The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Previous Generations
6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Closed Thread

Old June 19th, 2013 (9:01 AM).
Lone Wolf

Nature: Naughty
    All the leaks sounds plausible, but i have just one doubt.
    How can dragon/poison be a pseudo legendary? I mean, it doesn't have an immunity to one of any types. Pseudo legendaries are supposed to have an immunity to one of any types as far as i know.
    Dnite n mence - ground
    t-tar n hydra - psychic
    meta - poison
    chomp - electric

Relevant Advertising!

Old June 19th, 2013 (9:02 AM).
    NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!

Nature: Serious
      @Powerserge: hey, who knows, I am indeed a bit skeptical about a few things, but so far the amount of info given and how it's explained you still can't be so sure about it being fake or not. Let's just wait for the dude to post more and when more information about the game is given, we might have something

UPDATE!!
      Feuzique. I love that Pokémon. When he/she founds a trainer, he never betrays him and never leaves him as long as he live (he can be traded tought, mind****). He can make his tail burn brighter than the sun to distract enemies. He can melt things using his psychic powers.
      Spoiler:

Old June 19th, 2013 (9:05 AM).
      clout

Nature: Relaxed
      Sounds too fake, the way he's wording his answers just gives it all away tbh.
      Old June 19th, 2013 (9:12 AM).
      NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!

Well, he's italian, who knows, he's english isn't that good... I'll just wait until he posts the 3rd picture and leave it here, you all be judges and decide whether to believe it or not.

Personally... I want to believe it's true.
        Old June 19th, 2013 (9:16 AM).
        10000 year Emperor of Hoenn

Nature: Careful
          That drawing is one of a fake mon I saw in Youtube so it's fake.
          Old June 19th, 2013 (9:19 AM).

i really like the design of final evolution of froakie and fennekin!
            Old June 19th, 2013 (9:20 AM). Edited June 19th, 2013 by danks_.
            NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
              That drawing is one of a fake mon I saw in Youtube so it's fake.
              really? Can you link me to it? So I can also post it on the /vp/ thread and let other people know if it really is fake :P thanks

nevermind guys, confirmed fake, said farfetch'd would get an evo even when game freak anounced they would never make such a thing. Disregard my posts...

I wanted to believe :'c
              Old June 19th, 2013 (10:11 AM).
              tnfsf11

It's okay Danks :) some of the purest crap spouted by people on the Internet actually came true, like when I thought the announcement of a Fairy type was just said by people from over-excitement but it happened!

What was really stupid is how come he claims he can't draw when he was supposed to be designing a city in X & Y??? Also how was Froakie supposed to see with his mind when he's not Psychic & Fennekin is (in the post)?
                Old June 19th, 2013 (10:20 AM).

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AnonygooseD View Post
                  It's okay Danks :) some of the purest crap spouted by people on the Internet actually came true, like when I thought the announcement of a Fairy type was just said by people from over-excitement but it happened!

What was really stupid is how come he claims he can't draw when he was supposed to be designing a city in X & Y??? Also how was Froakie supposed to see with his mind when he's not Psychic & Fennekin is (in the post)?
                  its some kung fu(or any other chinese/japanese material arts) masters in the movie-they get to such an high level in terms of skills, so they have a strong mind and all those staff...
                  Old June 19th, 2013 (10:35 AM).
                  tnfsf11

I'm not quite sure I got that, but the line said about "became blind & sees with his mind" is the stupidest thing that could ever appear in a Pokedex tbh...
                    Also a part Psychic starter is never going to happen if you ask me!
                    Old June 19th, 2013 (3:24 PM).

Quote:
                      I'm not quite sure I got that, but the line said about "became blind & sees with his mind" is the stupidest thing that could ever appear in a Pokedex tbh...
                      First, the blind seer is a pretty common archetype and really no stupider than some of what's already in the Pokedex, and second, I don't see why not.

Anyway, no Chespin final evo?

Cheren Comic is a comic about Cheren! Go read it.
                      Old June 19th, 2013 (3:49 PM).
                      clout

I haven't read any of the alleged starter final evolutions type combinations for spoil purposes but here's what I'm hoping: Fennekin ~ Fire/Psychic, Chespin ~ Grass/Dark, Froakie ~ Water/Fighting (Or Water/Ice)
                      Old June 19th, 2013 (4:06 PM).

Nature: Hasty
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by shubham2207 View Post
                        All the leaks sounds plausible, but i have just one doubt.
                        How can dragon/poison be a pseudo legendary? I mean, it doesn't have an immunity to one of any types. Pseudo legendaries are supposed to have an immunity to one of any types as far as i know.
                        Dnite n mence - ground
                        t-tar n hydra - psychic
                        meta - poison
                        chomp - electric
                        That's more a coincidence really. Only things needed in 600 BST, Dual typed and 3 stage line.

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
                        I haven't read any of the alleged starter final evolutions type combinations for spoil purposes but here's what I'm hoping: Fennekin ~ Fire/Psychic, Chespin ~ Grass/Dark, Froakie ~ Water/Fighting (Or Water/Ice)
                        I hope for Fire/Fighting cause Fire/Psychic is worse IMO or pure Fire.

Chespin I hope is Rock. It learns Rollout so thats a bit of hope since he's not a round nor has been stated to have a curling defensive stature like other non-rocks that learn Rollout.

Froakie I hope if Water/Flying.

Also saw some bit about Italian name for Fairy. Folletto still means Fairy in Italian as well. Its a word with more than one meaning. Pixie, Imp, Gremlin, Elf, Goblin, Hobgoblin, Sprite, Bogy...all kinds of fantasy creatures are called Folletto. Its the same ambiguous meaning as Fairy as all of them are lumped under Fairy as a general term as well. They are all forms of Fae/Fairy by generalization.

So I think his rumors are fake. If he were italian he'd know that Folletto had more than one meaning.
                        Old June 19th, 2013 (4:16 PM).
                        Dark-type Trainer

I'd like to believe it to be fake but I can't say for certain. On one hand, most of what he says is some things that have already just been specualted upon so, he could just be adding on to that with his own BS. Until he cam prove what he says, I'm not buying it. Although Chespin being Grass/Dark is really what I'm hoping for, it'd determine who I'm bringing with me.
                          Old June 19th, 2013 (4:42 PM). Edited June 19th, 2013 by pedrito3_poke.
                          Banana

Well, I really think those starter type combinations are the ones that will most likely come true.
                            It's what me and many other people predicted after watching the first trailer.
                            Also, it's what the leaker from Pokébeach has predicted. And come on, he's been turning out to be a pretty credible source, you can't deny that. Yes, I know he was in one or two things, but I think you guys should check this.
                            Old June 19th, 2013 (5:02 PM).

Nature: Hasty
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by pedrito3_poke View Post
                              Well, I really think those starter type combinations are the ones that will most likely come true.
                              It's what me and many other people predicted after watching the first trailer.
                              Also, it's what the leaker from Pokébeach has predicted. And come on, he's been turning out to be a pretty credible source, you can't deny that. Yes, I know he was in one or two things, but I think you guys should check this.
                              First trailer isn't really that plausible now. The attack Froakie used was Quick Attack and not a Fighting one which completely ruins the original basis for the rumors.

As for the Rumors posted on Pokebeach. They've all been debunked now. Some had some info right despite the creators of the rumors saying that they were false and those that didn't have their creators debunk them got debunked by Gamefreak and Pokemon Smash or Coro Coro at some point and time.

Quote:
                              Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it. (WPM Note: Fairy is confirmed, super effectiveness against Dragon is confirmed.)
                              E3 trailer proved that Fairy isn't SE against Dark. Hydreigon didn't take x4 Damage from Fairy Wind as it would have OHKO'd it if it did.

Quote:
                              A few attacks will be dual-typed. (WPM Note: Many people are interpreting this as an attack shooting out two types at once, but it could just be that the attack switches types under certain conditions or something like that.)
                              Dual means two. If its One type, switches upon special circumstances, then it is NOT Dual Typed. That would be like Hidden Power which IS a Normal type attack that deal a different type damage nullifying STAB and being effected by the changed element's typing. Other attacks that do this are Secret Power and Nature Power. As well as Nature's Gift. They are all Normal type attacks that can change element based upon circumstances, but none are Dual typed attack as that would mean the attack has 2 types.

Quote:
                              The panda, Yancham -> Panchum. Obviously “punch ‘em,” with the “punch” starting out as “pan” because it’s a panda.
                              Someone please correct WPM...Its PanchAm. Not Panchum. Its not Punch'em.

Quote:
                              Like in B/W you have two rivals – one is friendly and the other is competitive. Your rival that is more friendly gives you his/her fully evolved starter Pokemon after you beat the game.
                              Already debunked. We have 4 rivals this go round.

A lot of that has twisted words to try and play off now proven false information as credible or possibly credible.

Everything to date has been either proven false or true. Only thing still up in the air are a few smaller rumors like the professors mentioned, though with Trevor taking the role of the Professor and seemingly handing out your Pokedex and Pokemon, is there need of Professor this time?
                              Old June 19th, 2013 (5:17 PM).
                              Banana

Well, I do agree that he isn't 100% credible, since he got some stuff wrong.
                                Still, he got a lot of stuff right and I don't think we can't just ignore that.
                                Also, PokéBeach mentions that "He was the source who revealed many B/W Pokemon before they were released last generation", so that's got to mean something.
                                Old June 19th, 2013 (6:29 PM).
                                As It Is

Nature: Calm
                                  I had an idea, a minor change, but, to make the sprites of shiny pokemon shiny themselves instead of the normal color scheme. I mean like when you look in the PC or your backpack viewing all at once. Just something that always bothered me.
                                  Old June 20th, 2013 (2:33 AM).
                                  tnfsf11

Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Yamiidenryuu View Post
                                    First, the blind seer is a pretty common archetype and really no stupider than some of what's already in the Pokedex, and second, I don't see why not.

Anyway, no Chespin final evo?
                                    Oh, well I didn't mean to disrespect anything if you thought I did, I just didn't welcome the idea that a Pokemon was normal then became blind & who knows why...

Anyway he probably leaked the Chespin one but Danks didn't post it because he thought the Italian dude's info wasn't legit. :)
                                    Old June 20th, 2013 (2:35 AM).

Nature: Jolly
                                      Quote:
                                      Not nearly as stupid as putting hot poop in your pockets to keep yourself warm.

It's going to be a looooooong time before they top that one.
                                      Old June 20th, 2013 (2:37 AM).
                                      tnfsf11

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Akatsuki Ten View Post
                                        I had an idea, a minor change, but, to make the sprites of shiny pokemon shiny themselves instead of the normal color scheme. I mean like when you look in the PC or your backpack viewing all at once. Just something that always bothered me.
                                        You mean the tiny icons that are visible in the computer & your Pokemon list? If Yes then you're not the only one! ^_^ I too wished they had a shiny color scheme for shiny Pokemon I caught...
                                        Another thing would be, if I saw a Pokemon for the first time & it was shiny, the Pokedex entry must have the shiny sprite/model until I see another non-shiny one, what do you think?
                                        Old June 20th, 2013 (2:42 AM).

Nature: Jolly
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by danks_ View Post
                                          said farfetch'd would get an evo even when game freak anounced they would never make such a thing. Disregard my posts...
                                          When did game freak say they would never make a farfetch'd evo?
                                          Old June 20th, 2013 (6:37 AM).
                                          As It Is

Nature: Calm
                                            Quote:
                                            You mean the tiny icons that are visible in the computer & your Pokemon list? If Yes then you're not the only one! ^_^ I too wished they had a shiny color scheme for shiny Pokemon I caught...
                                            Another thing would be, if I saw a Pokemon for the first time & it was shiny, the Pokedex entry must have the shiny sprite/model until I see another non-shiny one, what do you think?
                                            Yes, glad to know I'm not to the only one who wants the mini-sprites to have shiny color schemes as well! About your other part, I actually traded a shiny Deoxys from Pearl (got over GTS) over to Black 2 and when I looked in my Pokedex only the shiny sprite was available. I'm 90% sure, but I can't confirm this because I got the recent Deoxys event over wifi and I can't remember if the Pokedex gave me both [shiny/normal] or just the shiny sprite for the first time.
                                            Old June 20th, 2013 (2:16 PM).
                                            clout

Farfetch'd evolution is just as likely as a Chatot evolution, both could do with one and both have an equal chance of gaining one.
                                            Old June 20th, 2013 (4:39 PM).
                                            OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
                                            OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
                                            10000 year Emperor of Hoenn

Nature: Careful
                                              I hope Lapras has a pre evolution, as it seems a little strong for a stand alone Pokémon.

Quick Reply