• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VGPOTW s2 #3 - The E3 Face-off!

Who won E3 this year?

• Sony

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pkmin3033

Welcome to Season Two of VGPOTW! With permission from our friendly neighbourhood moderator machomuu, and the blessings of original creator El Heroe Oscuro, Video Games will once again be hosting a weekly series that pits certain video game characters, levels, and universes against one other to see which one will come out on top! This time around we'll also have some general polls to mix things up a bit, and maybe a few other things besides. So, in the words immortalised by Square Enix: please be excited!

If you have a match-up that you would like to see, whether between video game characters or worlds/universes, send me a VM or PM and I'll take note of it, and somewhen in the not-too-distant future your idea could be the feature for the week!

Also, remember the Golden Rule: expanding on your choice is fun! Don't just tell us what you voted for, tell us why you voted for it, as well as anything else you think might be relevant! Discussion is the name of the game here, people~

So, here's our poll of the week question!

Who won E3 this year?

Sticky me please? :D Thank you!

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
I've already said my sentiments in previous threads with Sony pretty much outdoing everyone for their showing at this year's E3. I mean those lineup of games made me feel like maybe i should get a PS4 or even the PS4 Neo when it comes out considering that the others who I hoped to have had a great showing such as Bethesda didn't really convince me. Besides, even Idsoftware has their limits with carrying Bethesda on their backs. Lord Marty Stratton has his limits. But I'm looking forward for Quakecon anyway.

I mean i'm not saying that Microsoft had a bad showing, its just that I liked Sony a bit more for this year.

Last edited:

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
is there more to be said than norman reedus butt

Back