) Do they have absinthe?

If so, a good amount of beer, several shots of jenever (especially if they have waffle and mango jenever) and some glasses of absinthe in that order cause I throw up all over the place if I mix them.
If it's with my good friends, the beer would be during a drinking game, the jenever while doing jenever beds and the absinthe to end the night. And burn sugar above it like we do every time.

Years
Are you sure the events are in the right order and that the you from the future didn't arrive after you had all that alcohol?

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
Years
I will protect everyone at that party, by drinking all the booze there is. Im sure that the future me also told me that. yeah... pretty sure...

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I don't get it, my future self is telling me to go to X place at X time, and I 'obey' them by not obeying them? What?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
and this is why you don't drink alcohol kids, it makes you write threads that doesn't even make sense... either that or it's just johnny being a doofus... probably the latter.

in any case, you shouldn't really be anywhere near him :x

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
lol all OP does is subvert srs dilemma threads and everyone's like "wha?".

i r8 8/8

I don't drink though 'cause alcohol tastes like shit.

Back