The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Previous Generations
6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #4951    
Old June 19th, 2013 (9:01 AM).
shubham2207's Avatar
shubham2207 shubham2207 is offline
Lone Wolf
     
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Location: Earth
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 243
    All the leaks sounds plausible, but i have just one doubt.
    How can dragon/poison be a pseudo legendary? I mean, it doesn't have an immunity to one of any types. Pseudo legendaries are supposed to have an immunity to one of any types as far as i know.
    Dnite n mence - ground
    t-tar n hydra - psychic
    meta - poison
    chomp - electric
    __________________
    JOB :- PLAY AND FINISH ALL POKEMON HACKS !!

    Relevant Advertising!

      #4952    
    Old June 19th, 2013 (9:02 AM).
    danks_'s Avatar
    danks_ danks_ is offline
    NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
       
      Join Date: Jun 2013
      Location: Darmstadt, Germany
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Serious
      Posts: 106
      @Powerserge: hey, who knows, I am indeed a bit skeptical about a few things, but so far the amount of info given and how it's explained you still can't be so sure about it being fake or not. Let's just wait for the dude to post more and when more information about the game is given, we might have something

      UPDATE!!
      Feuzique. I love that Pokémon. When he/she founds a trainer, he never betrays him and never leaves him as long as he live (he can be traded tought, mind****). He can make his tail burn brighter than the sun to distract enemies. He can melt things using his psychic powers.
      Spoiler:

      __________________
        #4953    
      Old June 19th, 2013 (9:05 AM).
      Blue's Avatar
      Blue Blue is online now
      clout
       
      Join Date: Jan 2008
      Location: United Kingdom
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 20,919
      Sounds too fake, the way he's wording his answers just gives it all away tbh.
      __________________
        #4954    
      Old June 19th, 2013 (9:12 AM).
      danks_'s Avatar
      danks_ danks_ is offline
      NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
         
        Join Date: Jun 2013
        Location: Darmstadt, Germany
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Serious
        Posts: 106
        Well, he's italian, who knows, he's english isn't that good... I'll just wait until he posts the 3rd picture and leave it here, you all be judges and decide whether to believe it or not.

        Personally... I want to believe it's true.
        __________________
          #4955    
        Old June 19th, 2013 (9:16 AM).
        OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
        OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
        10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
           
          Join Date: Apr 2010
          Location: Oregon
          Age: 24
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Careful
          Posts: 17,521
          That drawing is one of a fake mon I saw in Youtube so it's fake.
          __________________
          I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
          https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
            #4956    
          Old June 19th, 2013 (9:19 AM).
          metalhand's Avatar
          metalhand metalhand is offline
             
            Join Date: Apr 2013
            Location: Pallet town, next to Red :P
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 535
            i really like the design of final evolution of froakie and fennekin!
            __________________
            Friend Code: 2981-6462-6027
              #4957    
            Old June 19th, 2013 (9:20 AM). Edited June 19th, 2013 by danks_.
            danks_'s Avatar
            danks_ danks_ is offline
            NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
               
              Join Date: Jun 2013
              Location: Darmstadt, Germany
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Serious
              Posts: 106
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
              That drawing is one of a fake mon I saw in Youtube so it's fake.
              really? Can you link me to it? So I can also post it on the /vp/ thread and let other people know if it really is fake :P thanks

              nevermind guys, confirmed fake, said farfetch'd would get an evo even when game freak anounced they would never make such a thing. Disregard my posts...

              I wanted to believe :'c
              __________________
                #4958    
              Old June 19th, 2013 (10:11 AM).
              tnfsf11
              Guest
                 
                Posts: n/a
                It's okay Danks :) some of the purest crap spouted by people on the Internet actually came true, like when I thought the announcement of a Fairy type was just said by people from over-excitement but it happened!

                What was really stupid is how come he claims he can't draw when he was supposed to be designing a city in X & Y??? Also how was Froakie supposed to see with his mind when he's not Psychic & Fennekin is (in the post)?
                  #4959    
                Old June 19th, 2013 (10:20 AM).
                metalhand's Avatar
                metalhand metalhand is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2013
                  Location: Pallet town, next to Red :P
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 535
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AnonygooseD View Post
                  It's okay Danks :) some of the purest crap spouted by people on the Internet actually came true, like when I thought the announcement of a Fairy type was just said by people from over-excitement but it happened!

                  What was really stupid is how come he claims he can't draw when he was supposed to be designing a city in X & Y??? Also how was Froakie supposed to see with his mind when he's not Psychic & Fennekin is (in the post)?
                  its some kung fu(or any other chinese/japanese material arts) masters in the movie-they get to such an high level in terms of skills, so they have a strong mind and all those staff...
                  __________________
                  Friend Code: 2981-6462-6027
                    #4960    
                  Old June 19th, 2013 (10:35 AM).
                  tnfsf11
                  Guest
                     
                    Posts: n/a
                    I'm not quite sure I got that, but the line said about "became blind & sees with his mind" is the stupidest thing that could ever appear in a Pokedex tbh...
                    Also a part Psychic starter is never going to happen if you ask me!
                      #4961    
                    Old June 19th, 2013 (3:24 PM).
                    Yamiidenryuu's Avatar
                    Yamiidenryuu Yamiidenryuu is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2011
                      Posts: 185
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by AnonygooseD View Post
                      I'm not quite sure I got that, but the line said about "became blind & sees with his mind" is the stupidest thing that could ever appear in a Pokedex tbh...
                      Also a part Psychic starter is never going to happen if you ask me!
                      First, the blind seer is a pretty common archetype and really no stupider than some of what's already in the Pokedex, and second, I don't see why not.

                      Anyway, no Chespin final evo?
                      __________________

                      Cheren Comic is a comic about Cheren! Go read it.
                        #4962    
                      Old June 19th, 2013 (3:49 PM).
                      Blue's Avatar
                      Blue Blue is online now
                      clout
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2008
                      Location: United Kingdom
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 20,919
                      I haven't read any of the alleged starter final evolutions type combinations for spoil purposes but here's what I'm hoping: Fennekin ~ Fire/Psychic, Chespin ~ Grass/Dark, Froakie ~ Water/Fighting (Or Water/Ice)
                      __________________
                        #4963    
                      Old June 19th, 2013 (4:06 PM).
                      Xander Olivieri's Avatar
                      Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2010
                        Gender: Other
                        Nature: Hasty
                        Posts: 5,601
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by shubham2207 View Post
                        All the leaks sounds plausible, but i have just one doubt.
                        How can dragon/poison be a pseudo legendary? I mean, it doesn't have an immunity to one of any types. Pseudo legendaries are supposed to have an immunity to one of any types as far as i know.
                        Dnite n mence - ground
                        t-tar n hydra - psychic
                        meta - poison
                        chomp - electric
                        That's more a coincidence really. Only things needed in 600 BST, Dual typed and 3 stage line.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
                        I haven't read any of the alleged starter final evolutions type combinations for spoil purposes but here's what I'm hoping: Fennekin ~ Fire/Psychic, Chespin ~ Grass/Dark, Froakie ~ Water/Fighting (Or Water/Ice)
                        I hope for Fire/Fighting cause Fire/Psychic is worse IMO or pure Fire.

                        Chespin I hope is Rock. It learns Rollout so thats a bit of hope since he's not a round nor has been stated to have a curling defensive stature like other non-rocks that learn Rollout.

                        Froakie I hope if Water/Flying.


                        Also saw some bit about Italian name for Fairy. Folletto still means Fairy in Italian as well. Its a word with more than one meaning. Pixie, Imp, Gremlin, Elf, Goblin, Hobgoblin, Sprite, Bogy...all kinds of fantasy creatures are called Folletto. Its the same ambiguous meaning as Fairy as all of them are lumped under Fairy as a general term as well. They are all forms of Fae/Fairy by generalization.

                        So I think his rumors are fake. If he were italian he'd know that Folletto had more than one meaning.
                        __________________
                          #4964    
                        Old June 19th, 2013 (4:16 PM).
                        Austin1395's Avatar
                        Austin1395 Austin1395 is offline
                        Dark-type Trainer
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2013
                          Location: United States (Michigan)
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Serious
                          Posts: 176
                          I'd like to believe it to be fake but I can't say for certain. On one hand, most of what he says is some things that have already just been specualted upon so, he could just be adding on to that with his own BS. Until he cam prove what he says, I'm not buying it. Although Chespin being Grass/Dark is really what I'm hoping for, it'd determine who I'm bringing with me.
                          __________________
                            #4965    
                          Old June 19th, 2013 (4:42 PM). Edited June 19th, 2013 by pedrito3_poke.
                          pedrito3_poke's Avatar
                          pedrito3_poke pedrito3_poke is offline
                          Banana
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2010
                            Age: 22
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 172
                            Well, I really think those starter type combinations are the ones that will most likely come true.
                            It's what me and many other people predicted after watching the first trailer.
                            Also, it's what the leaker from Pokébeach has predicted. And come on, he's been turning out to be a pretty credible source, you can't deny that. Yes, I know he was in one or two things, but I think you guys should check this.
                              #4966    
                            Old June 19th, 2013 (5:02 PM).
                            Xander Olivieri's Avatar
                            Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2010
                              Gender: Other
                              Nature: Hasty
                              Posts: 5,601
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by pedrito3_poke View Post
                              Well, I really think those starter type combinations are the ones that will most likely come true.
                              It's what me and many other people predicted after watching the first trailer.
                              Also, it's what the leaker from Pokébeach has predicted. And come on, he's been turning out to be a pretty credible source, you can't deny that. Yes, I know he was in one or two things, but I think you guys should check this.
                              First trailer isn't really that plausible now. The attack Froakie used was Quick Attack and not a Fighting one which completely ruins the original basis for the rumors.

                              As for the Rumors posted on Pokebeach. They've all been debunked now. Some had some info right despite the creators of the rumors saying that they were false and those that didn't have their creators debunk them got debunked by Gamefreak and Pokemon Smash or Coro Coro at some point and time.

                              Quote:
                              Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it. (WPM Note: Fairy is confirmed, super effectiveness against Dragon is confirmed.)
                              E3 trailer proved that Fairy isn't SE against Dark. Hydreigon didn't take x4 Damage from Fairy Wind as it would have OHKO'd it if it did.

                              Quote:
                              A few attacks will be dual-typed. (WPM Note: Many people are interpreting this as an attack shooting out two types at once, but it could just be that the attack switches types under certain conditions or something like that.)
                              Dual means two. If its One type, switches upon special circumstances, then it is NOT Dual Typed. That would be like Hidden Power which IS a Normal type attack that deal a different type damage nullifying STAB and being effected by the changed element's typing. Other attacks that do this are Secret Power and Nature Power. As well as Nature's Gift. They are all Normal type attacks that can change element based upon circumstances, but none are Dual typed attack as that would mean the attack has 2 types.

                              Quote:
                              The panda, Yancham -> Panchum. Obviously “punch ‘em,” with the “punch” starting out as “pan” because it’s a panda.
                              Someone please correct WPM...Its PanchAm. Not Panchum. Its not Punch'em.

                              Quote:
                              Like in B/W you have two rivals – one is friendly and the other is competitive. Your rival that is more friendly gives you his/her fully evolved starter Pokemon after you beat the game.
                              Already debunked. We have 4 rivals this go round.

                              A lot of that has twisted words to try and play off now proven false information as credible or possibly credible.

                              Everything to date has been either proven false or true. Only thing still up in the air are a few smaller rumors like the professors mentioned, though with Trevor taking the role of the Professor and seemingly handing out your Pokedex and Pokemon, is there need of Professor this time?
                              __________________
                                #4967    
                              Old June 19th, 2013 (5:17 PM).
                              pedrito3_poke's Avatar
                              pedrito3_poke pedrito3_poke is offline
                              Banana
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2010
                                Age: 22
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 172
                                Well, I do agree that he isn't 100% credible, since he got some stuff wrong.
                                Still, he got a lot of stuff right and I don't think we can't just ignore that.
                                Also, PokéBeach mentions that "He was the source who revealed many B/W Pokemon before they were released last generation", so that's got to mean something.
                                  #4968    
                                Old June 19th, 2013 (6:29 PM).
                                Akatsuki Ten's Avatar
                                Akatsuki Ten Akatsuki Ten is offline
                                As It Is
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2013
                                  Location: Location, Location.
                                  Age: 24
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Calm
                                  Posts: 46
                                  I had an idea, a minor change, but, to make the sprites of shiny pokemon shiny themselves instead of the normal color scheme. I mean like when you look in the PC or your backpack viewing all at once. Just something that always bothered me.
                                    #4969    
                                  Old June 20th, 2013 (2:33 AM).
                                  tnfsf11
                                  Guest
                                     
                                    Posts: n/a
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Yamiidenryuu View Post
                                    First, the blind seer is a pretty common archetype and really no stupider than some of what's already in the Pokedex, and second, I don't see why not.

                                    Anyway, no Chespin final evo?
                                    Oh, well I didn't mean to disrespect anything if you thought I did, I just didn't welcome the idea that a Pokemon was normal then became blind & who knows why...

                                    Anyway he probably leaked the Chespin one but Danks didn't post it because he thought the Italian dude's info wasn't legit. :)
                                      #4970    
                                    Old June 20th, 2013 (2:35 AM).
                                    Sabrewulf238's Avatar
                                    Sabrewulf238 Sabrewulf238 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: May 2008
                                      Age: 27
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Jolly
                                      Posts: 2,310
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by AnonygooseD View Post
                                      I'm not quite sure I got that, but the line said about "became blind & sees with his mind" is the stupidest thing that could ever appear in a Pokedex tbh...
                                      Also a part Psychic starter is never going to happen if you ask me!
                                      Not nearly as stupid as putting hot poop in your pockets to keep yourself warm.

                                      It's going to be a looooooong time before they top that one.
                                      __________________
                                      Looking for X & Y friends, friend code is: 2964-8571-0102
                                      Send me a pm if you add me.
                                        #4971    
                                      Old June 20th, 2013 (2:37 AM).
                                      tnfsf11
                                      Guest
                                         
                                        Posts: n/a
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Akatsuki Ten View Post
                                        I had an idea, a minor change, but, to make the sprites of shiny pokemon shiny themselves instead of the normal color scheme. I mean like when you look in the PC or your backpack viewing all at once. Just something that always bothered me.
                                        You mean the tiny icons that are visible in the computer & your Pokemon list? If Yes then you're not the only one! ^_^ I too wished they had a shiny color scheme for shiny Pokemon I caught...
                                        Another thing would be, if I saw a Pokemon for the first time & it was shiny, the Pokedex entry must have the shiny sprite/model until I see another non-shiny one, what do you think?
                                          #4972    
                                        Old June 20th, 2013 (2:42 AM).
                                        Sabrewulf238's Avatar
                                        Sabrewulf238 Sabrewulf238 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: May 2008
                                          Age: 27
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Jolly
                                          Posts: 2,310
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by danks_ View Post
                                          said farfetch'd would get an evo even when game freak anounced they would never make such a thing. Disregard my posts...
                                          When did game freak say they would never make a farfetch'd evo?
                                          __________________
                                          Looking for X & Y friends, friend code is: 2964-8571-0102
                                          Send me a pm if you add me.
                                            #4973    
                                          Old June 20th, 2013 (6:37 AM).
                                          Akatsuki Ten's Avatar
                                          Akatsuki Ten Akatsuki Ten is offline
                                          As It Is
                                             
                                            Join Date: Feb 2013
                                            Location: Location, Location.
                                            Age: 24
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Calm
                                            Posts: 46
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by AnonygooseD View Post
                                            You mean the tiny icons that are visible in the computer & your Pokemon list? If Yes then you're not the only one! ^_^ I too wished they had a shiny color scheme for shiny Pokemon I caught...
                                            Another thing would be, if I saw a Pokemon for the first time & it was shiny, the Pokedex entry must have the shiny sprite/model until I see another non-shiny one, what do you think?
                                            Yes, glad to know I'm not to the only one who wants the mini-sprites to have shiny color schemes as well! About your other part, I actually traded a shiny Deoxys from Pearl (got over GTS) over to Black 2 and when I looked in my Pokedex only the shiny sprite was available. I'm 90% sure, but I can't confirm this because I got the recent Deoxys event over wifi and I can't remember if the Pokedex gave me both [shiny/normal] or just the shiny sprite for the first time.
                                              #4974    
                                            Old June 20th, 2013 (2:16 PM).
                                            Blue's Avatar
                                            Blue Blue is online now
                                            clout
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2008
                                            Location: United Kingdom
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Relaxed
                                            Posts: 20,919
                                            Farfetch'd evolution is just as likely as a Chatot evolution, both could do with one and both have an equal chance of gaining one.
                                            __________________
                                              #4975    
                                            Old June 20th, 2013 (4:39 PM).
                                            OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
                                            OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
                                            10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
                                               
                                              Join Date: Apr 2010
                                              Location: Oregon
                                              Age: 24
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Careful
                                              Posts: 17,521
                                              I hope Lapras has a pre evolution, as it seems a little strong for a stand alone Pokémon.
                                              __________________
                                              I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
                                              https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
                                              Closed Thread

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:25 PM.