• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Green Remix - Let's Go !

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 30, 2020
You think starting off with Arceus would be easy? No. No its not.

I don't mean acquiring as anyone can reset every time before choosing a random starter. I mean, actually using him.

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Letting everyone know as of right now v10 will be available this year....
right now i'm finishing up Johto & 2 other regions .....
So please enjoy Kanto right now , and sorry for any issues in v9 those will all be fixed by v10

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2024
Heap heap hooray that's great to hear Zeak and as always keep up the good work also no need to rush it all take ya time to fixed it

Years
  • Age 50
  • Seen Sep 15, 2018
Love the game!

~~Just wanted to know how to get pokemon to follow behind your character. Ive never been able to do that so far. Getting through the first town area atm.~~

If you can reimplement the feature that woulde be great. enjoying the game like everyone else so far. just random crashes. can be more specific if needed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 2, 2019
why wild pokemon and your opponents should be 2 levels less than you ?
why you can't make it normal way?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Love the game!

~~Just wanted to know how to get pokemon to follow behind your character. Ive never been able to do that so far. Getting through the first town area atm.~~

If you can reimplement the feature that woulde be great. enjoying the game like everyone else so far. just random crashes. can be more specific if needed.

it will be back trust me

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 17, 2021
How hard is the game and are their difficulty settings? I like to be a bit challenged with these types of games.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 29, 2018
Can I ask what's up with the polluted pokemon in Route 6 (above Vermilion City)? Does it have some meaning? I haven't gotten further, but like catching fire-type Chikorita? Was it so intended?

By the way, good game!

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Can I ask what's up with the polluted pokemon in Route 6 (above Vermilion City)? Does it have some meaning? I haven't gotten further, but like catching fire-type Chikorita? Was it so intended?

By the way, good game!

actually that was an issue i forgot to resolve at the time , as of right now tho v10 has been redone a whole lot.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 29, 2018
actually that was an issue i forgot to resolve at the time , as of right now tho v10 has been redone a whole lot.

Sorry, but I wanted to know what to do with it. Should I download v10 (and where?) or load older save file? Or wait for v10?

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Nothing to see here !
unknown.png

Years
  • Age 50
  • Seen Sep 15, 2018
OMG YES THIS IS MY JAM!

THANK YOUS FOR UR HARDY HARD WORKZ! IZ AMAZING!

pets my mega mewtwo y starter & has them follow along ^~^

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2018
Wow zeak cant wait to see the final product! I just downloaded V10 a while ago and jumping right in first things I notice is the gameplay while NOT in battle mode is extremely sluggish and doesnt really respond well at all speeds, (maybe my own PC problem?) speaking of battles it looks like the backgrounds for at least the wild encounters are cut in half on the left side..it also looks like chat boxes that had the characters who where speaking are still there just no pictures only white boxes. Other than that I havent really gotten much further in, might just wait for another version to come out

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 19, 2018
Hey peeps wondering if anyone could help, just downloaded this game and when i try to run it i get an error.

Script 'Sprite_Resizer' line 16: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method *' for nil:NilClass

Quite new to all this, and i honestly have no idea what this means!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 31, 2018
hi i just downloaded the game try to run it and im getting failed to load script and cant figure out y please help me out want to try out this game

Back